How much should I cut to get facial definition at 141lbs?

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
I'm 5'9, 141lb with a chubby ah face. How much should I leanmaxx to achieve a chiseled look?

wtf do you mean how much? what unit of measure are you expecting ?
otherwise if you mean in kg then that depends on each person's bone structure and size.

If you cut you're gonna keep being 5'9
Just keep injecting lipolab

I had the same question dude and I've seen two short people with hollow cheeks and one said 45 kg and 2nd one said 51 kg :lul:.

wtf do you mean how much? what unit of measure are you expecting ?
otherwise if you mean in kg then that depends on each person's bone structure and size.
how many lbs should i lose to achieve a defined face

I'm 5'9, 130 lbs and don't have hollow cheeks at this weight

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
lose 5 pounds max. you don’t wanna be under 135 at 5’9 😭
brooo my face is chubby asf tho and idrk how to debloat bc im an adhdcel who probably wont keep a disciplined diet

brooo my face is chubby asf tho and idrk how to debloat bc im an adhdcel who probably wont keep a disciplined diet
bro just keep a good diet between pottasium and sodium that’s all you have to do and try and take potassium supplements that will help out a lot to while your still 140

• +1
look at it this way: you’re 5’9 so you’re not going to get laid either way. Just ride out the bloat and keep good nutrition until all of your growth plates close and then once you’re taller worry about debloating.

• +1
bro just keep a good diet between pottasium and sodium that’s all you have to do and try and take potassium supplements that will help out a lot to while your still 140
any recommdentation for how i should follow this plan like what r some good foods