depends on your weight, i heard 2g protein per kg weight

yes it's enough. You need less on bulks anyways

2l of cola and some potato

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920_211242_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920_211242_com.instagram.android.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 44
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
120g should do it right? Too poor for more
1.5G per lb of bodyweight
Most say 1g but I’d say 1.5 especially if you’re running something.
If you’re too poor to start a proper bulk then just hold off, you’ll still spend a lot of money and get minimal results if you aren’t meeting the thresholds.

what protein source?

thats a fat cola bottle I've never seen one of those
Idk tbh, everything really, plants like beans and lentils, organs and muscle meat

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
1.5G per lb of bodyweight
Most say 1g but I’d say 1.5 especially if you’re running something.
If you’re too poor to start a proper bulk then just hold off, you’ll still spend a lot of money and get minimal results if you aren’t meeting the thresholds.
Scientific studies show that 1.6g per kg of body weight is enough but okay jfl :feelshaha:

• So Sad
yes you'll be completely fine with 120, u could do even less if u wanted too. u dont need that much protien. minimum 0.7 per pound

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Scientific studies show that 1.6g per kg of body weight is enough but okay jfl :feelshaha:
scientific studies don’t determine how your body react on an individual basis you 87iq retardcel, try it out first

if you already know how much you need, why did you post a thread asking you fucking dumbass :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
There were zero recovery/protein synthesis benefits above 0.7 grams per pound of body weight (probably unless you're roiding), but even 0.6 was shown to be good enough. If you're 180 pounds, 100-120 is good. Going above that = pissing out more nitrogen. Humans simply don't develop muscles that fast

If you're broke, beans are a very good and cheap source, way cheaper than chicken breast, and amino acid profile is complete. It's high calorie tho, but also provides fuck ton of minerals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and TsarTsar444
There were zero recovery/protein synthesis benefits above 0.7 grams per pound of body weight (probably unless you're roiding), but even 0.6 was shown to be good enough. If you're 180 pounds, 100-120 is good. Going above that = pissing out more nitrogen. Humans simply don't develop muscles that fast

If you're broke, beans are a very good and cheap source, way cheaper than chicken breast, and amino acid profile is complete. It's high calorie tho, but also provides fuck ton of minerals
But beans have shit ton of fiber tho and will make u fart like crazy

• So Sad

Not only for muscles, connective tissue require tons of protein for recovery

Not only for muscles, connective tissue require tons of protein for recovery
It doesn't require "tons". Connective tissue is mostly collagen, which is produced from non-essential substrates like glycine. If you're eating enough protein in general, it's very unlikely you have to worry about connective tissue recovery if you're giving yourself enough time to rest

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and TsarTsar444
2-3grams per kilogram, chicken liver is like 2€ per kilo, probs cheaper where you live. I just cooked 2kilos of chicken liver for 6€ with garlic and onion, and im not even poor.

Last edited:
It doesn't require "tons". Connective tissue is mostly collagen, which is produced from non-essential substrates like glycine. If you're eating enough protein in general, it's very unlikely you have to worry about connective tissue recovery if you're giving yourself enough time to rest
If you are bulking up, you are probably doing alot of strength training. Its a big factor, if I don't eat enough meat after training my tendons will feel tight and painful

If it's high quality protein, not a huge amount. Someone eating an omnivorous diet likely gets enough already