How much vitmain k2 to take with 5000iu of vitmain d3 everyday?(VitaminCels GTFIH)

all jokes aside i feel bad for you if you entered life with that face
says the nigga thats high ranked on an incel forum. you probably need tons of surgeries to fix ur hideous face. reminder youll never get that stacy you have in your pfp

says the nigga thats high ranked on an incel forum. you probably need tons of surgeries to fix ur hideous face. reminder youll never get that stacy you have in your pfp
DNR

@Korea @Biiyo03 @HAPAgymcel

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Korea
UNG WHAT'S IN MY BACK *UNGODLY BRAP*
OH
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ASSHOLE

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK THERE LITTLE MAN
SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU
UH YEAH YOU SMELL THAT FUNK DON'T YOU
THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED
YOU WANTED TO STEAL MY FUNK

I'M TRYING AROUND THIS HERE PLACE
AND I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SNEAKING INTO MY ASSHOLE WHILE I'M ASLEEP, TRYING TO SMELL MY BIG JUICY BUTTHOLE, IT'S
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

UNG WHAT'S IN MY BACK *UNGODLY BRAP*
OH
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ASSHOLE

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK THERE LITTLE MAN
SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU
UH YEAH YOU SMELL THAT FUNK DON'T YOU
THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED
YOU WANTED TO STEAL MY FUNK

I'M TRYING AROUND THIS HERE PLACE
AND I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO LITTLE PEOPLE LIKE YOU SNEAKING INTO MY ASSHOLE WHILE I'M ASLEEP, TRYING TO SMELL MY BIG JUICY BUTTHOLE, IT'S
TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

@AscendingHero could u answer the question in the op?

Also @XAE17 @Korea @AscendingHero stop this childish fight:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Korea

I'm done with these seething monkeys. Let them be :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife

I’ve been stopped talking to his ass lol.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
I am going to take 4000-5000iu of vitmain d3 everyday from now foods.
Would this dosage of vitmain d3 cause an overdose or cause problems in the long run?
Can anyone answer with reason?

Also,i will take vitmain k2 along with it, do I have to only take mk4 or do I have to take both mk4 and mk7?
If both mk4 and mk7,then what dose for each if i am taking 5000iu d3 everyday?

Tagging.

@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender
@Bitchwhipper2
@KDA Player
@NOTCHADRIP
Personnally I take 8000 IU d3 daily, I think this is a bit higher than the normal range, but still very fine. If I recall toxicity may happen with very higher dosage more than 30 000+ IU.

Vit K2 Mk-4 1000mcg, Mk-7 200mcg and I have no issue. I believe you can megadose Mk-4 without issue.

So in your case I would not go further than 10 000 IU, but you can megadose of K2 Mk-4, as I think it is safe.

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, |Daddy_Zygos|, eyebagcel and 1 other person
Personnally I take 8000 IU d3 daily, I think this is a bit higher than the normal range, but still very fine. If I recall toxicity may happen with very higher dosage more than 30 000+ IU.

Vit K2 Mk-4 1000mcg, Mk-7 200mcg and I have no issue. I believe you can megadose Mk-4 without issue.

So in your case I would not go further than 10 000 IU, but you can megadose of K2 Mk-4, as I think it is safe.
Can I megadose K2 at 5k iu d3?

Also, should I take both k4 and k7 for d3 or would mk4 alone be alright?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Would this dosage of vitmain d3 cause an overdose or cause problems in the long run?

Also,i will take vitmain k2 along with it, do I have to only take mk4 or do I have to take both mk4 and mk7?

Tagging.

@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender
@Bitchwhipper2
@KDA Player
@NOTCHADRIP
@Nad
@NOTCHADRIP
Whats ur thought to the post boyos??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
You can.

mk4 alone is alright.
I read that mk4 is good for calcification while mk7 is good for hormones and boens?
Do u think that's true?
Also,one last question,would 100mcg mK4 be enough for 5k d3 or would u need to take 150-200mcg mk4?

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
@Nad
@NOTCHADRIP
Whats ur thought to the post boyos??
apparently the studies surrounding mk7 were sponsored by the cheese or natto industry groups because mk7 can be produced alot more cheaply than mk4, there is alot of fishy stuff going on...

100mcg of any of them is enough for 10k iu vitamin d but if you megadose go with mk4, make sure you get enough calcium too because high doses of k2 lower calcium levels and can make your heart feel weird

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and FreakkForLife
I read that mk4 is good for calcification while mk7 is good for hormones and boens?
Do u think that's true?
Also,one last question,would 100mcg mK4 be enough for 5k d3 or would u need to take 150-200mcg mk4?
I don't know about mk7 being good for hormone or smth, for me mk4 is the form supposed to be the best between those two.

