How much of a death sentence is being 5’6?

Not a Death Sentence. But you better have a chad(lite) face & a good body.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
yea its over if sub 5' 10" tbh
need LL or fraud with lifts till you die

ITs over for me being 5"9 and half

Even my up 50+ lays dont prevent me being incel

Time to rope

• +1
I dont know how any guy can live life being under 5’10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and HighIQcel
ITs over for me being 5"9 and half

Even my up 50+ lays dont prevent me being incel

Time to rope
nice job thinking like a robot

5'9.5" is practically 5' 10" Shut up incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Mr.cope and oldcell
I dont known how any guy can live life being under 5’10
coping with the idea of getting LL, a surgery which no manlet will ever get tbh
feels like shit

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6873
coping with the idea of getting LL, a surgery which no manlet will ever get tbh
feels like shit
While the doctor breaks ur legs manlet chads like @DutchPrettyBoy @Slyfex8 @lutte and me gangbang ur oneitis lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, lutte and Deleted member 9699
While the doctor breaks ur legs manlet chads like @DutchPrettyBoy @Slyfex8 @lutte and me gangbang ur oneitis lol
While you fuck my oneitis I am tricking a 5' 7" whore into thinking I'm 6 foot MEANWHILE MY REAL HEIGHT ACCORDING TO MY GENETICS IS 5' 8" JFL I WILL MAKE HER HAVE SUBHUMAN CHILDREN AND SHE'LL GLADLY ACCEPT IT NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 10494, lutte and 1 other person
While you fuck my oneitis I am tricking a 5' 7" whore into thinking I'm 6 foot MEANWHILE MY REAL HEIGHT ACCORDING TO MY GENETICS IS 5' 8" JFL I WILL MAKE HER HAVE SUBHUMAN CHILDREN AND SHE'LL GLADLY ACCEPT IT NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH
Spreading subhumanity 1 whore at a time

Bbbbbased

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, lutte and Deleted member 9699
It is a death sentence, most will say to you "muh just have a pretty face" "when that is extremely difficult, and yet most women would still reject it.
Solutions for you, stretching and cheating with shoes, you can have 5'8, which is still bad

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
@OP, how old are you?

I dont know how any guy can live life being under 5’10
Being in a country with a smaller height, going for shorter girls, and having a good face.
5'8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Do you think Putin is respected? What about 6ix9ine?
6ix9ine is a pretty bad example lmao, should have said xxxtentacion or lil uzi vert
also, leo messi (avi) is 5'6/5'7 and probably the best soccer player ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Op its bad, anything sub 5"8 is considered short by people IRL

Your dating pool is limited to like 20 percent of females to be honest, somewhere is a study, for example 5"9 guy has like 76 percent dating pool

U are best candidate for LL surgery, guys 5"6 and 5"7 are , with 3 extran inches and some boots u can be 5"10 and have zero height issues

putin is 5'7" and no, he isnt respected. He is mocked and mogged on the daily basis. 6ix9ine gets no respect what so ever.
This is a strong cope wow lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I go to college with a 5'6 ethnic slayer ngl. He's in my business class and I have him on snapchat. He always posts pic of the girls he's with ngl they're on his bed and shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 6873
Its not that big of a death sentence jfl i see manlets with gf often

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspieSavage and Deleted member 4797
do you know of ANY other man that simply walks for 6minutes and gets a 15million clicks video with all comments calling him the biggest alpha male on the planet?

Most youths don't respect him. He is getting hyped mostly by boomers.

• +1
80% of 5'11 normies look like shit so if you are average looking 5'6 then yes its over for you

might as well rope now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6873 and Mr.cope
Op its bad, anything sub 5"8 is considered short by people IRL

Your dating pool is limited to like 20 percent of females to be honest, somewhere is a study, for example 5"9 guy has like 76 percent dating pool

U are best candidate for LL surgery, guys 5"6 and 5"7 are , with 3 extran inches and some boots u can be 5"10 and have zero height issues
I regret fucking making this thread now the entire forum thinks I’m 5’6
I’m 5’11 I was asking since my friend who’s 5’6 got a psl 5 jb gf and I was taken aback by it
Maybe it’s different in HS

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Never began

• +1
6" LL from paley my homie im saving up for $280K as we speak

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 10449, turkproducer and 2 others
Why not ask him?
Cuz he’s a normie and he’s gonna cope saying height doesn’t matter
I want to now how it actually affects your life

No they’re literally a different fucking ethnicity, they aren’t Russian culturally or ethnically, only on passport.
Cossack zoomers are based then

Cossack zoomers are based then
Cossack? Bro Cossacks are literally fucking extinct
I have Cossack ancestors and all of them became urbanized and left their communities

i am 5'7".

i cope with having forward growth.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
i am 5'7".

i cope with forward growth.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Tbh 5’7 sounds nicer than 5’6
Like 5’7 is manlet but it’s not an ultra manlet it’s like a border between very over 5’4-5’6 and kinda over 5’8-5’10

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Cossack? Bro Cossacks are literally fucking extinct
I have Cossack ancestors and all of them became urbanized and left their communities
Russians zoomers and more based than Western zoomers in any case. Putin is seen as a strongman whom everyone loves and that's why he keeps getting voted president.

Cuz he’s a normie and he’s gonna cope saying height doesn’t matter
I want to now how it actually affects your life
Listening to incelsphere explain the importance of height will saturate you with about as much cope as you are perceiving in him. He is dating a jb and you are posting on a lebanese crocheting forum, clearly his height isn't ruining his life.

• +1
Russians zoomers and more based than Western zoomers in any case. Putin is seen as a strongman whom everyone loves and that's why he keeps getting voted president.
Yeah by boomers
Believe me I actually kinda like Putin but youth is cucked and westernized, especially in regards to their support for (((capitalism)))
They ARE more based than western zoomers tho for sure, but Russia is on the road to ruin u less some serious dictator comes to power and not that oligarch cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Listening to incelsphere explain the importance of height will saturate you with about as much cope as you are perceiving in him. He is dating a jb and you are posting on a lebanese crocheting forum, clearly his height isn't ruining his life.
I guess height is cope then
Maybe he’s just an exception
I can’t fanthom shit like this and I see it everyday in school with Normies that have very gl gfs

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Yeah by boomers
Believe me I actually kinda like Putin but youth is cucked and westernized, especially in regards to their support for (((capitalism)))
They ARE more based than western zoomers tho for sure, but Russia is on the road to ruin u less some serious dictator comes to power and not that oligarch cuck

What are the issues in Russia when it comes to the "culture war"? Is immigration on the agenda?

What are the issues in Russia when it comes to the "culture war"? Is immigration on the agenda?
Abortion, Gays, Views on USSR, Views on the Western Countries, Political Freedom and Liberalism vs. Authoritarianism are main issues

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Abortion, Gays, Views on USSR, Views on the Western Countries, Political Freedom and Liberalism vs. Authoritarianism are main issues
Seems comfy to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah