how much of a skull mogger are you?

Nvm, got it, my circumference is 3.4 above the sd, and my cranial capacity is 7.4 above ... This nigga trying to gaslight me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Nvm, got it, my circumference is 3.4 above the sd, and my cranial capacity is 7.4 above ... This nigga trying to gaslight me
Your cranial capacity is below average and circumference is above average

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
11-12cm height (hard to measure), 16.5 width, 21cm length, 60cm circumference

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 17791
Head Size statistics

Average Cranial capacity (male and female): 1384.6 cc

SD: 135.27 cc

Note, we can not use this because it includes females. We needed the SD to know just how rare our skulls are (we'll have to assume the SD is the same for both sexes for our estimates to be accurate). We'll use the data from Wikipedia as a substitute.

Average cranial capacity (male): 1440 cc

Average head circumference (adult male): 55.1 cm
SD: 1.4 cm

Why do we want to measure head size?

The size of the skull determines/correlated with many important things. It is positively correlated with brain size (which is correlated with IQ, reminder that correlation is not causation. It is a sexually dimorphic trait in humans, having a large skull is a manly trait, therefore, you will mog other men if your noggin is humungous. The opposite is also correct, possessing a small skull will result in you getting mogged.

How to measure head

It is very easy to measure your cranial capacity, just follow the image below.
View attachment 1783599

To find your head circumference, simply wrap a tape around the widest part of your skull.
View attachment 1783607

Tagging users

@
StrangerDanger

@
StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger

@
ForeverRecession

@
ForeverRecession
@ForeverRecession

@
Erik-Jón

@
Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón

@
LMSMaxxer

@
LMSMaxxer
@LMSMaxxer

@
MarkCorrigan

@
MarkCorrigan
@MarkCorrigan

@
dfucclife

@
dfucclife
@dfucclife

@
EasternRightWinger15

@
EasternRightWinger15
@EasternRightWinger15

@
Moggie

@
Moggie
@Moggie

@
galego123

@
galego123
@galego123

@
Octillionaire

@
Octillionaire
@Octillionaire

@J@D@jim

@
Nameless_Sunflower

@
Nameless_Sunflower
@Nameless_Sunflower

@
isis_Bleach

@
isis_Bleach
@isis_Bleach

@
BigJimsWornOutTires
@BigJimsWornOutTires

Sources:

A mogger

• Woah
11-12cm height (hard to measure), 16.5 width, 21cm length, 60cm circumference
Another long head mogger. Head height seems to decrease as length increases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
How to measure ? All i rememeber is despite being brachy i had like 68cm head circumference

• +1
Is this really a good thing ? Whats the average skull height

• +1
How to measure ? All i rememeber is despite being brachy i had like 68cm head circumference
Cephalic index doesn't determine circumference.

you measure like this. Just place two objects around your head so you can easily measure.
5FDE4574 6934 4C2A B010 657E3006C4F5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Your cranial capacity is below average and circumference is above average
Yeah, finally figured it out, my numbers were dog shit, I had to go get a ruler and someone else to measure me toget a more exact measurement, my height and width are actually 15cm, which brings up my cc to 1830

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18840
Yeah, finally figured it out, my numbers were dog shit, I had to go get a ruler and someone else to measure me toget a more exact measurement, my height and width are actually 15cm, which brings up my cc to 1830
Wgat was your length again?

btw is cephalic index measured width/length ? In my case for instance, that would give me 16.5/20 x 100 = 78 % ? So mesocephalic ?

Also autistic question but what would you estimate chico's skull measurements in this video

• +1
btw is cephalic index measured width/length ? In my case for instance, that would give me 16.5/20 x 100 = 78 % ? So mesocephalic ?

Also autistic question but what would you estimate chico's skull measurements in this video

He clearly skull mogs all his fans. But they're female so that's expected. He's probably 1600 and up. He has a tall and wide head and I've seen him skull mog other men before

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞ and Deleted member 5892

oh yeah, you are mesocephalic.

75> is dolichocephalic, 75-80 is mesocephalic, 80< is brachycephalic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I mog horses.

10247 1

I'm going to slay your looksmatch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892

I recommend reading eppleys view on head size. There are two components to skull size appearance. Cranium and face.

