How much of a failo is not having instagram?

B

bluk

goodbye gay tranny autist forum
All the foids and guys I talk to always seem super surprised that i'm not on it. The only social media I have is snapchat and I never upload anything, I just use it to message people and save aspie videos to my memories.
Why does every single fucking normalnigger need to have an instagram and tiktok profile? Fuck off with that shit smh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, PolishBateman, Tai Lung and 2 others
Real

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and bluk
it’s not hard bro you don’t even have to be active on it just make one and you’re all set

All the foids and guys I talk to always seem super surprised that i'm not on it. The only social media I have is snapchat and I never upload anything, I just use it to message people and save aspie videos to my memories.
Why does every single fucking normalnigger need to have an instagram and tiktok profile? Fuck off with that shit smh.
Shows you're NT and not a faggot that uses incel forums

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush, fikki, BootySniffer69 and 11 others
it’s not hard bro you don’t even have to be active on it just make one and you’re all set
It's better to not have one and make people think you're le mysterious and dark triad than to have one with aspie incel selfies and 2 followers imo.
What would I upload? My cum tissues around my bed? my epic gaming pc?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Lautrec, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
Not being active is an incel trait (i’m guilty of it too)

HUGE FAILO not having insta, i have a private one only for friends with 200+ followers, i don’t post but i’m gonna start from next week posting 1/2 stories a week

• +1
Reactions: bluk
they need your insta so they can show their friends pics of you. girls want a pic of you to masturbate and see their past sex partners as trophies to show their friends. also no insta pics means you're non-nt which is a red flag for them.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec, Maalik, aleksander and 3 others
It's better to not have one and make people think you're le mysterious and dark triad

This. is why you are incel.

You need those socials to even look like a normal person and not
some rapist.

I’m instagrammaxxing as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec and Maalik
they need your insta so they can show their friends pics of you. girls want a pic of you to masturbate and see their past sex partners as trophies to show their friends. also no insta pics means you're non-nt which is a red flag for them.
high IQ

not to mention if you gonna take a girl outzz... they want to know they aint gonna meet with a real perzon and not some serial killer

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and orangomango2003

If you're below chadlite it makes you look non-nt or a serial killer. If you're legit chadlite+ with a big socialcircle it can halo though

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman and bluk
This. is why you are incel.

You need those socials to even look like a normal person and not
some rapist.

I’m instagrammaxxing as we speak.
It's just not worth it. I would never be able to make an NT profile. The whole process would be too cringeworthy and gay.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 51465
IS INSTA WORTH IT IF I GET LIKE 50 FOLLOWERS???????????????
(Just so i don't look like a serial killer as u say)

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, PseudoMaxxer and bluk
i have it but don't even use to be honest recently removed like 400 following follow only close circle now

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and bluk
If you're below chadlite it makes you look non-nt or a serial killer. If you're legit chadlite+ with a big socialcircle it can halo though
I don't think it can ever halo you. It's like when people say "women like it when Chad is shy and awkward". They absolutely fucking do not. Being shy and awkward can never be a positive trait. It's just that if you're at a certain looks level, it doesn't break you. Still, you can very well get cucked by an outgoing, fun Chad which is what women really want.
Same thing with instagram I think.

Last edited:
It's just not worth it. I would never be able to make an NT profile. The whole process would be too cringeworthy and gay.
i used to think like you.

You are just super autistic and high inhib.

No one will think you are gay just like you cruise through stories on insta without thinking much.

Every foid or even dude i talk to asks me for my insta even tho i have no pics on it.

That’s a huge failo of mine.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec and bluk
yes, you can instagrammax to some couple of hundreds followers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and bluk
i used to think like you.

You are just super autistic and high inhib.

No one will think you are gay just like you cruise through stories on insta without thinking much.

Every foid or even dude i talk to asks me for my insta even tho i have no pics on it.

That’s a huge failo of mine.
Yes, they ask for mine too. And I can instantly tell that they think less of me when I tell them I don't have it. But it would just be too gay for me to make one.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NERG_72, PseudoMaxxer and Running!
Not being active is an incel trait (i’m guilty of it too)

HUGE FAILO not having insta, i have a private one only for friends with 200+ followers, i don’t post but i’m gonna start from next week posting 1/2 stories a week
i have around 1.5k followers but i don’t have any ideas on what to post considering my life is fairly boring jfl

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I use it to watch memes

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Yes, they ask for mine too. And I can instantly tell that they think less of me when I tell them I don't have it. But it would just be too gay for me to make one.
ngl i think so too
But i have to do it
the game is the game

• +1
it’s gay for you not to have one, even the manliest men have instagram

• +1
I don't think it can ever halo you. It's like when people say "women like Shy, awkward Chad". They absolutely fucking do not. Being shy and awkward can never be a positive trait. It's just that if you're at a certain looks level, it doesn't break you. Still, you can very well get cucked by an outgoing, fun Chad which is what women really want.

It can halo a legit chadlite+ with a big social circle because it makes it seem like they're not a fuckboy.

Difference is basically 95% of women say they like confidence and assertiveness so liking shy and awkward dudes is an obvious cap.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and bluk
I don't think it can ever halo you. It's like when people say "women like Shy, awkward Chad". They absolutely fucking do not. Being shy and awkward can never be a positive trait. It's just that if you're at a certain looks level, it doesn't break you. Still, you can very well get cucked by an outgoing, fun Chad which is what women really want.
not a positive trait but they cope making it seem one just because they can't resist chadlite+ cock , like even if you're a serial killer they'll cope with something (richard ramirez)

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
It's better to not have one and make people think you're le mysterious and dark triad than to have one with aspie incel selfies and 2 followers imo.
What would I upload? My cum tissues around my bed? my epic gaming pc?
There's an instagrammaxxing thread in BOTB. It'll tell you exactly the kind of pictures you need to look NT. https://looksmax.org/threads/autism-proof-detailed-instagram-maxxing-guide.466484/
Buy followers lol, you can also make a fake dating profile and put the IG in the bio for thirsty guys. Just change your profile pic to a girl for a bit then change back. Most people wont notice.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bluk and Deleted member 51465
Unless you're making money off of it then it's gay lol. You're seeking attention like a foid.

