How much of a failio is gyno?

J

JeyJeyJoey

Iron
I was wondering how much of a detriment is minor puffy nipples?

It's basically over

• +1
Reactions: Lars, xefo, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
minor puffy nipples doesnt matter, just develop your chest and get lean

badbad gyno is a death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, 5'8manlet, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
minor puffy nipples doesnt matter, just develop your chest and get lean

badbad gyno is a death sentence
Life fuel thank you, worst part is i have likr every high t feature in the book but somehow i got it ifk, i hear rarely fat pads can cause it maybe thats the case

• So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad
its honestly suprising how much gyno can take away from a man's physique.

Even if you are in shape with abs and good arms, the gyno is a massive destraction.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, imnotgay, Deleted member 8856 and 2 others
its honestly suprising how much gyno can take away from a man's physique.

Even if you are in shape with abs and good arms, the gyno is a massive destraction.
To body builders or to women? Because they are very different

To body builders or to women? Because they are very different

even for just a normal man, if you have gyno it ruins your body.

It just looks so bad, even a tiny amount is extremely eye-catching.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 8856 and SubhumanCurrycel
Hey op, do you have many friends?

It's no big deal! Be proud and let those flapjacks hang

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS

Most women dont even know what gyno is bro i think you are exaggerating

• JFL
Life fuel thank you, worst part is i have likr every high t feature in the book but somehow i got it ifk, i hear rarely fat pads can cause it maybe thats the case
You get gyno from high T so it's not surprising you have "high T features". It's just caused by excess testosterone that doesn't bind to androgen receptors that will aromatize to estrogen. It is also possible to be extremely low T to the point that the ratio of T to E is thrown off and you develop gyno ( not in your case, and it's very rare)

• +1

Many women doesnt even know what is a recessed jaw. It is not much about knowing, but about what they see.

And they do not like seeing this stuff.

Also, gyno here. I have puff nipples, slanged x legs, wide hips and fucking love handles. And it is fucking killing me.
I was obese when i was 16 lol, that fat never really went away

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and entropy137
You get gyno from high T so it's not surprising you have "high T features". It's just caused by excess testosterone that doesn't bind to androgen receptors that will aromatize to estrogen. It is also possible to be extremely low T to the point that the ratio of T to E is thrown off and you develop gyno ( not in your case, and it's very rare)
Luckily its gone away significantly in the past 9 months

If you're still a teenager, it can definitely go away on its own. Past 20ish you're probably stuck with it even if your hormones are in balance now.

If you're still a teenager, it can definitely go away on its own. Past 20ish you're probably stuck with it even if your hormones are in balance now.
I wonder if its just fat or real gyno because i cant feel the disc

I wonder if its just fat or real gyno because i cant feel the disc
If your skin looks whiteish around your nipple, it's probably gyno. Regardless mild gyno isn't really that big of a deal and it's quite common.

If your skin looks whiteish around your nipple, it's probably gyno. Regardless mild gyno isn't really that big of a deal and it's quite common.
The other people were saying its a huge deal

It ruins your body's look, even if you get jacked it still looks bad
I also have it because I used to be giga obese, will get it removed with a surgery later in life

• +1
The other people were saying its a huge deal
Mild gyno from puberty isn't a big deal. When people use steroids without an aromatize inhibitor however, that kind of gyno is fucked.

Images 28

Gyno like this doesn't really need surgery imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Gaia262
about as big a failo as a woman with a penis

• JFL
Get the surgery

most people wont even notice that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551

Even when I was gymaxxing at 16 having puffy nipples in a tank were so suifuel I just wore baggy shit for a year

• +1

Yea It's fucked I've had it since 12 and I'm 19 now. I'm still maxxing out my physique rn but it's always been pretty noticable pisses me off

• +1
Yea It's fucked I've had it since 12 and I'm 19 now. I'm still maxxing out my physique rn but it's always been pretty noticable pisses me off
Same here

• +1
Real noticeable gyno is pretty bad. But most people are just fat, cross your fingers for it to be just fat.
They call it ugly nipples, don't be delusional.

Drop fat right now to see if you have real gyno, and if you do, use raloxifene protocol or save 3k for surgery.

Last edited:
Real noticeable gyno is pretty bad. But most people are just fat, cross your fingers for it to be just fat.

They call it ugly nipples, don't be delusional.

Drop fat right now to see if you have real gyno, and if you do, use raloxifene protocol or save 3k for surgery.
I agree, i meant most women dont take notice and even if they do its not really a deal breaker more like a minor set back. Do you think puffy nipples on women is unattractive? Its uncommon bur personally i could care less. Im only 17 and it has gone away a lor so far so hopefully it keeps going away

I agree, i meant most women dont take notice and even if they do its not really a deal breaker more like a minor set back. Do you think puffy nipples on women is unattractive? Its uncommon bur personally i could care less. Im only 17 and it has gone away a lor so far so hopefully it keeps going away
I told you already, i would drop fat right now, fast, and if it doesn't go away i would tell my doctor to put me on raloxifene, else it's 3k down the road.
Of course a girl wont turn you down for it, but she will tell you that you have ugly nipples, it is what it is, fix it and stop coping.