How much of height mog can makeup for a face mog?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Title.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and heightmaxxing
@Blackgymmax

Like 1 psl or half a psl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
in this case it doesnt matter Cavill is tall enough being like the guy on the right is more like a failo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, aspiringexcel and 3 others
So if u someone is 1 psl higher but u are significantly(6+inches) taller. U mog them?
Yeh something like that
Remember the thread w nick bateman vs Ian and they asked girls
Ian might be lower appeal faciallg tho idk

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Below 5'8 barefoot height becomes an obvious failo basically everywhere (and below 5'10 in tall countries). Not saying ur auto incel below 5'8 but ur gonna get mogged by too many guys for face to matter as much to women so ill keep this to 5'8+ men. For men 5'8 and above it works like this IMO. 3-4 inch height difference is the start of height mogging. So a 6ft tall MTN will have SMV in the same range (either equal, slightly more or slightly less depending on the girl) as a 5'8-5'9 strong HTN male if everything else is equal like physique dick pheno etc. Any height difference above this (so like 4-5+ inch diff) means the MTN now clearly mogs the HTN and has more SMV by a lot. Now if the 5'8 guy was chadlite, then the MTN would not be able to mog unless the height difference is comical (so for example MTN needs to be 6'3-6'4+ and might need other halos to surpass the 5'8 chadlite in SMV like physique or pheno etc). So to summarize, you need to heightmog the guy with a better looking face by at least 3+ inches to either have similar smv or more smv depending on the girl and other halos. But if the better-face-looking guy is 2 tiers above u (for example chadlite vs MTN; chad vs htn or HTN vs LTN) then u need much more of a height mog; like 5+ inches and may also need other halos to smv mog the better face looking guy. All this gay shit I said is if everything else is equal like physique, pheno, money, etc. Those other multipliers can play a huge role in this comparison and this will get too complicated if we include those things so ill leave it to just comparing face and height and keep everything else the same. Anyone that disagrees with me is a faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and bloomercel
Below 5'8 barefoot height becomes an obvious failo basically everywhere (and below 5'10 in tall countries). Not saying ur auto incel below 5'8 but ur gonna get mogged by too many guys for face to matter as much to women so ill keep this to 5'8+ men. For men 5'8 and above it works like this IMO. 3-4 inch height difference is the start of height mogging. So a 6ft tall MTN will have SMV in the same range (either equal, slightly more or slightly less depending on the girl) as a 5'8-5'9 strong HTN male if everything else is equal like physique dick pheno etc. Any height difference above this (so like 4-5+ inch diff) means the MTN now clearly mogs the HTN and has more SMV by a lot. Now if the 5'8 guy was chadlite, then the MTN would not be able to mog unless the height difference is comical (so for example MTN needs to be 6'3-6'4+ and might need other halos to surpass the 5'8 chadlite in SMV like physique or pheno etc). So to summarize, you need to heightmog the guy with a better looking face by at least 3+ inches to either have similar smv or more smv depending on the girl and other halos. But if the better-face-looking guy is 2 tiers above u (for example chadlite vs MTN; chad vs htn or HTN vs LTN) then u need much more of a height mog; like 5+ inches and may also need other halos to smv mog the better face looking guy. All this gay shit I said is if everything else is equal like physique, pheno, money, etc. Those other multipliers can play a huge role in this comparison and this will get too complicated if we include those things so ill leave it to just comparing face and height and keep everything else the same. Anyone that disagrees with me is a faggot.
Hmm personally I agree but I think the smv boost comes starting at like high htn. I could be wrong tho
I just level off everyone mtn and below as unredeemable and fucked unless they have height + gym

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, tombradylover and St.TikTokcel