how much of my lack of social life is due to my high inhib vs looks?

jc0

jc0

Joe Chemo
Joined
Mar 12, 2026
Posts
336
Reputation
259
hltn - lmtn.
 
  • +1
Reactions: UserE_7.random
My social life is held back from being High Inhib for sure, I’ll stick w the group of people I talk to. I can’t endure masking a persona for normies I don’t like either way. It’s genuinely not a looks issue for me because trust me I’m not at the bottom of the barrel(nor the top top:lul:)
 
  • +1
Reactions: jc0
I have low inhib and high looks but I just hate people don't know why tho
 
Wouldn't be low inhib if you actually looked good

Srart looksmaxxing
 

Similar threads

Versal0
Replies
11
Views
59
xanlack
xanlack
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
9
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Fridx
Replies
4
Views
22
Fridx
Fridx
FiendFiend
Replies
17
Views
109
FiendFiend
FiendFiend
dimocel
Replies
52
Views
251
revivles
revivles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top