How much test makes a difference in face during puberty?

~17 pg/ml (you ideally want 10-15 i recon)
down until 10 is good, or until your eyebrows starts to shed
there was some user here that was taking 25mg EOD or ED i don't remember and his eyebrows were shedding like crazy, you don't want that and it's a good sign of fully crashed e2 (which you don't want)

and don't be scared to crash your e2, if your HPTA is working then you'll recover in 3-5 days (unless you blast test or your balls just don't work)

up to 2 years is alright for bone density, but i don't know about brain. i will take asin for a year surely and then i will decide if i want to continue or not

no problem, you can ask more if you want
i started 6.25mg E3D and then got too lazy splitting tablets into 4 parts and just cutted them in half :lul:
In recovering it you're talking about recovering while still on aromasin at that dosage or after stopping? Never good to crash it ofc

Dang losing your eyebrow hair can be brutal, I already got dandruff on them don't wanna lose them completely jfl

If you know about bone density do you know what would happen if you took MK677 or HGH with it (since apparently they can make your bones thicker), or if could both's effects be bad for your bones cause of all the mixturing? And also calcium?

12,5 mg might seem pretty ideal for not crashing estrogen

• +1
Reactions: UnaMogger
In recovering it you're talking about recovering while still on aromasin at that dosage or after stopping? Never good to crash it ofc

Dang losing your eyebrow hair can be brutal, I already got dandruff on them don't wanna lose them completely jfl

If you know about bone density do you know what would happen if you took MK677 or HGH with it (since apparently they can make your bones thicker), or if could both's effects be bad for your bones cause of all the mixturing? And also calcium?

12,5 mg might seem pretty ideal for not crashing estrogen
recovering while still on aromasin if you've taken a dosage high enough to crash it completely, you need to stop taking it for a couple of days and you will recover your e2 back
after stopping i think it's basically the same (or it'll take a longer time, anyway your aromatase will recover with time)

don't worry about eyebrow, that user recovered them after correcting his asin dosages to optimal

i don't know much about bone density honestly, mk2 calcium d3 and hgh will not be superfluous anyways. as i said, your bone density would only be def at risk if your e2 is crushed for long period of time, more than couple of years surely

12.5mg EOD is way to go i think, yes. but start only from 6.25mg EOD or E3D

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
What supplements are legit to boost test then?
Sleep and cut the goyslop out of your diet will make 100x more difference than any supplement.

• +1
recovering while still on aromasin if you've taken a dosage high enough to crash it completely, you need to stop taking it for a couple of days and you will recover your e2 back
after stopping i think it's basically the same (or it'll take a longer time, anyway your aromatase will recover with time)

don't worry about eyebrow, that user recovered them after correcting his asin dosages to optimal

i don't know much about bone density honestly, mk2 calcium d3 and hgh will not be superfluous anyways. as i said, your bone density would only be def at risk if your e2 is crushed for long period of time, more than couple of years surely

12.5mg EOD is way to go i think, yes. but start only from 6.25mg EOD or E3D
Oh, guess I dont need to worry about side effects much if I just dont nuke my e2 jfl, thanks

How slowly do u reccommend switching from 6,25 mg daily to 12,5 mg daily? Tbh was just gonna start with 12,5 but yea prob not a vrry good idea

Nice to know eyebrows can recover tho

• +1
Oh, guess I dont need to worry about side effects much if I just dont nuke my e2 jfl, thanks

How slowly do u reccommend switching from 6,25 mg daily to 12,5 mg daily? Tbh was just gonna start with 12,5 but yea prob not a vrry good idea

Nice to know eyebrows can recover tho
12.5mg EOD, never tried daily, but in the long run maybe you need to up the dosage (after some time further)
but if u want daily u can try

usually you adjust the dosage after one or two weeks, for me it was one week

• +1
also, Freakkforlife recommended to do blood test after taking aromasin to see how it influences ur e2 levels and adjust the dosage based on them
it's always a good idea to track your estradiol while on AI

• +1
12.5mg EOD, never tried daily, but in the long run maybe you need to up the dosage (after some time further)
but if u want daily u can try

usually you adjust the dosage after one or two weeks, for me it was one week
Im confusing things here, isnt that 12,5 mg each one day? Didnt know you had to up the dosage, so you're not staying at 12,5 mg?

