How much of a difference can 2-4% of body fat make to face

axttt_

axttt_

Bronze
rn im at about 17-18 body fat if i lean down to 14ish % will that make a significant impact on face

rn im at about 17-18 body fat if i lean down to 14ish % will that make a significant impact on face
Depends on where u burn fat first, for me i got lucky, my cheek fat burns off first thing (i was 19% bf in my avi).

Answer: could make a huge difference, could make little difference

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Depends on where u burn fat first, for me i got lucky, my cheek fat burns off first thing (i was 19% bf in my avi).

Answer: could make a huge difference, could make little difference
well my face already looks like sub 15% body fat kind of so i think my face doesnt hold too much fat so idk if itll make a massive difference

4% lowered bf when you already look very lean at 18% will look drastically different

well my face already looks like sub 15% body fat kind of so i think my face doesnt hold too much fat so idk if itll make a massive difference
Could potentially be the same for you as for me, when i hit 14-15% bf my entire face just hollowed out even more

4% lowered bf when you already look very lean at 18% will look drastically different
hopefully wanna cut soon but im trying to max out my height since im just turned 16 so i dont want to stunt my growth by cutting so idek what to do

hopefully wanna cut soon but im trying to max out my height since im just turned 16 so i dont want to stunt my growth by cutting so idek what to do
I wouldnt cut much until you turn 17 because you can still grow alot at 16, you can try to lose some weight though if you want but nothing crazy.

if anything I would bulk knowing that information a little bit then cut at when you turn 17 if you are concerned with height being stunted

Since this is a leanmaxxing thread, anyone think using Iodine + Selenium supplementation is good? Heard it drastically increases metabolism and helps if you have hypothyroid symptoms

from 15% to 10% every kg of bodyfat will have a big change in your face

Unless you are ugly

basically, the more fat you lose, the exponentially greater the effect on your face.

Going from 35-> 30 will make a lesser difference than going from 20 -> 15

• +1
Reactions: axttt_