How much will blackpill content change in the future?

D

Deleted member 15468

Kraken
This is a recent thought I had:

We all know the same bullshit gets discussed here, over and over and over again. The content is so repetitive that most people only resort to shitposting after a month.

I‘ve consumed blackpill content since 2016, back then on lookism masculine faces and dimorphism was the number 1 thing to get rated highly.

If you were a prettyboy like hacker back then you got eviscerated.

Nowadays, with TikTok blowing up everything changed, some users even claim only prettyboys have chad appeal.

Will there be a similar shift in mindset in the manosphere/blackpill scene in the future? Will we become more bluepilled even?

There‘s a few phenomenons that can‘t be properly explained by the blackpill. Think about all of the oofy-doofies out there.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
The content won't change much but it'll just go mainstream

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, Deleted member 30037, T50 Mogger and 3 others
You sure? most content about blackpill on social media is satire and makes fun of us

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Magnum Opus and Gaygymmaxx
Genug von deinen Schizo Ramblings, komm online damit ich dir in Starcraft 2 zeigen kann, wie der Hase läuft.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 8365, Blond3cel and 3 others
This is a recent thought I had:

We all know the same bullshit gets discussed here, over and over and over again. The content is so repetitive that most people only resort to shitposting after a month.

I‘ve consumed blackpill content since 2016, back then on lookism masculine faces and dimorphism was the number 1 thing to get rated highly.

If you were a prettyboy like hacker back then you got eviscerated.

Nowadays, with TikTok blowing up everything changed, some users even claim only prettyboys have chad appeal.

Will there be a similar shift in mindset in the manosphere/blackpill scene in the future? Will we become more bluepilled even?

There‘s a few phenomenons that can‘t be properly explained by the blackpill. Think about all of the oofy-doofies out there.

Thoughts?
this type of content cant go mainstream cuz of how dark its is. people iwll naturally reject it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, T50 Mogger, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
You sure? most content about blackpill on social media is satire and makes fun of us
I see a lot of genuine shit, like the explanations of eye aesthetics and other psl terms of study on tiktoks

Like those classic sounding narrators (I'm assuming they're AI the voices are so nice and old fashioned sounding)

And they explain everything that goes into eye aeshteucs and shit like ipd and nct, and color, and my boy watched the entire fucking thing, and watched another one.

Normies act like the blackpill is a cult but they'd like the knowledge. It provides an advantage to anyone if they are exposed to it properly.

For example I was exposed to this site at like 14 and let the blackpill control me and didn't use it constructively

If they find it through a open minded friend in a positive context it'll spread

And slowly that'll become mainstream

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, rand anon, T50 Mogger and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Magnum Opus
i think if bp and lookism went mainstream, it'd be just like satanism, 4 example
everyone knows satanism, but that doesnt mean everyone approves it nor is part of it
simples as that, bp could be know by the whole world, but the only people who will approve and discuss it, is SOME incels (as there're many guys who dont know/deny their inceldom condition).

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 15468 and IndraBC
I tagged you in my post and you ignored. I’m sad now :(

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
No it’s over

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Kebab Master
I see a lot of genuine shit, like the explanations of eye aesthetics and other psl terms of study on tiktoks

Like those classic sounding narrators (I'm assuming they're AI the voices are so nice and old fashioned sounding)

And they explain everything that goes into eye aeshteucs and shit like ipd and nct, and color, and my boy watched the entire fucking thing, and watched another one.

Normies act like the blackpill is a cult but they'd like the knowledge. It provides an advantage to anyone if they are exposed to it properly.

For example I was exposed to this site at like 14 and let the blackpill control me and didn't use it constructively

If they find it through a open minded friend in a positive context it'll spread

And slowly that'll become mainstream
I mean we don‘t really have a monopole on aesthetics here

There‘s channels like QOVES and subs like TRM that attract vast amounts of people, much more than here

The only difference is that normies dont exaggarate and still believe that looks arent everything and theres more to attractiveness (me too)

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, T50 Mogger and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Magnum Opus
im just joking

ill text you about it next weekend, i cant rly play monday to thursday
Ah I thought you said "cope" about the schizo ramblings part, because that's clearly true.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 15468
i think if bp and lookism went mainstream, it'd be just like satanism, 4 example
everyone knows satanism, but that doesnt mean everyone approves it nor is part of it
simples as that, bp could be know by the whole world, but the only people who will approve and discuss it, is SOME incels (as there're many guys who dont know/deny their inceldom condition).