• Hmm...
unfortunately, this world is all about status and who you are/what you have.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, PseudoMaxxer and bluk
you also need pics even tho i know you’ll think it’s cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
You are dumb af bro, no offense.

You need one wtf you look incel without it.

Idk what to post either cuz my life is boring but now i’m gonna start traveling around the globe and i’ll just take pics.

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
I'd only have an insta if I was popular ngl, like legit fame shit where I can get money from sponsorships where the only requirement is taking a photo with a product jfl

• +1
You are dumb af bro, no offense.

You need one wtf you look incel without it.

Idk what to post either cuz my life is boring but now i’m gonna start traveling around the globe and i’ll just take pics.
whos dumb, the one without instagram? if so then yes, as insta bases your status and has a huge impact on it. and geomax is key, where are you thinking of going? i’ve heard japan is a dope place, want to go badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43685 and PseudoMaxxer
i can speak from experience that having an active/succesful (for the average person) insta is a huge halo. When I was like 16-17 I'd have a following of around 10k on my main and 2,5k on a side. Not only for irl but I had many girls in my dms literally asking me to come over for a fuck (i descended hard, dont even wanna think about it).

whos dumb, the one without instagram? if so then yes, as insta bases your status and has a huge impact on it. and geomax is key, where are you thinking of going? i’ve heard japan is a dope place, want to go badly
no you obv, OP is dumb.

I’m going on erasmus in lithuania for 3 months so i’ll take lots of pics and upload them slowly every now and then (1/2 a week).

I’ll take pics of my self too to appear NT obviously.

I’ll go to sweden probably by end of january when prices go low again to meet up with a forum friends. Then i’m planning to wageslave 2/3 months when u get home in march and geomaxx this summer to SEA.

Going to japan is one of my dreams too, if i find a way (which i’ll look for while i’m geomaxxing) to make money online i’ll go without any doubt.

• +1
no you obv, OP is dumb.

I’m going on erasmus in lithuania for 3 months so i’ll take lots of pics and upload them slowly every now and then (1/2 a week).

I’ll take pics of my self too to appear NT obviously.

I’ll go to sweden probably by end of january when prices go low again to meet up with a forum friends. Then i’m planning to wageslave 2/3 months when u get home in march and geomaxx this summer to SEA.

Going to japan is one of my dreams too, if i find a way (which i’ll look for while i’m geomaxxing) to make money online i’ll go without any doubt.
sounds reasonable man, text me your insta in dms i’m interested in the views, i’ll also contact you on there about interesting things/places to geomax to

sounds reasonable man, text me your insta in dms i’m interested in the views, i’ll also contact you on there about interesting things
Would really love to but i really don’t wanna get doxxed, is more of a privacy thing.

I’ll make thread about the places i’ve been tho so stay tuned.

Feel free to dm me about the interesting stuff.

• +1
I just have my avi pic in my insta, i message girls there and get dates with ease

Would really love to but i really don’t wanna get doxxed, is more of a privacy thing.

I’ll make thread about the places i’ve been tho so stay tuned.

Feel free to dm me about the interesting stuff.

Insta is the best dating app for real

• +1
Instagram is literally your new face. You can't do shit without instagram, especially since it's pretty easy to get status halo with a few thousand followers

Haven’t used it since I was 10

• +1
not having insta snap and posting daily stories of your life is not normal for normal people i only have facebook and i havent post a pic since 7-8 years brootal lmao

i have around 1.5k followers but i don’t have any ideas on what to post considering my life is fairly boring jfl
How did u get that many

Hugeu lf sub high chadlitd

How did u get that many
i bought some when that wasn’t patched and the rest i got from friends and f4f but i j unfollow afterwards. i think i only bought like 500. look up on youtube how to get instagram followers free and j do the method that’s following hella accs under celeb followers and refresh ig

i bought some when that wasn’t patched and the rest i got from friends and f4f but i j unfollow afterwards. i think i only bought like 500. look up on youtube how to get instagram followers free and j do the method that’s following hella accs under celeb followers and refresh ig
Oh lol i meant like actual people. Nvm

Not having Instagram isn't a failo at all! While the platform offers a space for sharing moments and connecting, it's not a prerequisite for a fulfilling life. Some people prefer privacy or prioritize other activities. Social media isn't a measure of one's worth or success. Authentic connections and personal happiness exist beyond the digital realm. Embrace your choices and live a life true to yourself, whether or not it includes Instagram.

• JFL
This REALLY depends on how NT you portray yourself

Shows you're NT and not a faggot that uses incel forums
can you tell me what does NT mean i came across it millions of times without knowing the meaning lol

can you tell me what does NT mean i came across it millions of times without knowing the meaning lol
NT is used both for "neurotypical" and "having enough social skills / having a socially acceptable-personality / having social status or a set of behaviours that helps you to acquire that"

Basically, normies are cattle and you have to go with the flow to be accepted as one of them. You have to be extroverted and talk about normie-ish stuff.

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush
NT is used both for "neurotypical" and "having enough social skills / having a socially acceptable-personality / having social status or a set of behaviours that helps you to acquire that"

Basically, normies are cattle and you have to go with the flow to be accepted as one of them. You have to be extroverted and talk about normie-ish stuff.
makes sense thanks bro