How much of a death sentence is being 5’6?

Wym
Most zoomers have cucked stances on these issues
Still, the entire feel of Russia just seems comfy. I doubt things are that cucked, the environment of Russia outside of some cities just cannot sustain liberalism, probably just some university fags doing the screeching.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Still, the entire feel of Russia just seems comfy. I doubt things are that cucked, the environment of Russia outside of some cities just cannot sustain liberalism, probably just some university fags doing the screeching.

Seems likely but it is becoming more westernized
It’s 100% better than the west though

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah
While you fuck my oneitis I am tricking a 5' 7" whore into thinking I'm 6 foot MEANWHILE MY REAL HEIGHT ACCORDING TO MY GENETICS IS 5' 8" JFL I WILL MAKE HER HAVE SUBHUMAN CHILDREN AND SHE'LL GLADLY ACCEPT IT NOT KNOWING THE TRUTH
Good I need my kids to mog some manlets tbh. 😂 😂

I guess height is cope then
Maybe he’s just an exception
I can’t fanthom shit like this and I see it everyday in school with Normies that have very gl gfs
Height does have meaning, but it's not the deterministic factor it's made out to be. Nothing is. The world is intricately complex. Attempting to subject the world to black-and-white rules will only leave you confused when the world refuses to abide by them. Anything you read online about how society, women and attraction work is only one or two steps away from being completely arbitrary. Meaning that these principles are correct enough to seem substantial, yet not absolute enough to accurately predict much.

Consider euthanasia.

Would be death-tier and turbomanlet where I live, hope your friend lives in Shortland

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
unless you live in the Philippines or Thailand its is in fact over

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, HeavenAdmιn and TUSSELEIF
U never see manlets with gf in norway?
I do, maybe I’m shit at guessing height and think 5’6 is 5’8 or something, but 5’6 is almost 2 inches below my eye level and that’s significantly short when I see 5’6 people

• Love it
U never see manlets with gf in norway?
bro what you have to know about norway esp oslo ss that all the girl here are giga tall. Like, I only really see girls between 5'9 and 5'11 at my uni. Since most guys are around 6' that means that if you are 6'3+ and not ethnic, you are bound to be a slayer tbh

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 5393 and TUSSELEIF
lol

not a death sentence at all

not even close

don't let anyone convince u otherwise

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6892
bro what you have to know about norway esp oslo ss that all the girl here are giga tall. Like, I only really see girls between 5'9 and 5'11 at my uni. Since most guys are around 6' that means that if you are 6'3+ and not ethnic, you are bound to be a slayer tbh
Seeing I live further north in Norway where people are a bit shorter than south, will I feel short in Oslo at 5’11.7/182 cm? I already feel tiny bit taller than average here, but not by much

Seeing I live further north in Norway where people are a bit shorter than south, will I feel short in Oslo at 5’11.7/182 cm? I already feel tiny bit taller than average here, but not by much
Around people your age, you will feel average tbh. Around people of all ages, you will prob feel slitgly above average. However the problem with your and my height is that you wont really feel that much taller than most foids tbh. Also, because all the girls be wearing fashionmaxxed shoes that give them like 3-4cm added height. Tbh, heightfraud or death for me :lul:

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam, Deleted member 10524 and TUSSELEIF
Around people your age, you will feel average tbh. Around people of all ages, you will prob feel slitgly above average. However the problem with your and my height is that you wont really feel that much taller than most foids tbh. Also, because all the girls be wearing fashionmaxxed shoes that give them like 3-4cm added height. Tbh, heightfraud or death for me :lul:
I’m gonna Nike air/force maxx, they give 3 cm, with lifts tbh, get to 188 cm

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and HeavenAdmιn
Tall girls are very sexy, i didnt know norwegian girls were so hottttt

• Love it
not so much if you are 7PSL facially at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, klamus and HighIQcel
if you have to ask, it probably is jfl. 5'6 is like average female height

yeah but height matters irl you cant fuck
And plus even then since snapchat and most social media it’s all about the face since he is very photogenic he can easily get nudes from bitches around the globe due to face.

Face>height
anyone from a computer

YOU MAY AS WELL BE 6 FOOT

6 FOOT UNDERGROUND

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6892

ID like to see More evidence of norways average female height being 5'9.5

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, HighIQcel and HeavenAdmιn
He is a dictator no one disrespects or mocks him. They wouldn't dare. Or they might have an "accident" like many Russian journalists and epstein
As it should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Worthless, cannon fodder, non breeding male height. You have to be a powerlifter & have an above average face at 5'6.

• +1
Fr every girl height frauds more than amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nonserviam, HighIQcel and HeavenAdmιn
If you live in US , it never began OP

No, look at heights of US presidents

i can't take people shorter than me seriously

if you are 6'3+ and not ethnic, you are bound to be a slayer tbh
Being tall (6'2"+) alone will not drop the panties for you automatically. I know 6'7" white virgins.

Being 5'6 "is certainly bad and many women will reject him just because of that. What can he do now? My obvious and constructive advice would be, he should max out everything else as much a he can and go for the few girls who will accept his height. Thats it.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and nonserviam
Minimum 6 psl face required to survive your social life

don’t be sad i’m barely taller than you so have the same problem

edit: don’t forget to lift air forcemaxx

• Love it
It all depends on you, the shorter you are the more you need to compensate with other things such as good body, good face, ntness etc, the taller you are, the less you need those things and so on

your overal attractiveness is what matters at the end of day, height may be a death sentence if you are so short that pretty much nothing can compensate for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Germania
Depends on what country your in. In the uk (acerage height 5ft 9) I see short guys with girlfriends. I have seen one or 2 short slayers but they are psl 5 facially. 5ft 6 isn't death tier height (you can use lifts for a few inches) but you will have to be very nt + jestermaxxed.

• +1
No simpsons

If you're not 6 feet tall you might as well be 6 feet under