Two weeks is pretty fast, didnt know the body adapted that quickly ngl

also, Freakkforlife recommended to do blood test after taking aromasin to see how it influences ur e2 levels and adjust the dosage based on them
it's always a good idea to track your estradiol while on AI
Yea gonna try getting one a bit before starting it too probably. How often do you track your estradiol? And also about that, do you know how much e1 and e2 are also affected at an AI?

• +1
Im confusing things here, isnt that 12,5 mg each one day? Didnt know you had to up the dosage, so you're not staying at 12,5 mg?

Two weeks is pretty fast, didnt know the body adapted that quickly ngl

Yea gonna try getting one a bit before starting it too probably. How often do you track your estradiol? And also about that, do you know how much e1 and e2 are also affected at an AI?
EOD means every other day, E3D means every third day and so on. (ED - every day)
i will stay at 12.5mg, in some cases after very long time you'll want to up the dosage, although now i'm not sure (freakkforlike wrote about it, but i think once you get to the right dosage you don't need to change it)

i tracked it once, will do bloods at the end of the month to check my e2, test, etc. (if you have money, do bloods every month, otherwise every third month)
about e1 and e2: e2 is the most active one, so generally when people are speaking of lowering estrogen in your blood they mean e2 (estradiol), other ones are probably lowered too.

• +1
EOD means every other day, E3D means every third day and so on. (ED - every day)
i will stay at 12.5mg, in some cases after very long time you'll want to up the dosage, although now i'm not sure (freakkforlike wrote about it, but i think once you get to the right dosage you don't need to change it)

i tracked it once, will do bloods at the end of the month to check my e2, test, etc. (if you have money, do bloods every month, otherwise every third month)
about e1 and e2: e2 is the most active one, so generally when people are speaking of lowering estrogen in your blood they mean e2 (estradiol), other ones are probably lowered too.
Ohh that makes more sense, thanks. Thought you had to take it every day lmao. So you just cut it in half and take one after waking up and one before sleep I think? Or even cut it in 4

Idk if Im able to do bloods every month because of parents, but I try to do it every few months.

Are there any threads/posts by freakforlike or another user about it you feel like are important? Also I guess you're using an AI to delay growth plates and for increasing test for bone growth/masculinization right? Or are there any other effects idk about

• +1
High T Will not masculine you face niggaaa

Last edited:
Mental sides because it makes you feel shit when you have low estrogen or because it can mess with brain development or other parts?
Makes you feel shit and will probably fuck with your brain development

Ohh that makes more sense, thanks. Thought you had to take it every day lmao. So you just cut it in half and take one after waking up and one before sleep I think? Or even cut it in 4

Idk if Im able to do bloods every month because of parents, but I try to do it every few months.

Are there any threads/posts by freakforlike or another user about it you feel like are important? Also I guess you're using an AI to delay growth plates and for increasing test for bone growth/masculinization right? Or are there any other effects idk about
nope, you cut 25mg pill into a 12.5mg and 12.5mg parts, and take one after breakfast (or you can take it with oil, it's better to take it after eating something fat), and them you take another 12.5mg on the second day after, for example
monday - 12.5mg
tuesday - nothing
wednesday - 12.5mg (one pill gone)
thursday - nothing
friday - 12.5mg
and so on

i only know about delaying growth plates fusing unfortunately, i recommend reading another freakkforelife posts, they are quite informative especially if you're going to ping hgh

• +1
nope, you cut 25mg pill into a 12.5mg and 12.5mg parts, and take one after breakfast (or you can take it with oil, it's better to take it after eating something fat), and them you take another 12.5mg on the second day after, for example
monday - 12.5mg
tuesday - nothing
wednesday - 12.5mg (one pill gone)
thursday - nothing
friday - 12.5mg
and so on

i only know about delaying growth plates fusing unfortunately, i recommend reading another freakkforelife posts, they are quite informative especially if you're going to ping hgh
Hey, thanks for the info, I thought u took 12,5 mg parts twice per day jfl. I don't eat much on breakfeast but I guess that doesn't affect it much.

