How much test makes a difference in face during puberty?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Say someone has like 800 ng test during puberty but they inject and their levels to go around 1200 ng, how much would face and bones change with that? And is there a difference between injecting and increasing it naturally by more sun exposure, ashwaganda etc?

ashwagandha etc is cope,just take every supplement possible,if test is still low just inject

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lyricism and JCaesar
Don't inject in puberty jfl

• +1
Reactions: httVxtor, Deleted member 24293, TaxEvasionmaxxer and 2 others
ashwagandha etc is cope,just take every supplement possible,if test is still low just inject
What supplements are legit to boost test then?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
vitamins and minerals,if test is under 900 inject
I thought 700 and above was good for puberty? Last exam I did I had 800 at 15 is that bad?

I thought 700 and above was good for puberty? Last exam I did I had 800 at 15 is that bad?
pretty good,i have 500 (over) and i even take aromasin

• +1
I thought u could do roids if u use an AI for bone gains at puberty? Is it a larp
take ai and see what ur test is,if its under 900 then u can roid

• +1
@MTMM

Heightmog is the most brutal one.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
take ai and see what ur test is,if its under 900 then u can roid
Thanks, also I've heard inhibiting too much estrogen is bad at that stage cause of brain development stuff that uses estrogen, is that true or cope?

My current test is 800 so I'm guessing ai would help it? Didn't know that was so bad jfl

high test = more estrogren then normal = grow plates close faster then normal = short

• +1
Just make sure ur test levels aren’t low anything up 700 is good I am pretty sure, it won’t make a different unless u inject test to change ur face

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Shekel
high test = more estrogren then normal = grow plates close faster then normal = short
I was talking about it with using an AI or something along to not blow up your estrogen though (or just have great estrogen genetics)

as long as you are >600 i would say it doesn't matter. You would have to take PEDs to have a crazy androgenic effect

Just make sure ur test levels aren’t low anything up 700 is good I am pretty sure, it won’t make a different unless u inject test to change ur face
Yea that's what I was asking, how much would face and bones change with a test boost / how much test would be needed for that to happen?

Yea that's what I was asking, how much would face and bones change with a test boost / how much test would be needed for that to happen?
300 mg injection is base like for bone growth must people do 500 mg but be careful and do research

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and Shekel
as long as you are >600 i would say it doesn't matter. You would have to take PEDs to have a crazy androgenic effect
Does it take too much of a boost in test for your bones and/or face to change?

300 mg injection is base like for bone growth must people do 500 mg but be careful and do research
If test was in some way raised naturally by around that amount (with puberty and supplements etc) would it also have the same effect as injecting?

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
Does it take too much of a boost in test for your bones and/or face to change?
I would not recommend you do test in puberty. Your natural T is highest right now, no reason too. But if you insist, 150-250 seems to be quite big already. "Intramuscular administration of 200 mg of testosterone cypionate produced a mean supratherapeutic Cmax of 1122 ng/dl". You would have above natural test levels with that already. 500 mg is autism imo, especially as beginner

• +1
If test was in some way raised naturally by around that amount (with puberty and supplements etc) would it also have the same effect as injecting?
supplements can help a bit but no way its not even close. You would have to inject.

• +1
supplements can help a bit but no way its not even close. You would have to inject.
Thanks, excuse the autism but could high doses of vitamin d (or just heavy sunlight in general) paired with stuff like ashwaganda boost test significantly (at least by 100 ng) ng if I barely saw sunlight outside of my room since I started puberty (pandemic lel)?

• +1
Thanks, excuse the autism but could high doses of vitamin d paired with stuff like ashwaganda boost test significantly (at least by 100 ng) ng if I barely saw sunlight outside of my room since I started puberty (pandemic lel)?
Yes, i can give you my current stack.
Vitamin d3 10000 IU + 200 micrograms of k2 mk7
magnesium 300 mg + zinc 25 mg
Creatine 5mg monohydrate or creatine HCL 1.5-3 mg
ashwagandha (optional)
good multivitamin to prevent deficiencies (optional)
Boron 8mg (increases free testosterone available)
all daily

When im less broke I also want to go on collagen, hyaluronic acid and omega 3.
Tongkat ali might also increase test, I plan on trying that as well

• +1
Thanks, also I've heard inhibiting too much estrogen is bad at that stage cause of brain development stuff that uses estrogen, is that true or cope?

My current test is 800 so I'm guessing ai would help it? Didn't know that was so bad jfl
AI without roid amounts of test will lead to very low estrogen in most cases which will fuck you up

• +1
Yes, i can give you my current stack.
Vitamin d3 10000 IU + 200 micrograms of k2 mk7
magnesium 300 mg + zinc 25 mg
Creatine 5mg monohydrate or creatine HCL 1.5-3 mg
ashwagandha (optional)
good multivitamin to prevent deficiencies (optional)
Boron 8mg (increases free testosterone available)
all daily

When im less broke I also want to go on collagen, hyaluronic acid and omega 3.
Tongkat ali might also increase test, I plan on trying that as well
Thanks bra. May I ask if you already got results from those? And are there any side effects to boron or tongkat (or something else)?