If your face is large but cranium small you pass:
Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 63840 PM
Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 63935 PM
Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 63953 PM

If your face is small but your cranium is large you pass:
Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 64153 PM
Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 64147 PM
Screen Shot 2022 08 09 at 64114 PM

IPD and PFL also impacts the appearance of head size (face size).

If you have both a small face and cranium, thats when you become skullcell. IMO if you are 21.8 or below you really need to fix it. I personally am at 21.6 and its unlivable imo. So im skullmaxing with current plan which I believe can get me to average skull size 22.6 when calculating total volume of the skull (not just the cranium)

• Woah

I recommend reading eppleys view on head size. There are two components to skull size appearance. Cranium and face.

If your face is large but cranium small you pass:
View attachment 1816593View attachment 1816594View attachment 1816595

If your face is small but your cranium is large you pass:
View attachment 1816596View attachment 1816597View attachment 1816598

IPD and PFL also impacts the appearance of head size (face size).

If you have both a small face and cranium, thats when you become skullcell. IMO if you are 21.8 or below you really need to fix it. I personally am at 21.6 and its unlivable imo. So im skullmaxing with current plan which I believe can get me to average skull size 22.6 when calculating total volume of the skull (not just the cranium)
I guess I agree. My circumference is 22.8. I don't think its the best measurement for the size of the neuro cranium, it doesn't account for a tall or short skull.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I guess I agree. My circumference is 22.8. I don't think its the best measurement for the size of the neuro cranium, it doesn't account for a tall or short skull.
I agree with you. ~22.5 is minimum to be in the green (assuming your face is average for that circumfrance)

• Woah
I agree with you. ~22.5 is minimum to be in the green.
How old are you? I am still a very young adult and you only finish developing the brain at like 25. I think I may end up at 23 inch when my skull if fully fused.

my skull is average, it probs looks bigger though since im pretty small

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and mvp2v1
How old are you? I am still a very young adult and you only finish developing the brain at like 25. I think I may end up at 23 inch when my skull if fully fused.
I'm 22, Its true that growth usually ends at 25, sometimes later sometimes earlier depending on when your puberty started. If you want to get more out of what you have left then increase your growth hormone levels. Im doing it via mk677 and peptides.

• Woah
official measurements are from 12yo curries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
I'm 22, Its true that growth usually ends at 25, sometimes later sometimes earlier depending on when your puberty started. If you want to get more out of what you have left then increase your growth hormone levels. Im doing it via mk677 and peptides.
Yep

official measurements are from 12yo curries
He either measured wrong or is lying. You can't have a cranial capacity of 2440. That's simply impossible.

Around 14.5 cm bizygomatic lenght, 57.5 cm head circumference at 177 cm height, I guess everything of me is average.

• Woah
I don't know if I measured correctly, but these are my measurements at 15M:

Height: 4.5-5 inch.

Length: 8.2 inch; I measured from the end of my eyebrow - where does the nose start (front profile) to the part indicated by the image on the skull (Ig it's the widest part).

Width: I don't know how to measure it by myself.

Circumcision: 23 inches.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and thecel
i'm a 9-10inch head length with a 22 inch circumference

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
9 inch tall

24 circ

• Hmm...
I don't know if I measured correctly, but these are my measurements at 15M:

Height: 4.5-5 inch.

Length: 8.2 inch; I measured from the end of my eyebrow - where does the nose start (front profile) to the part indicated by the image on the skull (Ig it's the widest part).

Width: I don't know how to measure it by myself.

Circumcision: 23 inches.
You don't include nose in measurement. Your measuring the distance between the forehead and the back of the head.

For width, you can just place two objects beside your head and measure the distance.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Almost 61.5 cm but head still doesn’t look big cuz of wide shoulders

• Woah
People gotta post proof lol.

• Woah
You don't have to post pics.

I mean, what are your skull dimensions other than circumference?
I’m too low IQ to do any other measurements but Circumference

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 17791
I Will measure if I can find measuring tape but I think it's above average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 17791
Can you even do the other measurements with measuring tape or do you need calipers?
I just places some boxes beside my head and measured the distence between each object

Users who are viewing this thread

Back