How much longer do you think incels.is and looksmax.me will be around?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Pretty much all forums will fizz out and die eventually. But how much longer do you think these brother forums will exist?

I'm guessing 3-5 more years before the government insists we be shut down due to the incel witch hunt which will probably be in full swing by then.

Just like Reddit is purging incel subs, the government will likely step in and try to purge the clear net of all incel related forums to keep us from grouping up and congregating.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, ZyzzReincarnate, IWantToMax and 2 others
GP7q2h7.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Ruby, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
I’m not sure, but lookism only lasted 4 years (it’s active but kinda dead) and that didn’t even have a government shutdown lol

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, IWantToMax, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
I’m not sure, but lookism only lasted 4 years (it’s active but kinda dead) and that didn’t even have a government shutdown lol

It's still a fairly active forum, if they were to update thier forum layout/software to Xenforo or something more modern that would attract more users.

Thier forum looks like it was made in the early 1990's.

It's still a fairly active forum, if they were to update thier forum layout/software to Xenforo or something more modern that would attract more users.

Thier forum looks like it was made in the early 1990's.
Yeah there’s posts everyday obv, but compare it to 2015-17 the quality and post count dropped loads

In the PSLL sphere you always need to have a target as to where you are going to bounce next.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
These forums will exist as long as the US Navy has a desire to lock up incels. This is the purpose of these forums. To lock up incels and take them away from there families. This forum is a honeypot. They lure incels here promising them community but what they have waiting is a cage. They seduce you into thinking its safe to talk here, that you can talk about your problems. But its a lie. They want us to open up about our struggles so they can lock us up. They have our IP's collected in a database waiting for us to say the wrong thing. Then they report us to our police station. Then your in a cage awaiting trail for a murder you didn't commit.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Alexanderr, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
You say 'government' but which government? US?

This forum is the government. Its run by the US Navy.

I mean... TOR was initially invented as a US Navy communications tool.

I wouldn't be surprised if something strange is going on.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If you have any sense leave this forum now and go live in the mountains. Sergeant has all your information and is planning on setting you up on a murder charge. He wants everything you love destroyed. He wants incels away from there families. He wants you in a cage hungry and thirsty with no food or water.

Sergeant lied to you when he told you he loved you. It was all a part of his sicked twisted game to get you to open up to him. He hates you and wants you locked you up in a cage. He hates incels. This forum is a US government operation. Get out while you still can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Ritalincel
@WORLDSTARHIPHOP

How do you know all this? I'm genuinely intrigued.

• +1
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP
If you have any sense leave this forum now and go live in the mountains. Sergeant has all your information and is planning on setting you up on a murder charge. He wants everything you love destroyed. He wants incels away from there families. He wants you in a cage hungry and thirsty with no food or water.

Sergeant lied to you when he told you he loved you. It was all a part of his sicked twisted game to get you to open up to him. He hates you and wants you locked you up in a cage. He hates incels. This forum is a US government operation. Get out while you still can.
Thanks WORLDSTARHIPHOP, very cool!

• +1
Reactions: WORLDSTARHIPHOP
Thanks WORLDSTARHIPHOP, very cool!
How do I know all this? I have had several attempts on my life ever since I joined this forum. I have had people in black vans following me on the way to college. Someone slipped poison in my oatmeal which my mother thankfully ate and died in my place. Her death is not in vain. I am now fleeing the country and headed to an unknown location to start my life over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, middayshowers and Ritalincel
How do I know all this? I have had several attempts on my life ever since I joined this forum. I have had people in black vans following me on the way to college. Someone slipped poison in my oatmeal which my mother thankfully ate and died in my place. Her death is not in vain. I am now fleeing the country and headed to an unknown location to start my life over.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs
Been waiting

There are some users who have actually been brought into the police station for questioning.

That is the reason "seija" left incels.is

seija claims that the Canadian Authorities have been tracking him since the first day he joined that forum.

Screenshot 20190928 042135 Samsung Internet

Screen Shot 2019 09 27 at 110148 AM

Screen Shot 2019 09 27 at 110156 AM

Case n°2445555
A guy said online that recessed chin looks like shit
25 years with no parole in the soy fields

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett, Alexanderr, Arkantos and 6 others
There are some users who have actually been brought into the police station for questioning.

That is the reason "seija" left incels.is

seija claims that the Canadian Authorities have been tracking him since the first day he joined that forum.

View attachment 127363
View attachment 127364
View attachment 127365
What I am saying is true. This forum and incels.is is a Secret Navy Operation used to keep tabs on incels to prevent possible future ER situations.

If you logged in without a VPN they have your IP and may use it in the future. They have plants on these forums (users) who are part of this operation whose sole job is to post threads that will get other incels to open up about there issues. They do this hoping to sniff out future ER's who they can then report to the local police station using your IP.

Whatever this guy was posting, it met the
threshold for them to report him to his local authorities. This is not a joke and 100% real.

please,kind jewish people dont imprison me, im just peacefully talking about dicks here nothing against the law, right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, IWantToMax, WORLDSTARHIPHOP and 1 other person
What I am saying is true. This forum and incels.is is a Secret Navy Operation used to keep tabs on incels to prevent possible future ER situations.

If you logged in without a VPN they have your IP and may use it in the future. They have plants on these forums (users) who are part of this operation whose sole job is to post threads that will get other incels to open up about there issues. They do this hoping to sniff out future ER's who they can then report to the local police station using your IP.

Whatever this guy was posting, it met the
threshold for them to report him to his local authorities. This is not a joke and 100% real.

I hope they arrest anyone who plans to go ER to the police and lock them up. I don't want to get killed by some genetic trash guy. This forum is still a valuable resource for guys who want to looksmax.
I actually reported one guy who talked about going ER here to the police myself.

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
Nice AVI OP

I hope they arrest anyone who plans to go ER to the police and lock them up. I don't want to get killed by some genetic trash guy. This forum is still a valuable resource for guys who want to looksmax.
I actually reported one guy who talked about going ER here to the police myself.
Who was it that you reported?

You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Reddit moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you’ll be seeing a lot of it.

end of the year max

In the PSLL sphere you always need to have a target as to where you are going to bounce next.
PSLLGLHFVLPZRDVKPÜHFBLLLLLREWZHGW in 10 years

Fucking snitch
You have been reported.

I am not a bot. I am a Volunteer Reddit moderator. I do not have mod powers but my reports are taken seriously and those who get on my bad side tend to get banned in under 24 hours. I have numerous rules, which you may read in my post history, but 1 is the most important rule of all

• I am an officer in training, and I expect to be treated the same way I would be with my uniform and badge.

Watch your back and get used to this face kiddo, you’ll be seeing a lot of it.

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and Alexanderr