Masseter Atrophy Plan

amokzy

amokzy

Ascending
MASSETER ATROPHY PLAN

I basically have always had a pretty narrow jawline and saw one of those videos about getting a "Brad Pitt wider jawline" and stuff. So I started chewing gum, kept chewing hard asf. Was also grinding teeth and stuff 24/7 and yes my lower third got really developed.

But I've reached the point where my face suffers because of it. My cheekbones are the widest part of my face, but my jawline has become just as wide or even wider sometimes and it looks weird, especially after eating a meal or when I'm slightly bloated. So I'm going to do anything I can to atrophy my masseters.

I'm not showing my face on this forum, you guys can ask for a pm if you want to see how my face looks like.

Some of you probably won't benefit from this, but I'm just leaving it here for some people who are curious and for myself aswell.

I believe this faceshape doesn't benefit from having a wider jawline, especially with inward gonions. Wider bygonial width with inward gonions will just end up making the lower third look more rounded and the overall face shape will look round and "bloated" most of the time and suffer from it. A diamond face shape is already quite decent, it doesn't need a wider lower third most of the time.

This is what I'll be doing:

Gonna be eating mostly liquid foods and soft foods, at the lower end of protein to cause muscle loss. Will be foods where I barely have to chew or very minimally.
There's actually a lot of food you can safely eat without chewing, like soft scrambled eggs, soups (obviously) oatmeal and pasta if they're cooked a little longer with more liquids, also mashed potatoes and moist food. Will also be breaking some foods up into smaller pieces and chew really lightly every once in a while.

I'll stop clenching my jaw, grinding my teeth and so fort, have read that this will cause atrophy of the masseter muscle over time as these are unnatural behaviours.
The only way to shrink a muscle is to use it less, and eliminating these habits should cause the muscles to shrink to a normal size.

Masseter massages whenever I can, like in the shower. Around 3x a day and will be alternating ice with heat therapy. Have heard that hot packs may help relieve muscle pain and relax the muscle as well as ice packs if my jawline feels swollen.

Gonna be doing massages like in this video, if you're curious to know what massages I'll be doing.

I'm not expecting to get crazy results, but I'd be happy if my masseters reduced in size even if it's just a little bit. Will update on this. Yes I've heard about botox, and I will only use it as a last resort.

Like do you guys see this shit? I'm not diving head first into this shit.. :lul:

JL botox masseter 3m FRONT MGwatermark 1

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 4lt.Real