How much will masseter hypertrophy (chewing gum) increase psl?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Original:
CE135863 E68C 4F38 954F 905507F3F7BD

How I might eventually look after chewing gum:
ADF4F471 DEB8 415A 9200 A3D297A41F2E

All I did was increase the masseter size. And yes, I know I am extremely ugly despite looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
@Master how much will you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
@Master how much will you?
I tried to type masseter but the gay autocorrect made it master and then I raged and prematurely pressed the post button

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
FBCC4AB6 2D56 44DD 973A 1F6BA0D5F254

this or die trying

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22780, HeLivesAgain, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
With a better haircut you wouldn't look that bad. Go for something like this:

7fc664e6861f95536f24427a02d2f391.jpg
My hair isn’t curly enough so it wouldn’t work. I do mean to get my hair trimmed as it is currently too overgrown.

My hair isn’t curly enough so it wouldn’t work. I do mean to get my hair trimmed as it is currently too overgrown.
your hair doesn't have to be curly to get that style. People usually use a round brush + hair dryer to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 1901
View attachment 1954411
All I did was increase the masseter size. And yes, I know I am extremely ugly despite looksmaxxing.
That looks uncanny; either you have an unusually long mandible, or your morph is off.

In general, masseter hypertrophy will do nothing or less than nothing to improve looks. It tends to make faces look more bloated/less angular.

• Hmm...
That looks uncanny; either you have an unusually long mandible, or your morph is off.

In general, masseter hypertrophy will do nothing or less than nothing to improve looks. It tends to make faces look more bloated/less angular.
I have nothing to lose except effort so I’ll try it and if it looksmins me, I can always stop and wait for atrophy. I do think it will looksmax me because my bigonial width is significantly too narrow.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
Original:
View attachment 1954398
View attachment 1954411
I dont think you understand the muscles involved in chewing

That is more like a result with jaw fillers (and that is also assuming the very best- as in it doesnt go overboard/or too little)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Be_ConfidentBro

That is more like a result with jaw fillers (and that is also assuming the very best- as in it doesnt go overboard/or too little)
This OP, trust me I’ve had a lot of experience with that shit. Jaw fillers will get you what you imagine in those pics you posted. Chewing hard gum for hours like a cow with Down syndrome will only get you crippling jaw pain and chronic TMJ.

• +1

Yes you may be right. That would be a very lucky result of chewing

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Just take roids you'll get masseter hypertrophy

• Hmm...
wont do much and will help very insignifcantly. too much failos

• So Sad
Original:
View attachment 1954398
View attachment 1954411
Chewing gum will not give you such a drastic change. I think your expectations are too high and will ultimately result in disappointment. The issue with your face right now from what i can see is that your jawline is non-existent, a little due to your ethnicity and face shape but also because your face is retaining a lot of fat. What's your bodyfat %?

• +1
Chewing gum will not give you such a drastic change. I think your expectations are too high and will ultimately result in disappointment. The issue with your face right now from what i can see is that your jawline is non-existent, a little due to your ethnicity and face shape but also because your face is retaining a lot of fat. What's your bodyfat %?
You’re probably right about the morph not being realistic. I don’t really know what my body fat percentage is. It’s fairly low I think, my BMI is 19.3 for reference.

You’re probably right about the morph not being realistic. I don’t really know what my body fat percentage is. It’s fairly low I think, my BMI is 19.3 for reference.
19.3 is more than fine, i suspected as much anyways from looking at your face. I personally think genetics is why your face is structured this way and i'm not saying it in a negative way, different ethnicities have different facial structures, that's just how it is. I don't think you look that bad and funnily enough i don't think the square jaw suits you, might be because of obvious photoshop morph but i dunno. You look like you're mongol/steppe asian or whatever it's called and i wanted to ask you if people of your country have similar looking faces or not. Do you have inward or outward gonions? If inward, people have said that your face will get rounder with masseter hypertrophy/chewing and you certainly don't want that. I have inward gonions too and i'll still try chew hard gum, hard mewing, maybe use the jawliner product, reduce bodyfat and see where it takes me.

• +1
19.3 is more than fine, i suspected as much anyways from looking at your face. I personally think genetics is why your face is structured this way and i'm not saying it in a negative way, different ethnicities have different facial structures, that's just how it is. I don't think you look that bad and funnily enough i don't think the square jaw suits you, might be because of obvious photoshop morph but i dunno. You look like you're mongol/steppe asian or whatever it's called and i wanted to ask you if people of your country have similar looking faces or not. Do you have inward or outward gonions? If inward, people have said that your face will get rounder with masseter hypertrophy/chewing and you certainly don't want that. I have inward gonions too and i'll still try chew hard gum, hard mewing, maybe use the jawliner product, reduce bodyfat and see where it takes me.
I live in the US, so I see pretty diverse facial shapes. My race is hapa btw, and I mouth breathed sometimes which probably made me recessed. I am not sure whether my gonions are inward or outward, maybe slightly inward. I just started chewing mastic, I’ll see what happens. Here is a picture of me from farther away (in mirror), therefore much less lens distortion and I look way better:
5E40A077 92FC 4A97 8EC1 CA0C03A5EBDA

