How much muscle do u keep after stopping roids?

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
18,332
Reputation
34,332
If I want to do just 1 cycle of test

And then I hop off


How much will I keep?

Cuz I don’t want to be on roids for a long time
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop, RedDragonSlayer and horseman
If I want to do just 1 cycle of test

And then I hop off


How much will I keep?

Cuz I don’t want to be on roids for a long time
Nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
You pretty much lose it once you hop off, You’ll obviously keep the face changes though
 
  • +1
Reactions: polarpop and TGUN.
it varies person to person, you lose size but the actual muscle fibers or some shit stay there so its easier to put on mass if you go back on cycle
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN. and horseman
It’s masculinises the face, it can be either ascend or descend you though
Do you know how I look?

Should I do it?

Will it make me look older
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
Do you know how I look?

Should I do it?

Will it make me look older
I dont think you should roid, You have good genetics you should just age normally. Roiding might just fuck up your facial harmony and health indicators
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
I dont think you should roid, You have good genetics you should just age normally. Roiding might just fuck up your facial harmony and health indicators
Alr thanks bro

Maybe when I’m like 25 or some shit I might just do it if I’m bored or not happy jfl
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
17
Views
85
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
L
Replies
1
Views
19
Tristanabe
T
ANON
Replies
15
Views
55
ANON
ANON
Browniecell
Replies
23
Views
84
mxl4chi1
M
metalmogger12
Replies
7
Views
63
Tristanabe
T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top