How much more can you ascend at 18?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Im 18 and been softmaxxing for a while, i look good and im htn range, can you ascend that muchh more at 18?

Ive seen k shami (faggot) have a pretty good ascension from 18-21 which gives hope, most ascensions ive seen happen in that age range.

A bit more bone growth and dissolving of buccal fat pads seems reasonable at my age.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: futuregigamogger, aerty, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
Stfu chad faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, MagaPutinism, ineonx and 3 others
Im 18 and been softmaxxing for a while, i look good and im htn range, can you ascend that muchh more at 18?

Ive seen k shami (faggot) have a pretty good ascension from 18-21 which gives hope, most ascensions ive seen happen in that age range.

A bit more bone growth and dissolving of buccal fat pads seems reasonable at my age.
You don't need to diss k shami for ppl to not think u are a tiktokcel, tiktokcel.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, futuregigamogger and mtcut3plush

Muh htn. Ly chad

Rope implant on neck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, SeriousAscension, futuregigamogger and 4 others
shami frauds tbh

• +1
Reactions: bootydestroyer333
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
You don't need to diss k shami for ppl to not think u are a tiktokcel, tiktokcel.
Shut the fuck up it was an anecdote, serious replies only

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Idc you fucking sexhaver bitch you arent welcome here
This site is about looksmaxxing so u can fuck bitches. Are people like wishiwaschico and crisick suppose to delete acc?

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
This site is about looksmaxxing so u can fuck bitches. Are people like wishiwaschico and crisick suppose to delete acc?
Yes I hate them too buddy

Shut the fuck up it was an anecdote, serious replies only
You're a fucking chad dude. 6'4 with Chadlite looks equals chad

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and futuregigamogger
He went from subhuman/ltn to strong mtn as his 18-21 softmax
ig but not as good as he is portrayed to be. mfs think he strong htn/chadlite

your skull is still growing yes. Age 18-21 I noticed that my bones were gaining size, especially the lower third width or length. I’m 24 and still growing somehow. But my hairline is getting nuked, maybe it’s dht or high prenatal t I don’t know, but make sure you are getting your nutrients to reach your genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
You're a fucking chad dude. 6'4 with Chadlite looks equals chad
Im 6”2.5 not 6”4, I appreciate your compliment but pls srs replies only

your skull is still growing yes. Age 18-21 I noticed that my bones were gaining size, especially the lower third width or length. I’m 24 and still growing somehow. But my hairline is getting nuked, maybe it’s dht or high prenatal t I don’t know, but make sure you are getting your nutrients to reach your genetic potential.
Yea, thanks for the srs reply saar

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
He is. His mfr isn't that fucking bad he just has narrow skull.
Learn to see past frauding, his midface is extremely long and he has whimpy eyes that he squints to fraud

via softmaxxing, it depends on your genetics and situation. Since u said you have already been softmaxing for a while, il say u don't have much juice left to squeeze but again, I don't know u, you're looks, or your situation.

via softmaxxing, it depends on your genetics and situation. Since u said you have already been softmaxing for a while, il say u don't have much juice left to squeeze but again, I don't know u, you're looks, or your situation.
My avi is me if that helps, im getting alar soon

Learn to see past frauding, his midface is extremely long and he has whimpy eyes that he squints to fraud
Him unfrauded is htn ig, but he frauds like 24/7 so. And I'm pretty sure Nero angelo measured his mfr in a non distorted pic and it came out as 1:1.

fuarrkkk will increase in skull size somehow stretch my skin to make it lighter with the law of physics and sheet? need to get rid my low trust pedo face by vrilmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Clavicular
I believe bones can grow until 20s

I'd give you advice if you weren't Chad because I don't want you to fuck yourself over trying to ascend 0.5 psl or something. Diminishing returns (and idc if you're 6'2.5, you're 6'4 with lifts and that's what girls see).

Him unfrauded is htn ig, but he frauds like 24/7 so. And I'm pretty sure Nero angelo measured his mfr in a non distorted pic and it came out as 1:1.
No way its 1:1

I'd give you advice if you weren't Chad because I don't want you to fuck yourself over trying to ascend 0.5 psl or something. Diminishing returns (and idc if you're 6'2.5, you're 6'4 with lifts and that's what girls see).
Im legit an expirement bro ive done all the theories on here no matter how retarded, i ran roids from age 14 its fine

Im legit an expirement bro ive done all the theories on here no matter how retarded, i ran roids from age 14 its fine
You're lucky you've come out like this. You don't have to keep testing your luck.

You're lucky you've come out like this. You don't have to keep testing your luck.
Im not chad tho bhai, i appreciate the kind words however

Mirin, saved this vid thank you. Im also spamming igf and mk677 soon
Ig you can get botox or something. Your bigonial is slightly too wide. Gl ascending 0.0001 psl through that

Ig you can get botox or something. Your bigonial is slightly too wide. Gl ascending 0.0001 psl through that
I chew everyday thays why, i could easily stop and fix bigonial/bizygo but chewing has fixed my teeth alignment and raised zygos

Im not chad tho bhai, i appreciate the kind words however
Alar will ascend you 0.5 pls, so that's actually a great looksmax

Alar will ascend you 0.5 pls, so that's actually a great looksmax
Everyone is bluepilling and discouraging but im gonna hardmax fuck it, if i dont reach 6psl im roping anyway

I chew everyday thays why, i could easily stop and fix bigonial/bizygo but chewing has fixed my teeth alignment and raised zygos
Then why not do it less often, so you dystrophy the muscles and maintain your alignment

Then why not do it less often, so you dystrophy the muscles and maintain your alignment
I was chewing jawliner for 2 hours per day daily now i do 45 min eod.

Everyone is bluepilling and discouraging but im gonna hardmax fuck it, if i dont reach 6psl im roping anyway
Tf is wrong with you bro why would you rope. Most people are gonna die average be thankful for your life.

Tf is wrong with you bro why would you rope. Most people are gonna die average be thankful for your life.
Im exaggerating but ill never live a good life under 6psl due to autism.

Syrian horse isnt natural btw

• +1
Alright bro if it helps you sleep at night, even though there is no actual way of measuring psl. Go for it.

• +1
Why do you think you aren't chadlite facially?

Alright bro if it helps you sleep at night, even though there is no actual way of measuring psl. Go for it.
U can overcome autism if u look good enough is my point

Nigger called k shami a faggot when he makes 5 tiktoks a day complaining about how hes "subhuman" (attention whoring). Please rope thanks

• +1
Reactions: drakkuluh
U can overcome autism if u look good enough is my point
You look good enough, you have very little failos, mogger bones, good hair, decent harmony, dimorphism, and good skin

• +1
Nigger called k shami a faggot when he makes 5 tiktoks a day complaining about how hes "subhuman" (attention whoring). Please rope thanks
Who are u nigga? I called him a faggot because he dmed me the other day making fun of me for being catholic when hes a fucking arab muslim. I dotnt even make tik toks

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer