How much of a halo are good eyebrows?

D

Deleted member 16046

Iron
like How important are good eyebrows? how Many psl points would someone with sparse,high set and blonde eyebrows gain if he had thick dark low set brows?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14024 and 1 other person
My eyebrows together with my chin and eye are and lips and bones and forward growth are my best features and save me from Inceldom
It`s an amazing halo as a white guy with pale skin
It can save brown eyes if the shape is good dead srs( both the eyebrows and the eyes)

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 14024
eEySpyo.gif

It could be a difference of being cuck or being chad

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: qkz, Birdcell, No Bones Dax and 1 other person
When I trimmed my eyebrows.. I got praise from girls and they wished they had them.. Then I come here. I got criticism. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14478

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
like How important are good eyebrows? how Many psl points would someone with sparse,high set and blonde eyebrows gain if he had thick dark low set brows?
Eye area is arguably the 2nd most important feature after jaw, so good eyebrows and eyes are vital for looks.

This thread goes in depth:

• Love it
How is mine? (from side profile)

Eye area is arguably the 2nd most important feature after jaw, so good eyebrows and eyes are vital for looks.

This thread goes in depth:
eye area is 90% of the face jfl:lul::lul: putting jaw above it

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
  • +1
Insane halo

Girls always compliment me on mine ngl

• Love it
Pretty big halo surprisingly, had girls comment on my eyebrows and eyelashes after I posted pics after leanmaxx ascension.

How can we max our eyebrows? Is getting a transplant an option?

eye area is 90% of the face jfl:lul::lul: putting jaw above it
Jfl this. People are not only more attracted to but more intimidated by recessed Elias de poot than a guy with perfect bone structure and nose and eyebrows but has shitty IPD or PFL. Literally over if both.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
I have a skin disease, I have lost a lot of them, they are very thinned out. definitely need an eyebrow transplant.

Jfl this. People are not only more attracted to but more intimidated by recessed Elias de poot than a guy with perfect bone structure and nose and eyebrows but has shitty IPD or PFL. Literally over if both.
What is average pfl?

And also its more about eye height too.

Dermarolling helps in some people and you can use beard dye on them which thickens them a little.

I have top tier eyebrows girls have commented on and good eyelashes but my UEE and fucking bug tier eyes ruins my eye area