Do you have any essential threads he made saved? Also is it true he had, you know, bad effects from all the shit he took?

Seen some people say that, idk if he's just unactive as of now tho.

Get blood test, find ur test level and for u to make visible face changes u would have to be in above normal ranges

• +1
Get blood test, find ur test level and for u to make visible face changes u would have to be in above normal ranges
So just increasing it over 1100 ng would make changes?

So just increasing it over 1100 ng would make changes?
Anything that is above normal ranges can have an effect on facial changes, but it depends how well u respond, some people could respond very hard even at high dossages

• +1
Anything that is above normal ranges can have an effect on facial changes, but it depends how well u respond, some people could respond very hard even at high dossages
Would you know how you could respond by looking at your free test?

Would you know how you could respond by looking at your free test?
Def not, the only way thoeretically speaking would be trying and seeing

• +1
Def not, the only way thoeretically speaking would be trying and seeing
Thanks, guess only time will tell. Also is there anything else you could recommend to increase test during puberty?

blast test and HGH, trying to increase test without injecting (besides AIs) is cope

• +1
A lot. At ages 16-23 you wanna be on your best nutrition time and working out, and sleeping alot. Your face changes for a while. I did noticed people who lifted in their teens usually grew into a jawline

• +1
Reactions: sall and JCaesar
didnt u post ur big ass cystic acne, if u inject its over for your face and body

Thanks, guess only time will tell. Also is there anything else you could recommend to increase test during puberty?
Basically have an optimal diet, eat much protein from good sources, abt 2.2/kg(beef, chicken, turkey...); eat abt 1g/kg of good fats and the rest should be carbs; u could eat more fat, but it depends on ur needs; also train frequently+HIIT(abt 3 times/week), don't do much andurance and get supplements such as boron, zinc, vitamin d3(is a must), u could slide in a multivitamin too, aswagandha for low cortisol; creatine for a slight DHT boost and try to reduce refined sugar, if u can't at least don't go past 30 grams in a day+track ur sleep and make it better, but in puberty chewing tough things(ex:mastic gum, beef)could help u much in facial structure, but keep in mind u could do all of this and still have a normal or low testosterone, genetics play a huge role

• +1
Basically have an optimal diet, eat much protein from good sources, abt 2.2/kg(beef, chicken, turkey...); eat abt 1g/kg of good fats and the rest should be carbs; u could eat more fat, but it depends on ur needs; also train frequently+HIIT(abt 3 times/week), don't do much andurance and get supplements such as boron, zinc, vitamin d3(is a must), u could slide in a multivitamin too, aswagandha for low cortisol; creatine for a slight DHT boost and try to reduce refined sugar, if u can't at least don't go past 30 grams in a day+track ur sleep and make it better, but in puberty chewing tough things(ex:mastic gum, beef)could help u much in facial structure, but keep in mind u could do all of this and still have a normal or low testosterone, genetics play a huge role
Thanks bro, I'm gonna get some supplements soon, really wanna get up to higher than a thousand levels. Could I ask your opinion on an AI, would you recommend it?

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59
Thanks bro, I'm gonna get some supplements soon, really wanna get up to higher than a thousand levels. Could I ask your opinion on an AI, would you recommend it?
Naturally, it is very unlikely to get past 1000ng/dl with all the supplements and even if u would get past the normal range that would be bad because all the surplus would convert in estrogen which would end ur puberty faster!Get a blood test first to see where u are atm!And for the AI, I can't recommend it, but if I was still in puberty I would def take the risk of taking it+HGH!If u decide to take anything be sure u are very familar with these stuff and do tons of research, it's so easy to fuck up ur hormones for life!

