How much will otoplasty improve me?

SoundnVision

SoundnVision

Kraken
I've had currently 3 Hair transplants, have filler in my jawline, am leanmaxed, and in the process of tan maxing. my ears stick out which has always kind of bothered me, when I tuck them in I look alot better and more masc, I'm including a pic with headphones on because it replicates how I look with non prominent ears. I was going to get my eye colour changed but tbh for 7k euros I don't know if it's worth it.
What would you do it my case?

Anyone who mentions my thinning hairline I'm aware of it, I ran a cycle of masteron recently which fucked it abit. I'm on fin and oral minox and it will be back to normal in 8 weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230214_004600.jpg
    IMG_20230214_004600.jpg
    965.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230214_004706.jpg
    IMG_20230214_004706.jpg
    781.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230214183819.jpg
    IMG20230214183819.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230214_011718.jpg
    IMG_20230214_011718.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG20230214184009.jpg
    IMG20230214184009.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Here shows abit better how they stick out

Attachments

• IMG_20211007_110821_101.webp
    386 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221020_202121_051.jpg
    IMG_20221020_202121_051.jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 0
Canthoplasty

It will change you from chad to chad.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, MadTwatter and VenatorLuparius
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bradpittshairline, wonderwhy and Prince88
No wont improve you much rly. Your skull is on the narower side so its normal for the ears to stick out a bit.

your lower third is too wide btw you overdid it. Your jaw looked more harmonious before fillers.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Prince88
Understandable, i also need 100k for LL which is 100k times the money i got now

No wont improve you much rly. Your skull is on the narower side so its normal for the ears to stick out a bit.

your lower third is too wide btw you overdid it. Your jaw looked more harmonious before fillers.
Do you think almond eye would improve me?
Should I grow my hair out longer?

Do you think almond eye would improve me?
Should I grow my hair out longer?
No almond surgery wont fix shit. You have unideal ipd and esr which is practiavlly unfixable.

Dont ask me about hair look in the mirror and see what looks good for you.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Prince88
You look like the average looksmax-try-hard-nigga. Especially with the fillers. No offense tho. I don’t even know how to explain that. That’s not what many young women want nowadays.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
You look like the average looksmax-try-hard-nigga. Especially with the fillers. No offense tho. I don’t even know how to explain that. That’s not what many young women want nowadays.
Well I get young women stare at me in the street which never happened when I was balding and skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test
I've had currently 3 Hair transplants, have filler in my jawline, am leanmaxed, and in the process of tan maxing. my ears stick out which has always kind of bothered me, when I tuck them in I look alot better and more masc, I'm including a pic with headphones on because it replicates how I look with non prominent ears. I was going to get my eye colour changed but tbh for 7k euros I don't know if it's worth it.

Anyone who mentions my thinning hairline I'm aware of it, I ran a cycle of masteron recently which fucked it abit. I'm on fin and oral minox and it will be back to normal in 8 weeks.
White people getting rhinoplasty might as well be a meme. Spending $5-10k for marginal changes.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
White people getting rhinoplasty might as well be a meme. Spending $5-10k for marginal changes.
What do you mean? He wasn’t talking about rhino. Or did I miss something?

• Woah
Reactions: Jigen
What do you mean? He wasn’t talking about rhino. Or did I miss something?
No I’m the one tripping. I misread it as rhinoplasty jfl.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Mr Test
What surgery do I need to get a more hooded eye look?
I guess that would be an upper blepharoplasty surgery but with fat filling the upper area, I'm not an expert on that though so it'd probably be better if you made another thread if you're really considering getting it so more experienced users could aid jfl, also it may or may not actually look good on you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
Would be proper chadlite without dumbo ears : do it.

Don't listen to most users here.

You have a perfect lower third and nice eye area : just fix your ears and go slay. If you can't slay with that face that's most probably because you're an autist, which would not surprising since you found your way here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy and SoundnVision

You have a perfect lower third and nice eye area : just fix your ears and go slay. If you can't slay with that face that's most probably because you're an autist, which would not surprising since you found your way here.
That's what I originally thought just wasn't sure if it was worth spending 4k on
I'm not fully autist just very non nt

Fix your hairline while you're at it and get a fringe haircut

Caging at you being so confident his ears are even a problem. If it was he would know it because its the number 1 bullying target for children.

He literally just needs to dissolve the fillers. He was gl mentalcel before and now hes 0 because uncanny anything = 0.

3287287_IMG_20211007_110821_101.webp

You cant slap a gigachad jaw on a narrow face, this is why he gets stared at in public now. Just measure his jaw width now to his forehead width and tell me it looks "perfect" and not comical.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Caging at you being so confident his ears are even a problem. If it was he would know it because its the number 1 bullying target for children.

He literally just needs to dissolve the fillers. He was gl mentalcel before and now hes 0 because uncanny anything = 0.

You cant slap a gigachad jaw on a narrow face, this is why he gets stared at in public now. Just measure his jaw width now to his forehead width and tell me it looks "perfect" and not comical.
Didn't read all his post. Nevermind, fillers still gave him a chad jaw. He just lacks cheekbones to compensate for the jaw width so maybe he orverdid it

Didn't read all his post. Nevermind, fillers still gave him a chad jaw. He just lacks cheekbones to compensate for the jaw width so maybe he orverdid it
nah even if he had bigger cheekbones he would still look comical cuz of narrow forehead.

Chad potential but your hair is fucked and you’re a shortie

They arnt bad enough for me to be bullied over that's not the point here but I look alot better when they arnt sticking out

IMG 20240120 175828 408
i leanmaxed now

Whats your fwhr?