How much more can you ascend at 18?

You look good enough, you have very little failos, mogger bones, good hair, decent harmony, dimorphism, and good skin
Thanks bhai

No problem (should you have with your looks).
Im not trying to be one of those high school girls who complains they look bad to phish, i just dont want to be narcy.

Im 18 and been softmaxxing for a while, i look good and im htn range, can you ascend that muchh more at 18?

Ive seen k shami (faggot) have a pretty good ascension from 18-21 which gives hope, most ascensions ive seen happen in that age range.

A bit more bone growth and dissolving of buccal fat pads seems reasonable at my age.
k shami had surgery,

pray you have some remnants of puberty, i´ve met guys who fully reached puberty and ascended at their early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Im 18 and been softmaxxing for a while, i look good and im htn range, can you ascend that muchh more at 18?

Ive seen k shami (faggot) have a pretty good ascension from 18-21 which gives hope, most ascensions ive seen happen in that age range.

A bit more bone growth and dissolving of buccal fat pads seems reasonable at my age.
Some people are never satisfied, in a never ending cycle...

Your face should develop more in a couple years. Definitely not a lot but probably noticeably. Praying that mine develops a lot from 16-18 🙏🏻

• +1
didnt you say you blasted test and hgh or was that larp? pretty sure thats a hardmax no?

Who are u nigga? I called him a faggot because he dmed me the other day making fun of me for being catholic when hes a fucking arab muslim. I dotnt even make tik toks
retired tiktoker to be fair

Who are u nigga? I called him a faggot because he dmed me the other day making fun of me for being catholic when hes a fucking arab muslim. I dotnt even make tik toks
Why did he dm u lmao

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer

I’ve seen alot of transformations from 18-21. It’s always that age for some reason lol

Lol id rather not rape

He went from subhuman/ltn to strong mtn as his 18-21 softmax
Looking at his chin projection from before after pics doubt he was just softmaxxing

You are not htn bro you are at least low chadlite, and you will ascend bcs you are still a kid you didnt finished puberty yet

• +1
Hes jutting and frauding forward growth
Ya but he’s talking with the noticeable improvements I’m pretty sure he got a genioplasty

Get a lip lift

• +1
the "(faggot)" caught me off guard jfl

• +1
He went from subhuman/ltn to strong mtn as his 18-21 softmax
He didn't ascend at al
This is his transformation 18-21
IS this supposed to be impressive at all?

• +1

if you are fat u can ascend whatever age by losin fatt

Lmfao yeah literally no reason to hate on k Shami yall would do same in his situation and he literally ascended lmfao

• +1

Depends on how you look like + k shami is a faggot