• +1
Naturally, it is very unlikely to get past 1000ng/dl with all the supplements and even if u would get past the normal range that would be bad because all the surplus would convert in estrogen which would end ur puberty faster!Get a blood test first to see where u are atm!And for the AI, I can't recommend it, but if I was still in puberty I would def take the risk of taking it+HGH!If u decide to take anything be sure u are very familar with these stuff and do tons of research, it's so easy to fuck up ur hormones for life!
Thanks, last time I did a blood test I was at 800ng so I thought I could increase that, idk if supplements would do much but from what I've heard there are people who managed to go over 1000ng with an AI but the part about messing up your hormones makes me so reluctant idk what I should do at this point tbh.

A lot. At ages 16-23 you wanna be on your best nutrition time and working out, and sleeping alot. Your face changes for a while. I did noticed people who lifted in their teens usually grew into a jawline
Would that be just by lifting or could they have taken roids for it?

Would that be just by lifting or could they have taken roids for it?
Lifting. When you eat well, sleep right, and lift hard your hormones will change and that has an effect on how you look. It's precisely why late 20 somethings can abuse roids and will look like ogres after. Thing of puberty with good habits like that but on a bit smaller of a scale.

I know between my friends all of us who lifted, just got bigger frames than the average person. I've discussed this with out friends. All of us who lift just feel bigger than the average person, even we aren't packing on a lot of muscle at that time, or we are skinny from cutting or not lifting for awhile. You're frame just grows, face too.

Go look at gym rats who have been lifting for awhile compared to regular people. Their faces will on average look different and more masculine.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and JCaesar
Thanks, last time I did a blood test I was at 800ng so I thought I could increase that, idk if supplements would do much but from what I've heard there are people who managed to go over 1000ng with an AI but the part about messing up your hormones makes me so reluctant idk what I should do at this point tbh.
Even if u could increase it naturally, let's say u would get to 900, which is not likely, u would have to be defiecient in many things and had a bad sleep+high cortisol to see a huge change from supplements and lifestyle changes!And u could be even 999ng/dl and not see a single difference, if u aren't above normal range, u won't see nothing!And even if u are above normal range u could see nothing, it depends how well ur body reacts to it!As I said if I was still in puberty I would take the risk, I always like to regret that I did a thing, rather than I didn't do it!But what's ur goal u just want to have better facial structure or u want to be taller, bigger frame, wrists, etc?

• +1
Go look at gym rats who have been lifting for awhile compared to regular people. Their faces will on average look different and more masculine.
Their faces could give the impresion of looking more masculine because most of them are lean

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar and actualunderstander
don't inject unless you can get your hands on hCG

• Hmm...
don't inject unless you can get your hands on hCG
It's pretty dumb to use hcg while on test because u will fuck up your body more, u just play ur body like some sort of switch ON when u use hcg, OFF when u use test!It's normal for ur testicles to shrink and don't produce test if u literally inject from the outside, why would u want to reactivate this process if u are planning to continue using exogenous testosterone?

• Hmm...
Lifting. When you eat well, sleep right, and lift hard your hormones will change and that has an effect on how you look. It's precisely why late 20 somethings can abuse roids and will look like ogres after. Thing of puberty with good habits like that but on a bit smaller of a scale.

I know between my friends all of us who lifted, just got bigger frames than the average person. I've discussed this with out friends. All of us who lift just feel bigger than the average person, even we aren't packing on a lot of muscle at that time, or we are skinny from cutting or not lifting for awhile. You're frame just grows, face too.

Is it true lifting could stunt your growth and close your growth plates earlier? Since the body uses more hormones to build up muscle, idk how true that is.