There‘s channels like QOVES and subs like TRM that attract vast amounts of people, much more than here

The only difference is that normies dont exaggarate and still believe that looks arent everything and theres more to attractiveness (me too)

• +1
Is eye of beholder part of the blackpill? I have noticed that a lot in bluepill reddit. They give ltn or mtn same number as htn or chadlite..

for example this dude would be 0.2% of the population if he leaned down his weight. .

I talked with him and he said to me beauty is eye of beholder..

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roamer, T50 Mogger, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
not much will change, except less grind shit people, more socially adjusted blackpillers, if u got it u got it etc

more people will realise its not only about looks and life sucks everywhere

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 15468
I'm too socially inept to use stylistic irony so that it escalates into a funny joke for both parties, forget what I just said.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, wollet2 and Deleted member 15468

I'm Whitepilled I guess

I think it determines everyone's initial thought of you, and if you are cringe you're less cringe as a hot guy. Always.

But I always acknowledge if you're not cringe as an ugly guy you aren't actually treated like shit.

I've never been treated like shit for being a manlst in high school because I'm still a normal person and crack jokes and shit, nobody hates me so I don't believe in bullshit "everyone hates me because I'm ugly" shit constantly posted here

I think it determines everyone's opinion of you but doesn't just turn you into "subhuman" in their minds immediately.

Success and demeanor are important. If you deserve respect you can still get it. Majority of users here don't, including me. Don't expect respect until you're worth respecting, especially if you're ugly.

Jesus am I on addy or some shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, Informationcapitali, rand anon and 2 others
not much will change, except less grind shit people, more socially adjusted blackpillers, if u got it u got it etc

more people will realise its not only about looks and life sucks everywhere
Is eye of beholder part of the blackpill? I have noticed that a lot in bluepill reddit. They give ltn or mtn same number as htn or chadlite..

for example this dude would be 0.2% of the population if he leaned down his weight. .

View attachment 2218886

I talked with him and he said to be beauty is eye of beholder..
i wonder if there‘ll ever be a difference in what features are seen as ideal

like will slight UEE be higher PSL than complete hooding?

pointy chin higher PSL than square?

• +1
True rate me is going to shit, single mother posting there everyday now not even kidding lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madmofo, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29155
W
I'm Whitepilled I guess

I think it determines everyone's initial thought of you, and if you are cringe you're less cringe as a hot guy. Always.

But I always acknowledge if you're not cringe as an ugly guy you aren't actually treated like shit.

I've never been treated like shit for being a manlst in high school because I'm still a normal person and crack jokes and shit, nobody hates me so I don't believe in bullshit "everyone hates me because I'm ugly" shit constantly posted here

I think it determines everyone's opinion of you but doesn't just turn you into "subhuman" in their minds immediately.

Success and demeanor are important. If you deserve respect you can still get it. Majority of users here don't, including me. Don't expect respect until you're worth respecting, especially if you're ugly.

W bro. im whitepilled too. Its not a coincindience that the funniest people are the ugliest, and people still enjoy those people and hang around them.

• +1
w
True rate me is going to shit, single mother posting there everyday now not even kidding lol
wair fr? where lmao
:feelswah::soy::soy::soy::soy::redpill:

• +1

Lifefuel for my narrow jaw subhumanity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 15468
I'm Whitepilled I guess

yes i agree 100%

it 100% impacts the first impression people have of you, and you have much more leeway (especially with opposite gender) if youre attractive

but it doesnt mean everyone hates you if youre unattractive, its just a cope of people that are undesirable AND unlikeable

ive met too many people that everyone likes who are ugly for that to be true

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and Gaygymmaxx
True enough of repetitive shitposting
Time to become redpill.org and talk something about game , art of seduction , best perfumes and how to status max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29155
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29155
Time to become redpill.org and talk something about game , art of seduction , best perfumes and how to status max
people will just day cope, but its an important part of being attractive

theres nothing left to be discussed in terms of looksmaxxing and aesthetics realistically

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and 5.5psl
yes i agree 100%

it 100% impacts the first impression people have of you, and you have much more leeway (especially with opposite gender) if youre attractive

but it doesnt mean everyone hates you if youre unattractive, its just a cope of people that are undesirable AND unlikeable

if met too many people that everyone likes who are ugly for that to be true
When you reach this mindset is when you can truly benefit from the blackpill

Took me fucking years of being a worthless druggy who didn't try

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 15468
people will just day cope, but its an important part of being attractive

theres nothing left to be discussed in terms of looksmaxxing and aesthetics realistically
Yes I'm serious when I'm saying that , those things are important and is part of being nt . Good looks + nt is what matters . Otherwise there are many good looking autistic who just rot .