AI without roid amounts of test will lead to very low estrogen in most cases which will fuck you up
Why would low estrogen fuck it up? I thought that was good because it delayed growth plate closure?

Thanks bra. May I ask if you already got results from those? And are there any side effects to boron or tongkat (or something else)?
Creatine gives fast results because it draws water into your muscle, so you get a bit bigger. Other than that, nothing specific, I would have to get a testosterone test and i can't afford that. Probably minor test increase. Don't forget sleep, working out and diet either. That alone can boost your testosterone significantly

• +1
Creatine gives fast results because it draws water into your muscle, so you get a bit bigger. Other than that, nothing specific, I would have to get a testosterone test and i can't afford that. Probably minor test increase. Don't forget sleep, working out and diet either. That alone can boost your testosterone significantly
Thanks a lot bra, so would that stack make there be changes in my face/bones (boost test to a point where there are visible changes)? I'm 15 so idk if there's much time left for those changes?

And do you know any other great threads or information about this stuff you can share? Sorry for asking all that but last questions really jfl

• +1
Thanks a lot bra, so would that stack make there be changes in my face/bones (boost test to a point where there are visible changes)? I'm 15 so idk if there's much time left for those changes?

And do you know any other great threads or information about this stuff you can share? Sorry for asking all that but last questions really jfl
no worries, ill gladly help you to the best of my ability. I don't think that stack does anything noticeable. Its just for general health and good T levels. You are only 15, just focus on working out, eating right and wait it out man. I wouldn't recommend you jump in and do roids at your age, even with AI. I think your best bet would be bodybuilding forums at this point. Look for opinions of experienced roiders that started in their teens

• +1
no worries, ill gladly help you to the best of my ability. I don't think that stack does anything noticeable. Its just for general health and good T levels. You are only 15, just focus on working out, eating right and wait it out man. I wouldn't recommend you jump in and do roids at your age, even with AI. I think your best bet would be bodybuilding forums at this point. Look for opinions of experienced roiders that started in their teens
True didn't think of that, thanks for the help bra. I've seen people say lifting weights and working out at this age could stunt some growth but idk how true that is. I guess the stack doesn't improve T levels by a lot itself, do you know of anything else that could be great to add in to that stack though?
I was looking into royal gel, but currently not very sure how much it would help.

• +1
True didn't think of that, thanks for the help bra. I've seen people say lifting weights and working out at this age could stunt some growth but idk how true that is. I guess the stack doesn't improve T levels by a lot itself, do you know of anything else that could be great to add in to that stack though?
I was looking into royal gel, but currently not very sure how much it would help.
If you are worried about growth stunting do NOT inject T. You might risk closing your growth plates early meaning lower height. This is why i said don't do it in puberty. Legit just lift and eat clean for 4 years and start injecting at 19 if you really want to. You will have made great natty gains by then anyway. Royal gel is cope i think. There is not much more

• +1
If you are worried about growth stunting do NOT inject T. You might risk closing your growth plates early meaning lower height. This is why i said don't do it in puberty. Legit just lift and eat clean for 4 years and start injecting at 19 if you really want to. You will have made great natty gains by then anyway. Royal gel is cope i think. There is not much more
Tbh I wanted to try and improve test naturally cause of side effects, guess it's really not worth it to inject at this age (not that tall rn too). Imma buy the stuff I can from that stack, maybe try to talk with my parents about it, not too sure what the best approach would be jfl. Is it worth it to try mk677 at this age though, or can it be dangerous like roids? Or would hgh be better? Seen a lot of different opinions about those.

• +1
Tbh I wanted to try and improve test naturally cause of side effects, guess it's really not worth it to inject at this age (not that tall rn too). Imma buy the stuff I can from that stack, maybe try to talk with my parents about it, not too sure what the best approach would be jfl. Is it worth it to try mk677 at this age though, or can it be dangerous like roids? Or would hgh be better? Seen a lot of different opinions about those.
hgh is an option but its expensive. Do not talk about roids to your parents jfl, unless you have a very special relationship with them. HGH could be worth a try and it has a plausible explanation (especially if you are short). Mk677 is pretty safe and can increase GH, which is good. Might be worth it

• +1
hgh is an option but its expensive. Do not talk about roids to your parents jfl, unless you have a very special relationship with them. HGH could be worth a try and it has a plausible explanation (especially if you are short). Mk677 is pretty safe and can increase GH, which is good. Might be worth it
I meant trying to talk about the other stuff too lmao. Can MK677 screw up the pitulary gland (or have other side effects I should know about)? Have seen people say it can fuck up with teens or that it's just a cope and won't boost your height past a few cm and stuff idk if it's just cope jfl. I wanted to try it tho cause I'm scared of hgh messing up my natural gh production in the long-run.