When did y'all start lifting? I'm 15 so I guess I could still get improvements from lifting at this age, hopefully

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Is it true lifting could stunt your growth and close your growth plates earlier? Since the body uses more hormones to build up muscle, idk how true that is.

When did y'all start lifting? I'm 15 so I guess I could still get improvements from lifting at this age, hopefully
Nah man I doubt it. I think it does if you're really young, but I started lifting at 16 and did until 21 and I grew in that time period. Pretty sure there is research that says it's a myth it stunts growth. Start lifting, if you want to calm your anxiety hop on mk or something .

Or don't, I believe eating right and sleeping right WILL make you grow instead of stunting it. All that calcium and protein, and lifting.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, sall and JCaesar
Even if u could increase it naturally, let's say u would get to 900, which is not likely, u would have to be defiecient in many things and had a bad sleep+high cortisol to see a huge change from supplements and lifestyle changes!And u could be even 999ng/dl and not see a single difference, if u aren't above normal range, u won't see nothing!And even if u are above normal range u could see nothing, it depends how well ur body reacts to it!As I said if I was still in puberty I would take the risk, I always like to regret that I did a thing, rather than I didn't do it!But what's ur goal u just want to have better facial structure or u want to be taller, bigger frame, wrists, etc?
Tbh I mostly wanted better bones for my face, I have good fat deposits for hooding in my eyes but most days they aren't fully hooded since my browridge is really lacking and a bigger one would benefit me so much (my eyes really aren't deep set right now). Also got scleral show which I assume is because of my bones.

Wrists would still be good tho tbh, cause I got like 14cm wrists lel.

I've heard people who used an AI say they got an over 500ng test increase after starting it, wouldn't that make a difference on it?

Nah man I doubt it. I think it does if you're really young, but I started lifting at 16 and did until 21 and I grew in that time period. Pretty sure there is research that says it's a myth it stunts growth. Start lifting, if you want to calm your anxiety hop on mk or something .

Or don't, I believe eating right and sleeping right WILL make you grow instead of stunting it. All that calcium and protein, and lifting.
Would you recommend still doing spine compressing exercises at my age? Heard some people recommend avoiding those if you're scared of stunting your growth.

Also did you actually get a bonier more masculine face before lifting compared to now? Could be huge lifefuel tbh as better bones would be so great for me especially my eye area (which part of the reason it sucks is due to a side of my face being kinda slanted but still)

I was planning on hoping on mk for height growth and possibly thicker bones, but I've seen so many people say it's a meme here and could fuck your gh production in the long run that I don't know what's true about it anymore tbh.

I've heard people who used an AI say they got an over 500ng test increase after starting it, wouldn't that make a difference on it?
I am keep telling u, but it seems u don't understand!Nobody can guarantee u that even if u have 2000ng/dl there is a chance to not see big chnages or any changes at all!HGH is better for growing wrists/browrdige and even jaw, at ur age if u aren't in the late stages of puberty it would be powerful to buy mastic gum and change ur diet to a tough one because u will see huge changes even without roids, not only in ur muscles, but ur bones too at 14+u will have the chance to save wisdom teeth

• +1
prenatal t matters more

Your natural T is highest right now

It's not. IIRC it peaks at about 23.

no reason too.

Even if he did have his peak endogenous testosrerone, I don't see why it matters. T variations within the physiological reference range aren't important.

Not saying injecting testosterone during puberty is necessarily a good idea, but "muh high precious levels of dat dere natural T" is a horseshit argument which is perpetuated in every broscientific corner of the Internet.

I am keep telling u, but it seems u don't understand!Nobody can guarantee u that even if u have 2000ng/dl there is a chance to not see big chnages or any changes at all!HGH is better for growing wrists/browrdige and even jaw, at ur age if u aren't in the late stages of puberty it would be powerful to buy mastic gum and change ur diet to a tough one because u will see huge changes even without roids, not only in ur muscles, but ur bones too at 14+u will have the chance to save wisdom teeth
Yo can I for real save my wisdom teeth if I chew a lot of hard stuff (possibly those rubber chewing toys), I've always a narrow as fuck mouth I had to get those removeable braces that kinda expand ur palate when I was like 11 and still have braces now, would I still be able to save them? That's huge lifefuel if so.

