How much HGH to blast for height growth?

Aliens95

Aliens95

Wizard
Time online
54d 3h 50m
5'8" 5'9" with perfect posture in the morning. Not ideal. Every inch closer to 6' I can get is an advantage.

I'm 18 I have infinite money and infinite access. I don't think my growth plates are closed since I have grown about an inch since last year. At the bare minimum my clavicle plates are most likely open and I have very good muscle insertions so if I gymmaxx and get a superhuman hip to shoulder ratio I will mog. How much HGH should I blast. 2 IU is what reddit says for performance enhancing. But you ask what about height and they hit you with a bunch of blue pill BS.

Solution
Aliens95
ecstazy said:
Look into hormone maxxing before blasting hgh. Try this stack:

Take betaine and methionine to ensure optimal dna methylation which slows growth plate senescense and maximizes your t level. Test will increase dht which will in turn increase hgh.

Also take butea superba in powder form, increases dht massively thus maximizing your height potential.

Just blasting stupid amounts of hgh won't make you taller beyond your genetic limit so you need to maximize your hormonal profile for ideal development.
I do get a little nervous about messing with my hormonal profile because I could be in for another growth spurt based on my parents height. Even my sister is half an inch taller than me. Based on that alone I should hit at least 6'...
ecstazy

ecstazy

Erudite
Time online
65d 6h 51m

Take betaine and methionine to ensure optimal dna methylation which slows growth plate senescense and maximizes your t level. Test will increase dht which will in turn increase hgh.

Also take butea superba in powder form, increases dht massively thus maximizing your height potential.

Just blasting stupid amounts of hgh won't make you taller beyond your genetic limit so you need to maximize your hormonal profile for ideal development.

Aliens95

Aliens95

Wizard
Time online
54d 3h 50m
ecstazy said:

I do get a little nervous about messing with my hormonal profile because I could be in for another growth spurt based on my parents height. Even my sister is half an inch taller than me. Based on that alone I should hit at least 6' but statistically only like 1% of people grow more than an inch after 18 so I would rather play it safe and just pin hgh.

Do you know what the risks of messing with my hormone levels would be? Would I be preventing a growth spurt if I am destined for one?

Solution
D

Deleted member 13197

Banned
Time online
42d 17h 54m
ecstazy said:

Any dangerous side effects to that stack, should I take it at 17? And can I take ashwagandha with it

Germania

Germania

Zephir
Time online
75d 15h 44m
You won't really grow anymore. Most stop at 15 or 16O. Focus on your face, body and everything else, no need to freak out.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
do an xray of growth plates and then figure out your next move

ecstazy

ecstazy

Erudite
Time online
65d 6h 51m
Toska said:
Any dangerous side effects to that stack, should I take it at 17? And can I take ashwagandha with it
Absolutely none, it actually made my face more masc and I got slight dick gains

You could but I wouldn't, you won't need it because your t levels will be optimal from this stack alone, if you exercise and sleep enough

BUY$DRUGS

BUY$DRUGS

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
Time online
8d 16h 3m
ecstazy said:

yo i might just take all this shit if its safe im 16 will it work?

BUY$DRUGS

BUY$DRUGS

‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
Time online
8d 16h 3m
ecstazy said:

also where would i get all this shit i have the money but idk where to cop

ecstazy

ecstazy

Erudite
Time online
65d 6h 51m
BUY$DRUGS said:
also where would i get all this shit i have the money but idk where to cop
Like amazon and ebay

ecstazy

ecstazy

Erudite
Time online
65d 6h 51m
BUY$DRUGS said:
yo i might just take all this shit if its safe im 16 will it work?
nothing to lose at your age it will masculinize you and maximize your potential

ManletEater

ManletEater

I Sell Roids and AIs
Time online
33d 19h 39m
ecstazy said:
Test will increase dht which will in turn increase hgh.
Elab
ecstazy said:
Bro what is that going to do lmao, just take winny and test if you’re not a coper
ecstazy said:
It will, and your cope supps won’t do anything

ManletEater

ManletEater

I Sell Roids and AIs
Time online
33d 19h 39m
Aliens95 said:
I do get a little nervous about messing with my hormonal profile because I could be in for another growth spurt based on my parents height. Even my sister is half an inch taller than me. Based on that alone I should hit at least 6' but statistically only like 1% of people grow more than an inch after 18 so I would rather play it safe and just pin hgh.

Do you know what the risks of messing with my hormone levels would be? Would I be preventing a growth spurt if I am destined for one?
:feelsuhh:

ChristianChad

ChristianChad

Zephir
Time online
33d 15h 51m
ecstazy said:

Your recommendations are not that good. Methionine for methylation? Lol the dht meme aswell.
It's over buddy boyo

ecstazy

ecstazy

Erudite
Time online
65d 6h 51m
ChristianChad said:
Your recommendations are not that good. Methionine for methylation? Lol the dht meme aswell.
It's over buddy boyo
keep coping dog

chinpilled

chinpilled

Enthusiast
Time online
7d 1h 45m
Aliens95 said:
5'8" 5'9" with perfect posture in the morning. Not ideal. Every inch closer to 6' I can get is an advantage.