150-200mcg would be better I think.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and |Daddy_Zygos|
don't go over 100mcg mk7.

mk4 you can do any amount even 60mg or more :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife and |Daddy_Zygos|

Tagging.

@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender
@Bitchwhipper2
@KDA Player
@NOTCHADRIP

this thread really went from looksmaxxing to your typical aspie arguments you only get in the off topic section real quick

• +1
apparently the studies surrounding mk7 were sponsored by the cheese or natto industry groups because mk7 can be produced alot more cheaply than mk4, there is alot of fishy stuff going on...

100mcg of any of them is enough for 10k iu vitamin d but if you megadose go with mk4, make sure you get enough calcium too because high doses of k2 lower calcium levels and can make your heart feel weird
Thanks,and

What do u think of this post?https://looksmax.org/threads/k2-mk4-or-mk7.332254/post-5599077

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and HAPAgymcel
both mk4 and mk7 are good for all of the things he mentioned but you don't NEED mk7 if you have access to mk4
good thing (I guess) I won't need another thing in my shopping list, since my mk7 is literally a container full of blackpills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and FreakkForLife
k1 is for blood clotting (can cause blood clots in high dosage I use it when aspirin maxxing, aspirin thins the blood)

both mk4 and mk7 are good for all of the things he mentioned but you don't NEED mk7 if you have access to mk4
Hey,one last thing.

He mentioned.

"Mk7 for arteries and bones.
MK4 for hormones, organs, cells"

So,if I take mk4 only ,would it still help in bones and arteries?
He said that mk7 is for bones and arteries,but if I take mk4 only,it would be sufficient,right?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Hey,one last thing.

He mentioned.

"Mk7 for arteries and bones.
MK4 for hormones, organs, cells"

So,if I take mk4 only ,would it still help in bones and arteries?
He said that mk7 is for bones and arteries,but if I take mk4 only,it would be sufficient,right?

I don't buy that MK7 is really needed if taking MK4. It's deceptive just like how they make you think MK4 doesn't work long but if you take it daily its taken up by your body and does it's job that whole day despite any blood level of it hours later.

6th
I don't buy that MK7 is really needed if taking MK4. It's deceptive just like how they make you think MK4 doesn't work long but if you take it daily its taken up by your body and does it's job that whole day despite any blood level of it hours later.
Yeah,some redditors were saying mk7 is better than mk4 because mk7 has higher half life so it works longer?
That's bullshit,right?
Or is it true?

And they also were saying that mk4 only works in high doses(45+mg) and if u take it in low doses like 100-200 mcg it dosent work,what do u think of this?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Hey @Nad i am taking a mutlivitamin which has vitamin K1 50mcg(42% of rda) will it be harmful if I take it everyday or will I get blood clots?

6th

Yeah,some redditors were saying mk7 is better than mk4 because mk7 has higher half life so it works longer?
That's bullshit,right?
Or is it true?

And they also were saying that mk4 only works in high doses(45+mg) and if u take it in low doses like 100-200 mcg it dosent work,what do u think of this?

It's BS if you take MK4 daily even just 200mcg. Some doctors discussed how it is uptaken where it's needed and the blood levels afterwards don't mean anything if it's taken every day.

That mega dosing of MK4 just spikes test some I think and isn't needed for the bone and artery benefits. 200mcg a day is enough for that.

• +1
It's BS if you take MK4 daily even just 200mcg
U are trying to say that redditors are talking bullshit and if I take mk4 200mcg daily it's sufficient?:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Hey @Nad i am taking a mutlivitamin which has vitamin K1 50mcg(42% of rda) will it be harmful if I take it everyday or will I get blood clots?
oh no I'm talking 1mg+, you can get 50mcg of k1 from cucumber or spinach it's perfectly fine

• +1
oh no I'm talking 1mg+, you can get 50mcg of k1 from cucumber or spinach it's perfectly fine
Thanks man.

Reddit is confusing.
Those guys were saying u need 15mg+ of vitmain k2 mk4 to work and taking it in small doses like 100-300 mcg would do nothing.
And k2 mk7 is used if u want to take small doses Of vitamin k

What do u think?
Just another bullshit pseudoscience or does it have some truth to it?

U are trying to say that redditors are talking bullshit and if I take mk4 200mcg daily it's sufficient?:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Yes for bones and keeping calcium out of arteries. People ran with huge doses because some study said it boosted test levels a bunch at that dose and because they did some studies on bone at high doses but most doctors will tell you 200mcg a day is enough for bones etc.

• +1

Tagging.

@AscendingHero
@TeenAscender
@Bitchwhipper2
@KDA Player
@NOTCHADRIP
I think you should take 10000 iu d3,k2 mk-7 90 mcg, magnesium 100-400 mg since it is needed for d3 to be converted to the active form,if you want to take mk-4 you’ll have to take it 3 times per day since it has a short half-life