I've not really grown last year and neither this year so I guess I'm not late into puberty yet, but I'm 15 and 6 months so almost 16 I guess.

U recommend injecting just hgh or take something else with it/maybe MK677?

Yo can I for real save my wisdom teeth if I chew a lot of hard stuff (possibly those rubber chewing toys), I've always a narrow as fuck mouth I had to get those removeable braces that kinda expand ur palate when I was like 11 and still have braces now, would I still be able to save them? That's huge lifefuel if so.

I've not really grown last year and neither this year so I guess I'm not late into puberty yet, but I'm 15 and 6 months so almost 16 I guess.

U recommend injecting just hgh or take something else with it/maybe MK677?
First find in what stage of puberty u are, if u are a late bloomer congrats!If u are an early bloomer, I got some bad news for u buddy, but let's assume u are a late bloomer!And first of all why would u want to chew that shit when mastic gum exists and it's superior!I have tried everything on chewing and I can tell u mastic gum literally mogs, don't listen to those who say regular gum or falim is the same or some bs, mastic gum is way harder and will give u a pump similar as if u are working out!Now u want to have a tough diet daily(beef, nuts, apples, carrots, etc) and add mastic gum abt 3 times/week and start with 20 minutes/day and increase it slowly to not get TMJ, altough it's hard to get TMJ if u don't chew like a retard!And the bad part is u won't be able to do what I told u because u wear braces and u would fuck them up, wait till u get rid of them and do what I told u!Ur best hope would be to stay in puberty for longer, in order for u to save wisdom teeth altough it's hard to guarantee u this, but u can be lucky!I will never advise anyone to take steroids because I wouldn't like u to fuck up ur hormones and then blame it on me!If u are rly serious abt this "dark" side look at @FreakForLife threads abt how to use aromasim and HGH, altough it's high risk, maybe high reward, maybe low reward, depends on person to person!

• +1
First find in what stage of puberty u are, if u are a late bloomer congrats!If u are an early bloomer, I got some bad news for u buddy, but let's assume u are a late bloomer!And first of all why would u want to chew that shit when mastic gum exists and it's superior!I have tried everything on chewing and I can tell u mastic gum literally mogs, don't listen to those who say regular gum or falim is the same or some bs, mastic gum is way harder and will give u a pump similar as if u are working out!Now u want to have a tough diet daily(beef, nuts, apples, carrots, etc) and add mastic gum abt 3 times/week and start with 20 minutes/day and increase it slowly to not get TMJ, altough it's hard to get TMJ if u don't chew like a retard!And the bad part is u won't be able to do what I told u because u wear braces and u would fuck them up, wait till u get rid of them and do what I told u!Ur best hope would be to stay in puberty for longer, in order for u to save wisdom teeth altough it's hard to guarantee u this, but u can be lucky!I will never advise anyone to take steroids because I wouldn't like u to fuck up ur hormones and then blame it on me!If u are rly serious abt this "dark" side look at @FreakForLife threads abt how to use aromasim and HGH, altough it's high risk, maybe high reward, maybe low reward, depends on person to person!
It's hard for me to figure the stage by tests cause I have always had some of the things there (lots of body hair naturally) but not just because of puberty, what tanner stage would you say is the limit for those?

I'm gonna order some mastic gum, I thought rubber would do the same jfl. Good thing I might be getting my braces out soon, my dentist said the only thing left after that visit would be closing a bit more the gap between my front teeth but I don't think I'll do that tbh, scared of that fucking up my face.

May I ask if you'd recommend thumbpulling or beltpulling forwards or to the sides? Heard that can help a bit with forward growth. Or maybe a palate expander/MSE would be better?