I live in the US, so I see pretty diverse facial shapes. My race is hapa btw, and I mouth breathed sometimes which probably made me recessed. I am not sure whether my gonions are inward or outward, maybe slightly inward. I just started chewing mastic, I’ll see what happens. Here is a picture of me from farther away (in mirror), therefore much less lens distortion and I look way better:
View attachment 1978600
Hapa... right i thought you were from kazakhstan or similar. This picture is a lot better and you do look way better, the lower part of your jawline is good and can be seen but then as it goes up, your face fat/water retention or whatever it is just fills up and your jawline shape just disappears. This is why i was a little wary about people with inward gonions chewing gum as if it's true that you end up with rounder faces, that's just going to make your issue worse. Still it might be worth trying and closely tracking your progress. Do you mew aswell or thought about using jawliner or any other exercises besides chewing hard gum? Hopefully it works for both of us, your jaw is still way better than mine so perhaps your results will be better.

• +1
Hapa... right i thought you were from kazakhstan or similar. This picture is a lot better and you do look way better, the lower part of your jawline is good and can be seen but then as it goes up, your face fat/water retention or whatever it is just fills up and your jawline shape just disappears. This is why i was a little wary about people with inward gonions chewing gum as if it's true that you end up with rounder faces, that's just going to make your issue worse. Still it might be worth trying and closely tracking your progress. Do you mew aswell or thought about using jawliner or any other exercises besides chewing hard gum? Hopefully it works for both of us, your jaw is still way better than mine so perhaps your results will be better.
I’ve started mewing around a year ago (though some of this period was on/off and even more was incorrect mewing) The only exercise I use for masseters is mastic, I will look into jawliner. I’m definitely going to do chewing, I believe it’s worth a try. I have addressed the issue if cheek fat by attempting to replicate the procedure “cryolipolysis”. I have done 2 sessions so far, each over an hour of holding ice in a plastic bag to my cheeks. It’s experimental, so I don’t know if it will work. I think it’s certainly possible, and am planning a new session using larger ice for a more stable temperature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and JohnDoe
I’ve started mewing around a year ago (though some of this period was on/off and even more was incorrect mewing) The only exercise I use for masseters is mastic, I will look into jawliner. I’m definitely going to do chewing, I believe it’s worth a try. I have addressed the issue if cheek fat by attempting to replicate the procedure “cryolipolysis”. I have done 2 sessions so far, each over an hour of holding ice in a plastic bag to my cheeks. It’s experimental, so I don’t know if it will work. I think it’s certainly possible, and am planning a new session using larger ice for a more stable temperature.
Interesting, i hadn't heard of cryolipolysis before. A quick google search claims "Studies have shown an average fat reduction of between 15 and 28 percent at around 4 months after initial treatment." That does seem very promising but they claim this is for "stubborn areas on the body where you can't lose fat". Also, are you tracking your progress with mewing and have you gotten any change with it? One thing to note - It's not FDA approved and forums i've checked have people saying this "procedure" isn't approved for facial use and that it doesn't work on your cheeks. I'd be wary of any side-effects and keep a close eye on it. Aren't there certain supps/diuretics you can take that reduce the fat in your face?

• +1
Interesting, i hadn't heard of cryolipolysis before. A quick google search claims "Studies have shown an average fat reduction of between 15 and 28 percent at around 4 months after initial treatment." That does seem very promising but they claim this is for "stubborn areas on the body where you can't lose fat". Also, are you tracking your progress with mewing and have you gotten any change with it? One thing to note - It's not FDA approved and forums i've checked have people saying this "procedure" isn't approved for facial use and that it doesn't work on your cheeks. I'd be wary of any side-effects and keep a close eye on it. Aren't there certain supps/diuretics you can take that reduce the fat in your face?
Here is my mewing progress

The before is the one with acne, which was taken 1 month over a year ago (a few months before the start of my mewing). The after photo was taken 2 months ago. There is a huge amount of lens distortions due to camera distance, so the images do not represent my true facial proportions. The only pictures I had of me before were taken extremely close. So I had to be consistent, which I did very well. my face is pretty much the exact same distance from the camera in both pictures, this I know because my face is the same size in each picture without resizing. I also made sure to have consistent head tilt, you can tell by looking at my ears.

In this one, my ears appear more inferior relative to my eyes in the after picture than the before. This means that my head is tilted back more.

As you can see, this small difference in head position gives the illusion of very significant change in bone structure when comparing the photos.

Back to the (hopefully) unfrauded result display. The most obvious change is the lowering if my eyebrows. This change may be frauded, for I kind of developed a habit of lowering my eyebrows through muscular contraction. I may later try to take a picture and completely relax my face. (Though I am not sure how tense my orbicularis oculi or corrugator supercilii were in the before, or even if my frontalis muscle was contracted, raising my eyebrows) For these reasons, I would disregard the eyebrow change for the most part, for it may not be an reliable indicator of skeletal change. Looking at skeletal change, it appears that my bizygomatic width increased. It also appears that I may have achieved some facial upswing, based on looking at the mouth and nose. My jaw and midface appear pretty much the same. It should be noted that all of these changes and lack of changes are only based on two pictures. Also, there are other factors which may have changed my face. I do bonesmashing, for example. I now do a way less frequency due to fear of skin aging.

