how much of a bulk on rad?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

Blue-cel
it’s arriving tomorrow. think i’m going to run a surplus of like 300 cal daily maybe idk honestly. anyone know the sweet spot of a surplus to put on a solid amount of muscle but also not turn into a fat bloatlord?

cycle is just a light 8 week 10 mg

enclo through whole cycle
liver support and fish oil as well obviously

orc said i’m around upper 13% bf

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, sub5incel125 and MA_ascender
How well do sarms work in your experience?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
How well do sarms work in your experience?
pretty good. first time using rad so i’ll see how this goes. enjoyed ostarine a lot. rad is like 9x stronger

wouldn’t recommend tho. if i were u i’d just pin test and not mess with ur liver

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
pretty good. first time using rad so i’ll see how this goes. enjoyed ostarine a lot. rad is like 9x stronger so ill see how it goes.

wouldn’t recommend tho. if i were u i’d just pin test and not mess with ur liver
Yeaaaa bhaiia I think I'm 5'9.5 right now so my first concern is getting on mod-grf 1-29 and GHRP-2 asap on top of my anastro and mk677 pills. Then maybe add in testosterone and perhaps boldenone (boldenone is a dickmaxx cause it grows veins and blood vessels, can expect like 2-3 cm from it at my age maybe sirs?)

it’s arriving tomorrow. think i’m going to run a surplus of like 300 cal daily maybe idk honestly. anyone know the sweet spot of a surplus to put on a solid amount of muscle but also not turn into a fat bloatlord?

enjoy the hair loss bhai shouldve done lgd instead. its stronger better and has less side effects than rad

r u taking test with it or are you taking enclomiphene/pct

why the fuck would you do sarms 🤦‍♂️

are you taking test with it? no point in doing sarms unless you have a test base, you will lose most gains / IM glycogen and nuke your test after the cycle is finished. And if you had a test base you might aswell take real steroids.