I wanted to take MK677 since its supposedly safer but many people say it's cope and can ruin your natural production, so not sure if I will now. Aromasin seems a bit more dangerous cause estrogen is supposedly needed for brain development and such but the boosts people say it gives (like delaying growth plate closure) seems great, not sure about that one.

It's hard for me to figure the stage by tests cause I have always had some of the things there (lots of body hair naturally) but not just because of puberty, what tanner stage would you say is the limit for those?

I'm gonna order some mastic gum, I thought rubber would do the same jfl. Good thing I might be getting my braces out soon, my dentist said the only thing left after that visit would be closing a bit more the gap between my front teeth but I don't think I'll do that tbh, scared of that fucking up my face.

May I ask if you'd recommend thumbpulling or beltpulling forwards or to the sides? Heard that can help a bit with forward growth. Or maybe a palate expander/MSE would be better?

I wanted to take MK677 since its supposedly safer but many people say it's cope and can ruin your natural production, so not sure if I will now. Aromasin seems a bit more dangerous cause estrogen is supposedly needed for brain development and such but the boosts people say it gives (like delaying growth plate closure) seems great, not sure about that one.
Thumb pulling, belt pulling aren't exactly safe and u are like a rat testing them!And abt the MSE, menssure ur palate and see if u have an avg one or not, there's no need to get one if u don't have a narrow one+it can cause assymetry!U should do a blood test at estradiol, if it's peaking u are most probably close or even at the end of ur puberty!If u have chest hair, beard or fully developed armpit hair, ur growth plates are closed!If the hair isn't light and it is darkened again u are out of puberty and u would do more harm than good taking these!Forget ur age, u need to look for facts, not listen to people who say "oh u are still a child"!People nowadays eneter puberty a lot earlier, even boys so u have a high chance to be one of them, u said it youself u didn't grow for a year, this should ring a bell!I don't know u, I could be mistaken, u can only know wheather u are out of puberty or not!And in my opinion MK677 is cope, pharma HGH is superior!Btw if u are out of puberty u won't be able to save wisdom teeth, u will just get changes in soft tissue mostly, bigger and stronger masseters!

• +1
Thumb pulling, belt pulling aren't exactly safe and u are like a rat testing them!And abt the MSE, menssure ur palate and see if u have an avg one or not, there's no need to get one if u don't have a narrow one+it can cause assymetry!U should do a blood test at estradiol, if it's peaking u are most probably close or even at the end of ur puberty!If u have chest hair, beard or fully developed armpit hair, ur growth plates are closed!If the hair isn't light and it is darkened again u are out of puberty and u would do more harm than good taking these!Forget ur age, u need to look for facts, not listen to people who say "oh u are still a child"!People nowadays eneter puberty a lot earlier, even boys so u have a high chance to be one of them, u said it youself u didn't grow for a year, this should ring a bell!I don't know u, I could be mistaken, u can only know wheather u are out of puberty or not!And in my opinion MK677 is cope, pharma HGH is superior!Btw if u are out of puberty u won't be able to save wisdom teeth, u will just get changes in soft tissue mostly, bigger and stronger masseters!
My palate is a bit assymetrical and is bigger on one side, I wanted an expander to try and fix that. I think my maxilla is actually rotated in its x axis because the left side of my face is a bit slanted down and I can see my upper and bottom teeth being slanted and on one side a bit pushed back when I smile (even my cheekbone and eye is a bit slanted there with my face being flatter on that side), would hard chewing on that side help with it or do I have to get some orthodontic/othrotropic stuff?

I got lots of body hair but can't grow a beard, got a few strands of hair on my chin and sides but really minimal, I guess that could indicate something. I'm also not really tall rn even though both my dad and my brother are like 4 or 5 inches taller than me so still growing and might be hitting a growth spurt rn or soon.

I might take pharma hgh, but I didn't wanna risk fucking my natural production tbh which is why I wanted mk, but it seems to not do much and could also fuck up something apparently.

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59