mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
At what point does it become cope?

when you post your physique and more guys thirst over you than women

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Manana, BoredPrince and 8 others
its always cope

Yeah but it is true that women like muscle to some extent. Face>body absolutely but still it must be good to some degree
skeletal frame is law.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Baseless question.

If you do the right training to achieve the right AESTHETIC physique which women find attractive, going full-retard will be fine.

But if you train like a meat-head and just go for size, then it's going over-board. Esp if you are below 5'11. As you will literally look like a mini-fridge.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, lowiqNormie, reddotguy and 3 others
You can't look uncanny gymmaxed if you don't roid

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
u need to look like a big roided beast

brb lemme go and train my bones till failure
that's the point. it's another blackpill. you can't. all that matters is frame and gym aint changing it

This is enough
He's not that strong or big but still female gaze

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32954
Baseless question.

If you do the right training to achieve the right AESTHETIC physique which women find attractive, going full-retard will be fine.

But if you train like a meat-head and just go for size, then it's going over-board. Esp if you are below 5'11. As you will literally look like a mini-fridge.
High IQ response. If you're under 5'10 don't even bother with gym. Nothing will save you from being little shit stain manlet. Gym only ascends if you're 5'10+ and not a sub5

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
He looks like a little runt. Not enough. David laid 16-17 physique is perfect. Muh have perfect genetics and roid.
Yea sure good luck getting a David laid physique with your genes

High IQ response. If you're under 5'10 don't even bother with gym. Nothing will save you from being little shit stain manlet. Gym only ascends if you're 5'10+ and not a sub5

Well no, not exactly because I am 5'8 look pretty decent. I am just saying don't even try the 'bulky' muscular look if you aren't at least 5'11.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dystopian and Matheus
when you post your physique and more guys thirst over you than women

That's literally every guy with a good physique, particularly the ones .org homos like on here are stroking over + famous BB'ers.

JFL Big muscles is indeed "male gaze" for the most part, as most girls are fine and impressed with basic beach body lean with width.

Past beach body/ottermode at 12-14% women either think you're a freak on drugs (too lean) or "too bulky" (bloated gymcels > 15% usually).

No guy with a "good body" is ever getting more props from women than men, unless maybe only women have ever seen him.

The second you finish your first set in most cases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55854
Doesnt matter if you have shit frame though if you are shit frame + high psl maybe its not cope

22 FFMI lean within natty limit. Everything above it is cope.
Big legs is male gaze cope

DIrty bulk is cope
Advanced level lifts is gymcel cope

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and MakinItHappen
Nice physique bro you don't even look 5'8. Niggas on here act like anything below 5'11 is death tier and automatically sub5.

How tall I look?

Bro idk but you look normal. Being jacked or at least lean gives the illusion of being taller I suppose

No it does not. Mind you it's not a one size fits all rule whichever the case is.

If you have shit proportions then getting jacked will make you look shorter if you are 5'6-5'8.

I often get confused for 5'10 because of my proportions though, which are good, so you are correct. I measured myself clean though and I'm 5'8 barefoot.

I considered Leg Lengthening for quite a while. I have personality that's stronger than 5'8 and it's hard to be licensed to act this way when around normies unless you are like 5'10. I manage it though, but it's annoying that one of my friends 6'2 that isn't the most charismatic and actually qutie boring in conversation and a total reserved shy awkward guy, gets respect without much effort.

past ottermode its cope. but if you really want strenght then tony soprano bod max.

Lmao at you asking “how much” as if you’re going to ACCIDENTALLY gain too much muscle to the point of it being detrimental. Fucking retard

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
No it does not. Mind you it's not a one size fits all rule whichever the case is.

If you have shit proportions then getting jacked will make you look shorter if you are 5'6-5'8.

I often get confused for 5'10 because of my proportions though, which are good, so you are correct. I measured myself clean though and I'm 5'8 barefoot.