• +1
I meant trying to talk about the other stuff too lmao. Can MK677 screw up the pitulary gland (or have other side effects I should know about)? Have seen people say it can fuck up with teens or that it's just a cope and won't boost your height past a few cm and stuff idk if it's just cope jfl. I wanted to try it tho cause I'm scared of hgh messing up my natural gh production in the long-run.
I don't see why it would. Do more research though to be safe. Try it why not. I cant afford it rn, but I will try it in the future. Im 22 right now but still building muscle, so that might help

• +1
I don't see why it would. Do more research though to be safe. Try it why not. I cant afford it rn, but I will try it in the future. Im 22 right now but still building muscle, so that might help
It uses the gland to boost gh but I guess that would be most likely in higher doses. Might try getting some, gotta store it in a refrigerator though so maybe I'd try talking to my parents about it since it's not as bad as hgh or test jfl. Thanks for all your help bra, sorry for asking so many questions up to here jfl, you really helped me tho. Good luck in the gym and maxxin too, you can do it bra. Thanks a lot again bro, gotta maxx out puberty while it's here.

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser and Shekel
It uses the gland to boost gh but I guess that would be most likely in higher doses. Might try getting some, gotta store it in a refrigerator though so maybe I'd try talking to my parents about it since it's not as bad as hgh or test jfl. Thanks for all your help bra, sorry for asking so many questions up to here jfl, you really helped me tho. Good luck in the gym and maxxin too, you can do it bra. Thanks a lot again bro, gotta maxx out puberty while it's here.
yep very nice that you found this during puberty minus the toxic shit. Try DHT gel too for dick growth lol. Maybe it works

• +1
yep very nice that you found this during puberty minus the toxic shit. Try DHT gel too for dick growth lol. Maybe it works
I've heard of that lmao, kinda tempting to try out scared of the hair loss tho. Still gotta try looking at everything I can do to maxx out puberty jfl

Why would low estrogen fuck it up? I thought that was good because it delayed growth plate closure?
Horrible mental sides and joint pain

• +1
pretty good,i have 500 (over) and i even take aromasin
what's ur aromasin dosage? i have over 1000 now wtf

• Woah
what's ur aromasin dosage? i have over 1000 now wtf
Wtf, did you only take aromasin for that or other supplements on the stack too?

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
Horrible mental sides and joint pain
Mental sides because it makes you feel shit when you have low estrogen or because it can mess with brain development or other parts?

zinc, d3, coffee
Few stuff and great results mirin, I thought coffee was bad for teens tho. Do you know what were your levels before starting that?

• +1
Few stuff and great results mirin, I thought coffee was bad for teens tho. Do you know what were your levels before starting that?
yeah it fucks up my sleep badly because i drink it in evening and morning, also cortizol i believe
before ~300, tripled it basically

• +1
yeah it fucks up my sleep badly because i drink it in evening and morning, also cortizol i believe
before ~300, tripled it basically
Dang wtf, almost 700 ng increase that shouldn't even be possible mirin.

Do you know or have felt any side effects of blocking all that estrogen? Have seen people say it can fuck up your mental or be bad for brain development

• +1
Dang wtf, almost 700 ng increase that shouldn't even be possible mirin.

Do you know or have felt any side effects of blocking all that estrogen? Have seen people say it can fuck up your mental or be bad for brain development
yep i was surprised too

a month ago i did blood the day after i took aromasin, my e2 was in relatively fine range, not crashed but still good
i take 12.5mg EOD
from time to time on the day when i take aromasin i may feel shitty, little bit of brain fog and overall tiredness, but it's not that bad
overall my inhib was lowered significantly because of low estrogen, and i basically got benefits of high t
i do believe that AI's can impact your brain, but only on fully crashed doses and in long time period

• +1
yep i was surprised too

a month ago i did blood the day after i took aromasin, my e2 was in relatively fine range, not crashed but still good
i take 12.5mg EOD
from time to time on the day when i take aromasin i may feel shitty, little bit of brain fog and overall tiredness, but it's not that bad
overall my inhib was lowered significantly because of low estrogen, and i basically got benefits of high t
i do believe that AI's can impact your brain, but only on fully crashed doses and in long time period
Nice, so I guess it would be okay if not fully crashing e2. Thanks for sharing, can you say what your e2 level was? Wanna have a sense of what's okay, might have to start taking an AI.

Also, by long time period do you mean you're not gonna keep taking it to not risk those effects? Or how long do you plan on running it?

• +1
Nice, so I guess it would be okay if not fully crashing e2. Thanks for sharing, can you say what your e2 level was? Wanna have a sense of what's okay, might have to start taking an AI.

Also, by long time period do you mean you're not gonna keep taking it to not risk those effects? Or how long do you plan on running it?
~17 pg/ml (you ideally want 10-15 i recon)
down until 10 is good, or until your eyebrows starts to shed
there was some user here that was taking 25mg EOD or ED i don't remember and his eyebrows were shedding like crazy, you don't want that and it's a good sign of fully crashed e2 (which you don't want)

and don't be scared to crash your e2, if your HPTA is working then you'll recover in 3-5 days (unless you blast test or your balls just don't work)

up to 2 years is alright for bone density, but i don't know about brain. i will take asin for a year surely and then i will decide if i want to continue or not

no problem, you can ask more if you want
i started 6.25mg E3D and then got too lazy splitting tablets into 4 parts and just cutted them in half :lul:

• +1