I'm 18 I have infinite money and infinite access. I don't think my growth plates are closed since I have grown about an inch since last year. At the bare minimum my clavicle plates are most likely open and I have very good muscle insertions so if I gymmaxx and get a superhuman hip to shoulder ratio I will mog. How much HGH should I blast. 2 IU is what reddit says for performance enhancing. But you ask what about height and they hit you with a bunch of blue pill BS.
8-10 iu pharma grade only daily. Alongside high calorie diet, calcium, K2, multivitamins. I promise you will grow 2 inches and have bigger more masc frame

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 8h 25m
Toska said:
barely any but I doubt you’ll grow much on that stack
Aliens95 said:

5iu ED is what I used and got good results

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Instructor
Time online
32d 3h 10m
You have unlimited money but can't x-ray your plate for like 10$. :feelsuhh:

Mrddi

Mrddi

Amateur
Time online
29d 3h 45m
ItisOver said:
barely any but I doubt you’ll grow much on that stack

5iu ED is what I used and got good results
How much did you grow ???

Mrddi

Mrddi

Amateur
Time online
29d 3h 45m
ItisOver said:
How tall are you and did you went to the to the doctor or you injected it to yourself and for how long ???Age ??!

Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Time online
46d 10h 26m
3-5 IU is what most doctors would recommend
You should make sure that whether your plates are fused or not (at 18 , there's a very high chance they did...) In which case it would be diminishing returns

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 8h 25m
Mrddi said:
How tall are you and did you went to the to the doctor or you injected it to yourself and for how long ???Age ??!
Injected myself at 15 I was 5’10 and grew to 6’0 but could be natural as my dad is 6’1 and my mom is 5’9 but I did notice increased growth rate when I started injecting

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 8h 25m
Lolcel said:
3-5 IU is what most doctors would recommend
You should make sure that whether your plates are fused or not (at 18 , there's a very high chance they did...) In which case it would be diminishing returns
Yeah that’s what doctors would recommend but IMO unless you have pharma hgh you should use higher doses as your hgh is prolly lower quality

Yahyeet

Yahyeet

Zephir
Time online
86d 10h 40m
ItisOver said:
Injected myself at 15 I was 5’10 and grew to 6’0 but could be natural as my dad is 6’1 and my mom is 5’9 but I did notice increased growth rate when I started injecting
:feelsuhh: unironically. 6'0with a 6'1dad and a 5'9 mom is literally what you would expect at minimum

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 8h 25m
Yahyeet said:
:feelsuhh: unironically. 6'0with a 6'1dad and a 5'9 mom is literally what you would expect at minimum
every time I mentioned my height growth I said it’s likely natural you retarded or smth
As soon as I started using hgh my growth rate increased so I mentioned that too as I haven’t grown much in years prior to hgh
Might have correlated with a growth spurt

Mrddi

Mrddi

Amateur
Time online
29d 3h 45m
ItisOver said:
How many iu did you injected

Mrddi

Mrddi

Amateur
Time online
29d 3h 45m
ItisOver said:
My last question for how many days did you injected ???

ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 8h 25m
Mrddi said:
My last question for how many days did you injected ???
3 months HGH 5 months peptides

Mrddi

Mrddi

Amateur
Time online
29d 3h 45m
ItisOver said:
3 months HGH 5 months peptideca
Can you give me the website for hgh ???

Mrddi

Mrddi

Amateur
Time online
29d 3h 45m
ItisOver

ItisOver

6'0 16 y/o
Time online
119d 8h 25m
Mrddi said:
Can you give me the website for hgh ???
no cuz all the alibaba sources were taken down

Slasher

Slasher

Elementalist
Time online
18d 41m
ItisOver said:
no cuz all the alibaba sources were taken down
ItisOver @ItisOver *Grabs Your Titties*
How's My Little Bitch?
You Want To Get Fucked?

AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Time online
61d 20h 37m
ecstazy said:

Henry_Gandy @Henry_Gandy

Thoughts?

RoundHouse

RoundHouse

Typical highschool jock
Time online
110d 17h 56m
Slasher said:
ItisOver @ItisOver *Grabs Your Titties*
How's My Little Bitch?
You Want To Get Fucked?

Why isn't this nigga banned yet :feelskek::feelskek:

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

6'2 Or Rope
Time online
5d 14h 18m
You should do 7.5 IU+ As in all the studies with HGH used on kids with Idiopathic Short Stature they found a dose dependent correlation, and 7.5IU is the upper end range of dosages which gave the best results

Users who are viewing this thread