How much of a death sentence is being 5’6?

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
Can you even be respected as a man if ur below 5’10?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, Chintuck22, RoundHouse and 3 others
ahahahhahahhahahahhahaha lol nigga are u 5'6 :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6723 and 8 others
Yes if u ain't a bitch

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, f0rmless, Deleted member 3323 and 2 others
depends where you live

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Lolcel and brainded
Do you think Putin is respected? What about 6ix9ine?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10449 and 5 others
Do you think Putin is respected? What about 6ix9ine?
putin is 5'7" and no, he isnt respected. He is mocked and mogged on the daily basis. 6ix9ine gets no respect what so ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, Chadelite, Phillybeard1996 and 6 others
putin is 5'7" and no, he isnt respected. He is mocked and mogged on the daily basis. 6ix9ine gets no respect what so ever.
Pretty sure putin frauds UP to 5'7" from god knows what
at least, that's what I heard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others

Who mocks Putin?

And what about Silvo Berlusconi or El Chapo? You dont think they're respected?

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, johncruz12345, Carl-o and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 9344, HighIQcel and 2 others
Really death, my friend Is like 5'6/5'7 and he has been alone for five years, he Is only 22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, OCDMaxxing, Tyronecell and 5 others
yea its over if sub 5' 10" tbh
need LL or fraud with lifts till you die

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6403, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
yea its over if sub 5' 10" tbh
need LL or fraud with lifts till you die
bro have you left the house the 2 biggest slayers in my year are both 5.6ft im not even kidding and one of them is phillophinio

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, 6’1cel, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
bro have you left the house the 2 biggest slayers in my year are both 5.6ft im not even kidding and one of them is phillophinio
keep coping
you probably live in asia or some gay cuck continent where the average is like 5' 7"

some of the biggest slayers in my school are 5.6ft and one is asian its mostly about face but height is definitley a issue for some girls but if your 5.6ft as a fully grown man you better have a good face and frame otherwise your fucked

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klamus, TheAnomaly and HighIQcel
keep coping
you probably live in asia or some gay cuck continent where the average is like 5' 7"
i live in a country known for chads not everything is set in stone and its because there in highschool so its a bit more accepted

i live in a country known for chads not everything is set in stone and its because there in highschool so its a bit more accepted
exactly

after highschool its over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and HighIQcel
I know a 5.6 male model kid at college fucked the whole cheering squad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7521 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, 6’1cel, Chadelite and 3 others
and all of his 6'1" officials behind his back
He is a dictator no one disrespects or mocks him. They wouldn't dare. Or they might have an "accident" like many Russian journalists and epstein

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
I have 2 friends who are 5'6 and they both slayed one bvb has been in ltr and the other still co tinues to slay they can only get average or below average latinas tho

I just bent my knees and I can't imagine being 5'6 that shit would be so emasculating

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 7313
PSL 7
he chose both
This is true however you need an extremely attractive face to make up for height and sure it might be a huge blow to a girl who’s attracted to you but that’s why you need to way above average face to keep them reeled in.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and TheAnomaly
And plus even then since snapchat and most social media it’s all about the face since he is very photogenic he can easily get nudes from bitches around the globe due to face.

Face>height

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I’m 5’11 but my best friend is 5’6 I wanna know how it feels to be 5’6
It seems it’s over tbh he’s 5PSL and still gets no attention from women due to his height even in HS

It’s over

Depends where you live
For instance
If SEA , its ok but in West , its Over

castrate yourself and join the monks tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Which country do you live in my friend?

It's very bad if you live in countries like Sweden, Netherlands, Norway etc.
Else where. It's short but not death tier i'd say. It depends how much ur face can compensate, from what i've read ur still somewhat high BF% (correct me if wrong) so there's still room for improvement and you're still growing

Very bad, even 6'2 is a death sentence in 2020. No chance with 5'6...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel, onfiresems and 1 other person
Which country do you live in my friend?

It's very bad if you live in countries like Sweden, Netherlands, Norway etc.
Else where. It's short but not death tier i'd say. It depends how much ur face can compensate, from what i've read ur still somewhat high BF% (correct me if wrong) so there's still room for improvement and you're still growing
I’m not 5’6 i was asking theoretically

The fact is, the shorter you are the more you have to compensate with other things. Let it motivate you, girls are fucking ruthless and if you are not top 20% overall they see you as furniture.

Short, rich, sharply dressed, groomed, good hygiene, with top 5% physique >>>>> short and average

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, aspieSavage, turkproducer and 3 others
Short, rich, sharply dressed, groomed, good hygiene, with top 5% physique >>>>> short and average
holy shit bro this is some nuclear science at work here congrats on figuring out this yet unexplored theorem

• JFL
Reactions: Julius, aspieSavage and HighIQcel
The fact is, the shorter you are the more you have to compensate with other things. Let it motivate you, girls are fucking ruthless and if you are not top 20% overall they see you as furniture.

if ur 5'6 its over for u simply because other males will see u as a joke no matter what u are

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
if ur 5'6 its over for u simply because other males will see u as a joke no matter what u are
I agree, there is a point where you are so ridiculously short that you need to be perfect in every other way to make up for it. But idk if it's 5'6

I agree, there is a point where you are so ridiculously short that you need to be perfect in every other way to make up for it. But idk if it's 5'6
Nah it IS 5'6. Below 5'4 even if ur perfect it wont.

6ix9ine is basically the ultimate jestermaxxer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 6892
6ix9ine is basically the ultimate jestermaxxer
tbh xxxtentacion is a manlet who was somewhat respected but he was pretty gl too

if ur 5'6 LL wont save you ur still gonna be like 5'9 after so a manlet with freak proportions
yea, i'm 6' with shoes so idc, but i don't despise manlet, lot of empathy for my fellow men

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspieSavage and HighIQcel

do you know of ANY other man that simply walks for 6minutes and gets a 15million clicks video with all comments calling him the biggest alpha male on the planet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
do you know of ANY other man that simply walks for 6minutes and gets a 15million clicks video with all comments calling him the biggest alpha male on the planet?

just become PRESIDENT BRO

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspieSavage, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4106
just become PRESIDENT BRO
tbh you have to compensate a lot for being 5'7 jfl

but what @higgabigga said is simply not true, nobody is making fun of him, some poor russiancels maybe who blame the state of their country on putin alone, who cares about them

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 4797
tbh you have to compensate a lot for being 5'7 jfl

but what @higgabigga said is simply not true, nobody is making fun of him, some poor russiancels maybe who blame the state of their country on putin alone, who cares about them
JUST BECOME MOST POWERFUL MAN IN ASIA BRO

SEE? U JUST LAZY

• Ugh..
Reactions: aspieSavage
JUST BECOME MOST POWERFUL MAN IN ASIA BRO

SEE? U JUST LAZY
?? the only reason for my post was to refute higganigga

I wasnt arguing about 5'7 being a good height?