How much of tiktok is reality and how much of it is the algorithm

reptiles

reptiles

Psl god status was promised to me by my rabbi saar
Joined
May 19, 2019
Posts
37,882
Reputation
34,411
I say this because I can see black pill vids spread between 230000 thousand people spreading every day but at the same time how much of this is feeding the tiktok algorithm and how much is it a reality.

@thecel
@Ai Impact
@HimmyButler
@5.5psl
@Artemis

Is it really as over as tiktok make it out to be
 
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 30845
I say this because I can see black pill vids spread between 230000 thousand people spreading every day but at the same time how much of this is feeding the tiktok algorithm and how much is it a reality.

@thecel
@Ai Impact
@HimmyButler
@5.5psl
@Artemis

Is it really as over as tiktok make it out to be
No. TikTok is NOT real, it is a manufactured Chinese PsyOp.

You see those videos because you mostly search for those videos. Also the MOAJORITY of the faggots you see on TikTok are literally FaceApped abominations, who would get ZERO IOIs IRL. :feelsrope:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles
No. TikTok is NOT real, it is a manufactured Chinese PsyOp.

You see those videos because you mostly search for those videos. Also the MOAJORITY of the faggots you see on TikTok are literally FaceApped abominations, who would get ZERO IOIs IRL. :feelsrope:

Really life fuel if true tbqh I've seen so many attractive men on there
 
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29808 and reptiles
All of the cucked mobile apps. i.e. TikTok, Instagram, Tinder etc. are algorithm only. JFL if you think their creators GAF about you or anyone / anything else besides revenue and popularity.
 
All of the cucked mobile apps. i.e. TikTok, Instagram, Tinder etc. are algorithm only. JFL if you think their creators GAF about you or anyone / anything else besides revenue and popularity.

No off course they don't give a fuck what I'm saying is that is this what young women on tiktok really think or is it the algorithm make no mistake the black pill is law but the way whores treat chad is something else
 
No off course they don't give a fuck what I'm saying is that is this what young women on tiktok really think or is it the algorithm make no mistake the black pill is law but the way whores treat chad is something else

They probably do really think like that. If I would be treated like a god with all these likes, DMs, "hey beautiful", fire emojis, friend requests etc. - I would also be Stacy only.
 
I don't use TikTok. Explain?
Lookism/Bp stuff blew up on TT and now there are thousands of edits with that music.
 
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
I say this because I can see black pill vids spread between 230000 thousand people spreading every day but at the same time how much of this is feeding the tiktok algorithm and how much is it a reality.

@thecel
@Ai Impact
@HimmyButler
@5.5psl
@Artemis

Is it really as over as tiktok make it out to be
See the total views, but mostly algorithm
 
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
5
Views
38
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Foidslayer12367
Replies
12
Views
66
Foidslayer12367
Foidslayer12367
E
Replies
7
Views
72
Edenan
E
error64
Replies
3
Views
53
iq.
I

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top