how much of infraorbital implants improve the undereye area vs the eye itself

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
i had thought these are often got mainly for upper maxillary recession in general, and mainly just to make this area harmonize better with the lower maxilla

but how mich of it actually changes the shape of the eye? are these implants have more dramatic results for the undereye area (as it harmonizes with the rest of the maxilla) or the shape/framing of the eye

They can definitely affect both. Especially if the design has a saddle component, which will add vertical height to the rim, effectively making your eye socket more vertically narrow (more “squinty”) and in theory lifting the eyelids a bit. I’ve seen some good results posted here in the past.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
They can definitely affect both. Especially if the design has a saddle component, which will add vertical height to the rim, effectively making your eye socket more vertically narrow (more “squinty”) and in theory lifting the eyelids a bit. I’ve seen some good results posted here in the past.
god this would make a world of difference on me, i think this plus ptosis repair surgery (which causes not only my uee but nct) will work wonders

• +1
Reactions: highT
god this would make a world of difference on me, i think this plus ptosis repair surgery (which causes not only my uee but nct) will work wonders
Same here. It’s the final step of my looskmaxxing journey.

Only saddle will do shit for shape. Forward projection is to prevent tear troughs.

how noticeable is saddle
Idk. Look at the height between the lowest point of your lower eyelid and a bit above the bottom of your iris (length of sclera show). If the implant sizes you find are at least that big then it would be a significant change if you have quite high scleral show.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582