My face hasn't changes nearly as much as I thought before this unfrauded comparison, I legit thought I was turning more chad by the week. This realization that I look relatively the same caused me to feel very sui cidal, but I now realize that my expectations were way too high in the first place. I am not 100% sure if mewing changed my facial structure due to possible inconsistencies and other factors, but even 2 millimeters of change means that mewing "works".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and JohnDoe
Here is my mewing progress

The before is the one with acne, which was taken 1 month over a year ago (a few months before the start of my mewing). The after photo was taken 2 months ago. There is a huge amount of lens distortions due to camera distance, so the images do not represent my true facial proportions. The only pictures I had of me before were taken extremely close. So I had to be consistent, which I did very well. my face is pretty much the exact same distance from the camera in both pictures, this I know because my face is the same size in each picture without resizing. I also made sure to have consistent head tilt, you can tell by looking at my ears.

In this one, my ears appear more inferior relative to my eyes in the after picture than the before. This means that my head is tilted back more.

As you can see, this small difference in head position gives the illusion of very significant change in bone structure when comparing the photos.

Back to the (hopefully) unfrauded result display. The most obvious change is the lowering if my eyebrows. This change may be frauded, for I kind of developed a habit of lowering my eyebrows through muscular contraction. I may later try to take a picture and completely relax my face. (Though I am not sure how tense my orbicularis oculi or corrugator supercilii were in the before, or even if my frontalis muscle was contracted, raising my eyebrows) For these reasons, I would disregard the eyebrow change for the most part, for it may not be an reliable indicator of skeletal change. Looking at skeletal change, it appears that my bizygomatic width increased. It also appears that I may have achieved some facial upswing, based on looking at the mouth and nose. My jaw and midface appear pretty much the same. It should be noted that all of these changes and lack of changes are only based on two pictures. Also, there are other factors which may have changed my face. I do bonesmashing, for example. I now do a way less frequency due to fear of skin aging.

My face hasn't changes nearly as much as I thought before this unfrauded comparison, I legit thought I was turning more chad by the week. This realization that I look relatively the same caused me to feel very sui cidal, but I now realize that my expectations were way too high in the first place. I am not 100% sure if mewing changed my facial structure due to possible inconsistencies and other factors, but even 2 millimeters of change means that mewing "works".

Honestly not sure what to make of this. I'm not an expert or anything on mewing and the quality is low and you don't have any side pictures which i think are necessary to see if any forward growth has taken place. It's hard to accurately gauge if there has been a real change in 360p videos, especially with only a frontal view. I guess you should know yourself if there has been any change when you look at yourself in the mirror. The visible changes that are obvious are what you mentioned, the eyebrows/eyes but did mewing do that? i don't know. It is however a positive change in my opinion, before you had a deer in headlight look and now your eye/eyebrow area is better in my opinion. Were you hard mewing consistently all this time? i would have thought 1 year would have done a significant change even though i know people say it takes years but the 1st year should give the most amount of growth/change before your "muscles" etc get used to it. That's what i was talking about earlier, our expectations need to be realistic or we'll just become demotivated and want to rope. Going back to the gum chewing thing, assuming the inward gonions you think you have don't ruin your face by making it more rounder/bloated which other people have claimed happens if they're inward and not outward, i think chewing gum is the last hope, people have said it makes your masseter wider and that's kinda what you need right? your lower 3rd aka mandible/masseter are narrow so making it wider should hopefully help a great day in balancing your face and making it a lot more masculine and holding the fat better. Ofcourse this all depends on the masseter hypertrophy/gum chewing working the way we want it to and not making it worse for us subhumans with inward gonions. Not sure if it's just the low quality video/me but it seems like your cheeks have gotten bigger/fatter after the transformation? what do you think?
If i'm honest, i am a little disappointed by your 1 year mewing transformation, i have seen other pictures on reddit that show much more visible progress in a year. That's not to say you should give up, there is no giving up for us animals. Chew hard gum, hard mewing correctly, jawliner product and so on until something works.
I'm wondering if you are opting for surgery in the future? i'm kinda on the sidelines and most likely won't go the surgery route but hey the pictures i see of people mewing for a year or 2 gives me hopium.

• +1
Cryolipolyis causes your fat cells to undergo apoptosis, which is why it is permanent. It takes months to see the full result because macrophages and other phagocytes must clear the debris. It isn't approved for use on the face, but I am trying it anyway. I don't think the reason that it isn't approved is because it doesn't work on that region for some mysterious reason, but because of lack of clinical trials on that region. I don't know of any supplements to lose facial fat. There are pills to increase metabolism, but that would not target cheek fat. I don't think diuretics are a good idea for me because it would be temporary, hydration is good for skin and other tissues, and the problem is fat and not water retention.