How much weight is needed so you have a good physique?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
I'm 72, is 80 enough?

depends on your height, height-90 (in cm) for weight in kg is optimal for muscular physique

how big you need to be to look good depends on your base, don't get too obsessed with looking a specific way because you can't really train towards a goal physique, you just more or less end up looking the same no matter what program you follow within a few years, some just get you there faster.

being in shape always looks better than not being in shape so your specific end results is not that important.

• +1
Reactions: Torero
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
24.5 BMI+ while also being lean enough for veins and jawline

atleast 20 FFMI. 22-23 is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
Cut until you have a six pack
Six pack isn't needed. Visible abs in ideal lighting conditions is enough. If he doesn't have 5+ year lifting under his belt and isn't using peds then cutting until he has a six pack is gonna nuke his test and leave him weak with a 14-15 inch neck and 13.5 inch arms. That's not ideal. Now dropping bodyfat is always a good thing but it depends where you are physically. 6ft at 175lbs-180lbs he said? If he is already 18-22% bodyfat( which is more average than many think) cutting to 155lbs isn't going to help him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JawMogger and LooksOrDeath
atleast 20 FFMI. 22-23 is ideal.
I'm 20 let's go!!!!

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
:feelswhy:

how much do you weigh?
that's genuine mr olympia territory.
You only reach that point with steroids and lots of dedication. Since it's a greycel i find it hard to believe.