How much HGH to blast for height growth?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
5'8" 5'9" with perfect posture in the morning. Not ideal. Every inch closer to 6' I can get is an advantage.

I'm 18 I have infinite money and infinite access. I don't think my growth plates are closed since I have grown about an inch since last year. At the bare minimum my clavicle plates are most likely open and I have very good muscle insertions so if I gymmaxx and get a superhuman hip to shoulder ratio I will mog. How much HGH should I blast. 2 IU is what reddit says for performance enhancing. But you ask what about height and they hit you with a bunch of blue pill BS.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, kuroganeikki, thecel and 1 other person
Solution
Deleted member 14203
Look into hormone maxxing before blasting hgh. Try this stack:

Take betaine and methionine to ensure optimal dna methylation which slows growth plate senescense and maximizes your t level. Test will increase dht which will in turn increase hgh.

Also take butea superba in powder form, increases dht massively thus maximizing your height potential.

Just blasting stupid amounts of hgh won't make you taller beyond your genetic limit so you need to maximize your hormonal profile for ideal development.
I do get a little nervous about messing with my hormonal profile because I could be in for another growth spurt based on my parents height. Even my sister is half an inch taller than me. Based on that alone I should hit at least 6'...

Take betaine and methionine to ensure optimal dna methylation which slows growth plate senescense and maximizes your t level. Test will increase dht which will in turn increase hgh.

Also take butea superba in powder form, increases dht massively thus maximizing your height potential.

Just blasting stupid amounts of hgh won't make you taller beyond your genetic limit so you need to maximize your hormonal profile for ideal development.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, RoundHouse, AscendingHero and 4 others

I do get a little nervous about messing with my hormonal profile because I could be in for another growth spurt based on my parents height. Even my sister is half an inch taller than me. Based on that alone I should hit at least 6' but statistically only like 1% of people grow more than an inch after 18 so I would rather play it safe and just pin hgh.

Do you know what the risks of messing with my hormone levels would be? Would I be preventing a growth spurt if I am destined for one?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Solution

Any dangerous side effects to that stack, should I take it at 17? And can I take ashwagandha with it

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
You won't really grow anymore. Most stop at 15 or 16O. Focus on your face, body and everything else, no need to freak out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Stare
do an xray of growth plates and then figure out your next move

Any dangerous side effects to that stack, should I take it at 17? And can I take ashwagandha with it
Absolutely none, it actually made my face more masc and I got slight dick gains

You could but I wouldn't, you won't need it because your t levels will be optimal from this stack alone, if you exercise and sleep enough

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13197

yo i might just take all this shit if its safe im 16 will it work?

also where would i get all this shit i have the money but idk where to cop

Test will increase dht which will in turn increase hgh.
Elab
Bro what is that going to do lmao, just take winny and test if you’re not a coper
It will, and your cope supps won’t do anything

I do get a little nervous about messing with my hormonal profile because I could be in for another growth spurt based on my parents height. Even my sister is half an inch taller than me. Based on that alone I should hit at least 6' but statistically only like 1% of people grow more than an inch after 18 so I would rather play it safe and just pin hgh.

Do you know what the risks of messing with my hormone levels would be? Would I be preventing a growth spurt if I am destined for one?
:feelsuhh:

Your recommendations are not that good. Methionine for methylation? Lol the dht meme aswell.
It's over buddy boyo

5'8" 5'9" with perfect posture in the morning. Not ideal. Every inch closer to 6' I can get is an advantage.

I'm 18 I have infinite money and infinite access. I don't think my growth plates are closed since I have grown about an inch since last year. At the bare minimum my clavicle plates are most likely open and I have very good muscle insertions so if I gymmaxx and get a superhuman hip to shoulder ratio I will mog. How much HGH should I blast. 2 IU is what reddit says for performance enhancing. But you ask what about height and they hit you with a bunch of blue pill BS.
8-10 iu pharma grade only daily. Alongside high calorie diet, calcium, K2, multivitamins. I promise you will grow 2 inches and have bigger more masc frame

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TrestIsBest
barely any but I doubt you’ll grow much on that stack

5iu ED is what I used and got good results

You have unlimited money but can't x-ray your plate for like 10$. :feelsuhh:

3-5 IU is what most doctors would recommend
You should make sure that whether your plates are fused or not (at 18 , there's a very high chance they did...) In which case it would be diminishing returns

How tall are you and did you went to the to the doctor or you injected it to yourself and for how long ???Age ??!
Injected myself at 15 I was 5’10 and grew to 6’0 but could be natural as my dad is 6’1 and my mom is 5’9 but I did notice increased growth rate when I started injecting

3-5 IU is what most doctors would recommend
You should make sure that whether your plates are fused or not (at 18 , there's a very high chance they did...) In which case it would be diminishing returns
Yeah that’s what doctors would recommend but IMO unless you have pharma hgh you should use higher doses as your hgh is prolly lower quality

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Injected myself at 15 I was 5’10 and grew to 6’0 but could be natural as my dad is 6’1 and my mom is 5’9 but I did notice increased growth rate when I started injecting
:feelsuhh: unironically. 6'0with a 6'1dad and a 5'9 mom is literally what you would expect at minimum

:feelsuhh: unironically. 6'0with a 6'1dad and a 5'9 mom is literally what you would expect at minimum
every time I mentioned my height growth I said it’s likely natural you retarded or smth
As soon as I started using hgh my growth rate increased so I mentioned that too as I haven’t grown much in years prior to hgh
Might have correlated with a growth spurt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
How many iu did you injected

no cuz all the alibaba sources were taken down
@ItisOver *Grabs Your Titties*
How's My Little Bitch?
You Want To Get Fucked?
f9f9263d6f72f4e40258103a6adb30c859359ac1_hq.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429

@Henry_Gandy

Thoughts?

You should do 7.5 IU+ As in all the studies with HGH used on kids with Idiopathic Short Stature they found a dose dependent correlation, and 7.5IU is the upper end range of dosages which gave the best results

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You should do 7.5 IU+ As in all the studies with HGH used on kids with Idiopathic Short Stature they found a dose dependent correlation, and 7.5IU is the upper end range of dosages which gave the best results
We’re not growth hormone deficient dude, we’re a bunch of autistic schizos with a height disorder. 10-12 is probably better