How much of a lookism is grey hair in your youth?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I started greying when I was rather young maybe 12-13, and its always been something people have noticed, Now that I'm 22 my hair is almost 50% grey, and people will be visibly confused (I look very young, but with the amount of grey hair I have people frequently ask my age) sometimes when noticing it and its something people comment on daily.

Do you think its a signficiant lookism and should I dye my hair to my natural colour or just not care?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
kinda cool

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
wtf visit a doctor

• +1
I started greying when I was rather young maybe 12-13, and its always been something people have noticed, Now that I'm 22 my hair is almost 50% grey, and people will be visibly confused (I look very young, but with the amount of grey hair I have people frequently ask my age) sometimes when noticing it and its something people comment on daily.

Do you think its a signficiant lookism and should I dye my hair to my natural colour or just not care?
it depends the person i guess show a pic

• +1
over!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nims and autistic_tendencies

my father also had 75% grey hair when he was 20,he slayed a lot because of it,he didnt bald either

• +1
Ok Holden Caulfield.

• Hmm...
i see that people with grey hair tend to not go bald even getting older

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zura, Nims and Allornothing
There’s a guy like this at work and while he’s young he still seems 40-50 years old because of it.

• Woah
check your b12 levels some people were able to reverse it after taking b12 supps

• +1
Reactions: Nims and autistic_tendencies
garbage genetics or lifestyle
Maybe both

• +1
it depends the person i guess show a pic

Older picture.

Maybe not 50% but its significant, I dont think my hair health is the best as well tbh.

check your b12 levels some people were able to reverse it after taking b12 supps
Does it matter if its active b12 levels? I did a thyroid test this morning and it includes a couple other tests one of them being active b12, would that help indicate if I was deficient in overall b12?

Does it matter if its active b12 levels? I did a thyroid test this morning and it includes a couple other tests one of them being active b12, would that help indicate if I was deficient in overall b12?
no clue mate

• +1
I would just dye it personally until your mid to late 30’s

• +1
I would just dye it personally until your mid to late 30’s
Yeah I think I will, do you think its worth getting it done professionally or just using a brush in temporary dye?

Yeah I think I will, do you think its worth getting it done professionally or just using a brush in temporary dye?
Does it last longer professionally? I’d go with the cheaper option since you’ll be doing this long term, and I know hairdressers get pricey lol. Do some research

• +1
BenjaminButtonMaxx asap

• Love it
Broooootal imagine graying before your 50s

• So Sad

look up gordon Ryan for lifefuel

• +1
I just got my b12 levels checked there not very good. :ROFLMAO:
Normal values are 160 to 950 picograms per milliliter (pg/mL), or 118 to 701 picomoles per liter (pmol/L).

Does it last longer professionally? I’d go with the cheaper option since you’ll be doing this long term, and I know hairdressers get pricey lol. Do some research
I think so.