• +1
Reactions: madmofo, rand anon, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
When you reach this mindset is when you can truly benefit from the blackpill

Took me fucking years of being a worthless druggy who didn't try
you can be a druggy and still try, depending on your drug of choice its harder tho

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Gaygymmaxx
Picture of redpiller.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Roamer, Deleted member 29155, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
you can be a druggy and still try, depending on your drug of choice its harder tho
Druggy in lifestyle ya know

Didn't lift didn't eat well didn't fucking shower

I was scum. Truly scum

We up now
20230523 112724

20230519 141331

NARCYBOMBEDD HAHAHAHA

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 15468
Yes I'm serious when I'm saying that , those things are important and is part of being nt . Good looks + nt is what matters . Otherwise there are many good looking autistic who just rot .
never seen an HTN extravert that has issues with getting women (provided hes not a doormat or some other personality failo, @aBetterMii sends his regards)

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 29155, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
oofy doofies will reign supreme sooner or later

nt-ness is declining, autists are on the rise, im sure u have noticed that
people are so detached from each other, most people are not actually nt, they are just copying one another in hopes of appearing what the norm was a few years back

nt will be and still is more important than looks when ur atleast mtn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468
oofy doofies will reign supreme sooner or later

nt-ness is declining, autists are on the rise, im sure u have noticed that
people are so detached from each other, most people are not actually nt, they are just copying one another in hopes of appearing what the norm was a few years back

nt will be and still is more important than looks when ur atleast mtn
yea its because so many people live chronically online nowadays

also the reason for so many male virgins, not muh hypergamy got 100x worse in 30 years jfl

imo we are near perfect looks theory. it can only take so much improvement, looks are simple

decade old good users would see the potential of a current gl person, really not much has changed. also you cant objectively say what between these features are ideal imo. things like height and skull size were still of critical importance to the good users years ago, also pheno.

someone like delissola was ideal 10 years ago and is ideal now, userbase avg age has gone down a lot, a lot of the pretty boys posted here have no appeal to normie girls older than 22, there were people calling barett a gay alien years ago etc. ideal also probably doesnt exist. its easy to spot a top tier looks guy and thats it

gigachads nowadays are just gl and abnormally tall. if they were 5'10 nobody would give a shit about their typical gl face.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
never seen an HTN extravert that has issues with getting women (provided hes not a doormat or some other personality failo, @aBetterMii sends his regards)
Htns shouldn't end up introverted unless they were ugly early on

Me when I start college tbh but I'll try to reinvent myself.

• +1
Even when im outgoing and extraverted i havw no success

imo we are near perfect looks theory. it can only take so much improvement, looks are simple

decade old good users would see the potential of a current gl person, really not much has changed. also you cant objectively say what between these features are ideal imo. things like height and skull size were still of critical importance to the good users years ago, also pheno.

someone like delissola was ideal 10 years ago and is ideal now, userbase avg age has gone down a lot, a lot of the pretty boys posted here have no appeal to normie girls older than 22, there were people calling barett a gay alien years ago etc. ideal also probably doesnt exist. its easy to spot a top tier looks guy and thats it

gigachads nowadays are just gl and abnormally tall. if they were 5'10 nobody would give a shit about their typical gl face.
i disagree about the height portion, its not so important that a 5‘10 gigachad would slay hard

i disagree about the height portion, its not so important that a 5‘10 gigachad would slay hard
i mean 5'10 with "gigachad" face vs 6'5 with chad or chadlite face both NT there is no way it outslays. but this is also random talk

• +1
nothing will happen most nt people that arent mentally ill live ok even if ugly. Blackpill will die out slowly

i mean 5'10 with "gigachad" face vs 6'5 with chad or chadlite face both NT there is no way it outslays. but this is also random talk
how many chad or chadlites are there with that height tho?

chads and chadlites are very rare regardless, if youre 6‘5 too youre another maher

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
I don't think it'll ever go mainstream but it will be more prevelant, as when everyone become more and more isolated and non NT, looks will matter more

how many chad or chadlites are there with that height tho?

chads and chadlites are very rare regardless, if youre 6‘5 too youre another maher

There not as rear as you think tiktok has shown me that much it's just a lot more men are way uglier and less lucky

There not as rear as you think tiktok has shown me that much it's just a lot more men are way uglier and less lucky
very high IQ take basing the average on TikTok LOL

very high IQ take basing the average on TikTok LOL

Well I see lots of guys on tiktok who look like thia mogger

Attachments

• 3427256_1684861038084.png
    3427256_1684861038084.png
    364.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back