I considered Leg Lengthening for quite a while. I have personality that's stronger than 5'8 and it's hard to be licensed to act this way when around normies unless you are like 5'10. I manage it though, but it's annoying that one of my friends 6'2 that isn't the most charismatic and actually qutie boring in conversation and a total reserved shy awkward guy, gets respect without much effort.
Jacked =/= roided
But yeah I'm 174cm which is 5'8.5 autistically speaking and I understand what you mean. That being said most men are not 6'2 and even at 5'8-5'11 status and personality matters a lot to get respect

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Jacked =/= roided
But yeah I'm 174cm which is 5'8.5 autistically speaking and I understand what you mean. That being said most men are not 6'2 and even at 5'8-5'11 status and personality matters a lot to get respect

Yeah I am with you.

The problem in general is people think they can take you in a fight, even if you can fight, when you are between 5'6-5'9. Which is the large issue with being that height. Even when you learn how to look after yourself, in a public setting where no one knows you, say a night-club/bar whatever, you are going to have to prove it unless you wanna tone yourself down and avoid the chance of an altercation, because other men will test you. And you can't fight every one that decides to step to you, all while also risking your life.

While if you are 5'11+ and esp 6'1+ you might not even be able to throw a punch with clean technique, no hip turn, nothing and still be imposing enough for another guy to think twice. Subtracting any dimorphism you might have in the face to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Matheus
That never should be a worry for you nattyfucks rather you should pray that you escape dyelism.

Yeah I am with you.

The problem in general is people think they can take you in a fight, even if you can fight, when you are between 5'6-5'9. Which is the large issue with being that height. Even when you learn how to look after yourself, in a public setting where no one knows you, say a night-club/bar whatever, you are going to have to prove it unless you wanna tone yourself down and avoid the chance of an altercation, because other men will test you. And you can't fight every one that decides to step to you, all while also risking your life.

While if you are 5'11+ and esp 6'1+ you might not even be able to throw a punch with clean technique, no hip turn, nothing and still be imposing enough for another guy to think twice. Subtracting any dimorphism you might have in the face to compensate.
I agree. I don't go to clubs or whatever where brute physical dominance is the main criterion for respect though. As I am legit high IQ with assertive personality traits people tend to not fuck with me too much.

The upside of a smaller stature (well unless you're shorter than 5'7 or something) is agility. I can run and climb and overall move around even bad terrain very well.

• +1
I agree. I don't go to clubs or whatever where brute physical dominance is the main criterion for respect though. As I am legit high IQ with assertive personality traits people tend to not fuck with me too much.

The upside of a smaller stature (well unless you're shorter than 5'7 or something) is agility. I can run and climb and overall move around even bad terrain very well.

Yeah you are more nimble at our height.

I am solid iq at 113 though it wasn't the official test and some mess around online. Also pretty assertive, though it almost offends certain men how assertive. The emotional type that can't keep up and proud themselves on being thugs.

What's your face /10, race, age and location if you don't mind me asking?

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
Yeah you are more nimble at our height.

I am solid iq at 113 though it wasn't the official test and some mess around online. Also pretty assertive, though it almost offends certain men how assertive. The emotional type that can't keep up and proud themselves on being thugs.

What's your face /10, race, age and location if you don't mind me asking?
Face hard to say tbh, maybe I can send you some pics. I'd say weak HTN maybe currently, I'm pretty gl with good coloring but I have two main failos nose area/philtrum and especially hairline but that can be fixed with HT. I'm 24, white in Europe

• +1
Face hard to say tbh, maybe I can send you some pics. I'd say weak HTN maybe currently, I'm pretty gl with good coloring but I have two main failos nose area/philtrum and especially hairline but that can be fixed with HT. I'm 24, white in Europe

Yeha do that man. My pms are open.

Wtf is that
It means being such a skinny little twink that no one can tell you can lift.

JFL some of you guys think that you gain muscle whilst still starving yourselves

you will never get too big as a natty, maybe only in pictures with perfect lighting pump + posing you will, but never in standard conditions under 12% bodyfat

As long as you stay lean, you will never look “too big” as a natty.