How much should I bulk for ideal attractiveness

G

GermanLooksmaxer

Iron

Okay so I am currently bulking, but I don‘t like how my face gets bloated from all the carbs/Food and I lost my ABS :feelswhy: How much do I have to Bulk for people to stop calling me skinny? I am 1.85m 78kg RN

You look pretty good right now, and fuck worrying about what the blue pilled cucks thing. Its part of the process getting a bit bulky. Take chromium, magnesium and zinc ( reduce cortisol+boost test+ solves sleep issues if taken before sleeping)cayenne paper +green tea extract ( best natural fat burning supplement ),

bonus= reservatrol ( helps fight belly fat ) , ashwaganda ( high stress increase overall body fat), fish-oil.

As for your original question, I think it depends. You would want to get to like 16 inches flexed so when you cut down you can maintain 15 inches in a leaner state. As for facial leaness- chewing gum is a life saver. It sharpens your jawline and gives you hollow cheeks, which are hallmarks of low body fat. For abs you can get them to be more prominent through hitting them hard with heavy weights like cable pull downs and weighted sit ups with plates and doing lot of Body work

Its all an illusion tbh. Doing HIIT also is good for the after burn effect. I think you can bulk like an extra 10-15 pounds and maintain a flat stomach. The supplementation and HIIT cardio are key though . You could Box, or row, or preferable a combination and you will get a great body. The supplements and exercise protocol should give you at least 10-15 pounds of greater muscle gain without much fat gain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer
Just lean bulk until your waist is at 46% of your height. After cut down to when your waist is about 42-43% of your height.

You’re looking decent muscle wise. Just keep hitting the prs and nailing the cals/protien.

• +1
You look pretty good right now, and fuck worrying about what the blue pilled cucks thing. Its part of the process getting a bit bulky. Take chromium, magnesium and zinc ( reduce cortisol+boost test+ solves sleep issues if taken before sleeping)cayenne paper +green tea extract ( best natural fat burning supplement ),

bonus= reservatrol ( helps fight belly fat ) , ashwaganda ( high stress increase overall body fat), fish-oil.

As for your original question, I think it depends. You would want to get to like 16 inches flexed so when you cut down you can maintain 15 inches in a leaner state. As for facial leaness- chewing gum is a life saver. It sharpens your jawline and gives you hollow cheeks, which are hallmarks of low body fat. For abs you can get them to be more prominent through hitting them hard with heavy weights like cable pull downs and weighted sit ups with plates and doing lot of Body work

Its all an illusion tbh. Doing HIIT also is good for the after burn effect. I think you can bulk like an extra 10-15 pounds and maintain a flat stomach. The supplementation and HIIT cardio are key though . You could Box, or row, or preferable a combination and you will get a great body. The supplements and exercise protocol should give you at least 10-15 pounds of greater muscle gain without much fat gain.
Thank you for your thougthfull answer bro, this helps alot!

Thank you for your thougthfull answer bro, this helps alot!
Cheers mate. Best of luck for your bulking phase, already looking better then 90% of the beta cucks around me so at this point its all a win for you.

• +1
Well probably need to bulk more in my opinion. You side delts need some extra work since your waist seems to be pretty thick/wide. In order to achieve V-Taper you need to put on more focus on upper back/delts/chest. You look already good though. Just dont get too fat since that will make you look worse. What are your current lifts?

Looks like you are balding

Well probably need to bulk more in my opinion. You side delts need some extra work since your waist seems to be pretty thick/wide. In order to achieve V-Taper you need to put on more focus on upper back/delts/chest. You look already good though. Just dont get too fat since that will make you look worse. What are your current lifts?
Yes I also think my delts are the worst part rn
Deepsquat 100kg x 8
Deadlift 120kg x 10
Benchpress 100kg x8
Dumbbell curl 16kg x 8

Yes I also think my delts are the worst part rn
Deepsquat 100kg x 8
Deadlift 120kg x 10
Benchpress 100kg x8
Dumbbell curl 16kg x 8
Wir sind gleich groß und auch gleich stark. Wie lange trainierst du schon?

Wir sind gleich groß und auch gleich stark. Wie lange trainierst du schon?
Schon seit 2 Jahren so On/Off aber aktuell seit 6 Monaten wieder aktiv

I have shit hairline since birth :feelswhy:
You’re not but do me a favor and grow it out

You will hate yourself if you do it 10 years from now and realize how easy of a looksmaxx it was and how many more bitches will be attracted to you

• +1
You’re not but do me a favor and grow it out

You will hate yourself if you do it 10 years from now and realize how easy of a looksmaxx it was and how many more bitches will be attracted to you
what kind of hairstyle should I aim for?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
what kind of hairstyle should I aim for?
Just grow it ALL out and then pick whatever you want 6 months from now

Just anything that isn’t what you have now

• +1