How much worse can pedo hysteria get in America get?

U

uglysub8male

Mistral

This absolute brain dead age cuck wants a man locked up for life for sleeping with a 16 year old. I was going to type out a long rant as I usually do about this topic but I’m just at a lost for words and tired at this point

Last edited:
legal age of consent 15 in my country
jfl at americancels

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
legal age of consent 15 in my country
jfl at americancels
Is society generally more accepting of this in your country? I’ve mostly read about how in European countries that it’s the norm and not frowned upon. What’s the socially acceptable age usually aligns with whatever the country’s age of consent is, like how in America this would magically be more acceptable if she were a measly 2 years older (although there’s a lot of age cucks who even have a problem with that too) but for the most part there wouldn’t be this much backlash. So logic would follow that countries with lower ages of consent accept older men having relationships and sex with younger women who are at least the age of consent in that particular country. Although I’ve heard a few differing accounts like on here from I believe a student in Germany (where the age of consent is 14) who said he was called a pedo for being attracted to a (I think) 16 year old and he’s like 19 (I believe) jfl. My thought is that those cases are outliers and they are simply too influenced by our cucked American culture on social media

Is society generally more accepting of this in your country? I’ve mostly read about how in European countries that it’s the norm and not frowned upon. What’s the socially acceptable age usually aligns with whatever the country’s age of consent is, like how in America this would magically be more acceptable if she were a measly 2 years older (although there’s a lot of age cucks who even have a problem with that too) but for the most part there wouldn’t be this much backlash. So logic would follow that countries with lower ages of consent accept older men having relationships and sex with younger women who are at least the age of consent in that particular country. Although I’ve heard a few differing accounts like on here from I believe a student in Germany (where the age of consent is 14) who said he was called a pedo for being attracted to a (I think) 16 year old and he’s like 19 (I believe) jfl. My thought is that those cases are outliers and they are simply too influenced by our cucked American culture on social media
i live in africa so this shit aint that rare
most foids in my class are with 18 year olds or ver mature ppl my age

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74
i live in africa so this shit aint that rare
most foids in my class are with 18 year olds or ver mature ppl my age
The age of consent in most countries is lower than Americucks’

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back