How much potassium chloride is actually okay to have per day?

violentino

violentino

No abusive khaleeji gf = over
As title says, I just got some, at first imma start at a lower dose maybe like 1G potassium chloride, but I read about someone on here who takes 2-3G potassium chloride per day, aren’t there major health risks?

just use it on days ur going out only dont do it everyday

• +1
Reactions: violentino
Would u say it’s ok to have 0.75-1 gram everyday and a higher dosage like 2-3G on the days I go out?
Don’t listen to that retard he doesn’t know shit, to stay debloated you have to have 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio, potassium doesn’t instantly debloat you like some people claim, it is a process. If I am bloated it usually takes about a week for me to debloat with that 4:1 ratio. As for the chloride it depends on which one you have. I’m pretty sure that 2g of the normal potassium chloride people buy on here is actually only 1g of real potassium, so if you wanted 2g of potassium you would have to drink 4g of potassium chloride. However it depends on what you bought, read the label and I’m sure it will tell you. Now if you have Nosalt or something similar which is what I use, the serving size shown on the label is the actual amount of potassium you will get from it. The serving size is 1/4 tsp which is 690mg of potassium, I usually drink four servings every day and get the rest of my potassium needs from coconut water, bananas, and whatever else I can get my hands on.

So yeah it’s completely safe to supplement around 3g of potassium daily, if you feel any chest pain or palpitations I would give it a rest and make the decision yourself on if you want to keep taking it. I know a few people on here who take similar amounts as me and they are fine. Also stress too hard about it, if your ratio is off one day you won’t bloat as long as you are usually consistent with it.

Don’t listen to that retard he doesn’t know shit, to stay debloated you have to have 4:1 potassium to sodium ratio, potassium doesn’t instantly debloat you like some people claim, it is a process. If I am bloated it usually takes about a week for me to debloat with that 4:1 ratio. As for the chloride it depends on which one you have. I’m pretty sure that 2g of the normal potassium chloride people buy on here is actually only 1g of real potassium, so if you wanted 2g of potassium you would have to drink 4g of potassium chloride. However it depends on what you bought, read the label and I’m sure it will tell you. Now if you have Nosalt or something similar which is what I use, the serving size shown on the label is the actual amount of potassium you will get from it. The serving size is 1/4 tsp which is 690mg of potassium, I usually drink four servings every day and get the rest of my potassium needs from coconut water, bananas, and whatever else I can get my hands on.

So yeah it’s completely safe to supplement around 3g of potassium daily, if you feel any chest pain or palpitations I would give it a rest and make the decision yourself on if you want to keep taking it. I know a few people on here who take similar amounts as me and they are fine. Also stress too hard about it, if your ratio is off one day you won’t bloat as long as you are usually
if i just take a high dose every day cause i dont intake much sodium will it be ok or will i get some side effects? lets say i take 5 grams of potassium per day

Last edited:

So yeah it’s completely safe to supplement around 3g of potassium daily, if you feel any chest pain or palpitations I would give it a rest and make the decision yourself on if you want to keep taking it. I know a few people on here who take similar amounts as me and they are fine. Also stress too hard about it, if your ratio is off one day you won’t bloat as long as you are usually consistent with it.
You debloat in few hrs if you take huge amount of cloride i used to take 8-12g in 2 hrs span and it was effective at debloating i would say same efficacy as furo , this worked for me but i dont recommend anyone doing it before testing your tolerance by urself first tho

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker