How much would fillers under my eyes and on my upper lip help me?

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
Hey guys, so I was wondering, how much will fillers under my eyes and on my lips help me?

Right now, I have a hollowed out infraorbital area and I have dark circles. My plan is to get fillers (the ones that last 2 years), and after my time expires, I'll get an infraorbital-cheekbone implant.

Then, I also want filler on my upper lip, because my cupids bow is asymmetric.

Thanks fellas

Attachments

• 20230404_171944.jpg
    20230404_171944.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230404_171918.jpg
    20230404_171918.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230319_162144.jpg
    20230319_162144.jpg
    940.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230316_172451.jpg
    20230316_172451.jpg
    528.7 KB · Views: 0
  • VideoCapture_20230316-172437.jpg
    VideoCapture_20230316-172437.jpg
    568.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 21044
Nothing can save you sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, Luke9, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
You have ptosis on your left eye as well (droopy eyelid). Ill do a morph for you

Hey guys, so I was wondering, how much will fillers under my eyes and on my lips help me?

Right now, I have a hollowed out infraorbital area and I have dark circles. My plan is to get fillers (the ones that last 2 years), and after my time expires, I'll get an infraorbital-cheekbone implant.

Then, I also want filler on my upper lip, because my cupids bow is asymmetric.

Thanks fellas
here is the best looksmaxing plan for you, in order of importance:

get a nice masculine haircut.

rhinoplasty to fix your bulbous tip, droppy tip and nasal hump.

drop your body fat to as low as possible, and build a nice body

proper skin care to get you nice even skin

make the beard a little longer, like in the 6mm range each strand

mewing to fix your fucked hyoid bone position. yes it works for this, simple posture fix

them you can maybe think about filler.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
sorry your nose tip is not bulbous, the alar base is kinda wide tho. just go with a rhino, top 1 surgery for you

F69A3CFF 3EC0 437E B1C9 FC24838536C2

This is after fixing ptosis, bleaching ur skin a bit (with sunscreen and something like azelaic acid), accutane, lip/eye fillers, and a nose job.

In order of most important to least
Ptosis repair
Accutane (for acne)
Lip+eye fillers
Skin bleaching
Nose

In order of easiest or cheapest to hardest or most expensive
Skin bleaching
Accutane
Lip+eye fillers
Ptosis repair
Nose job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, BongMog, ShazamM and 11 others
View attachment 2151121
This is after fixing ptosis, bleaching ur skin a bit (with sunscreen and something like azelaic acid), accutane, lip/eye fillers, and a nose job.
great morph but why tf do he need accutane for such a minor skin issue? His skin will end up looking worse due to dryness

no lip filler just undereye

You have ptosis on your left eye as well (droopy eyelid). Ill do a morph for you
Thank you bro. Do a morph with no ptosis, even lips, and a non hollow under eye area

View attachment 2151121

Ptosis repair
Accutane (for acne)
Lip+eye fillers
Skin bleaching
Nose

Skin bleaching
Accutane
Lip+eye fillers
Ptosis repair
Nose job
fucker i was just going to suggest

great morph but why tf do he need accutane for such a minor skin issue? His skin will end up looking worse due to dryness
Accutane dryness can be avoided with proper moisture + high fat intake. Anyways the dryness is temporary and his acne is visible so it’s a problem. Every male icon has perfect skin. Most irl good looking guys have perfect skin.

View attachment 2151121

Ptosis repair
Accutane (for acne)
Lip+eye fillers
Skin bleaching
Nose

Skin bleaching
Accutane
Lip+eye fillers
Ptosis repair
Nose job
ptosis skin color + nose jobs is essential to give a superior pheno, then he can slap on the bimax

Accutane dryness can be avoided with proper moisture + high fat intake. Anyways the dryness is temporary and his acne is visible so it’s a problem. Every male icon has perfect skin. Most irl good looking guys have perfect skin.
He can just use differin gel or retin A, accutane is an overkill and shouldnt be treated so lightly

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
by the way you might be able to get ptosis covered by insurance, yours probably meets the criteria

most male sex icons dont have perfect skin, they have good skin. photos are all heavy shopped

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and ArcticStorm
ptosis skin color + nose jobs is essential to give a superior pheno, then he can slap on the bimax
I’m of the camp that 90% of guys don’t need a bimax or even much invasive surgery other than the truly recessed (i.e. birdfaced people) after playing around with morphs for a while.

For him a bimax will either make it uncanny doglike if it does anything or best case it is no change.

Of the people who need invasive surgery, a lot need jaw shaving combined with fillers as well, for a more sharp jawline.

That Kike Nose JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He can just use differin gel or retin A, accutane is an overkill and shouldnt be treated so lightly
If you’re willing to get surgery at least get accutane. We’re on a looksmax forum.

I’m of the camp that 90% of guys don’t need a bimax or even much invasive surgery other than the truly recessed (i.e. birdfaced people) after playing around with morphs for a while.

Of the people who need invasive surgery, a lot need jaw shaving combined with fillers as well, for a more sharp jawline.
nah he definitely needs this.
plus in toronto that morph still has rly low smv which sucks

nah he definitely needs this.
plus in toronto that morph still has rly low smv which sucks
Ok it’s hard to tell, he’s tilting his head so I can’t assess his side profile

(By the way I don’t consider fillers and a nose job invasive)

Ok it’s hard to tell, he’s tilting his head so I can’t assess his side profile
its not really that bad but his lower third appears too short for some reason i cant pin point

If you’re willing to get surgery at least get accutane. We’re on a looksmax forum.
47ded1f7e357b01e8e3147296a4a8e28

Have you seen what accutane is used to treat? Accutane can have some nasty side effects and is usually used for extreme cases of acne. The slight unevenness OP has can be better treated with something more mild like tret
Pinoytret

its not really that bad but his lower third appears too short for some reason i cant pin point

It’s because the back of his hair is too big, and his hyoid/submental fat is not ideal. Also nose is a bit too big. All of this makes his chin look smaller. I did not touch his chin at all in this. Made his jaw 1mm lower tho.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24002
View attachment 2151131
Have you seen what accutane is used to treat? Accutane can have some nasty side effects and is usually used for extreme cases of acne. The slight unevenness OP has can be better treated with something more mild like tret
View attachment 2151132
You’re on a looksmaxxing forum stop crying and take accutane. I’ve known hundreds of people with mild acne that took it And came out fine with perfect skin at the end.

DEF0D755 B50C 4017 9EF8 2A6900977176

Robust racially ambiguous TikTok prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 25995
CBED75E2 F26F 40DD 9203 279AB718A26B

Drose420 before and after bimax. It’s dogmaxing time

Last edited:
Bro you literally have better maxilla growth and chin projection than me, why are you even touching your maxilla and chin? I would never do bimax in your situation, maybe BSSO.
70F7F46F 60F8 4972 8254 1AA5549C21AA
49D8D475 5C21 4DBD A152 30CD65CE2F49

You’re on a looksmaxxing forum stop crying and take accutane. I’ve known hundreds of people with mild acne that took it And came out fine with perfect skin at the end.
I'm already planning on hardmaxxing JFL. Looksmaxxing doesn't mean automatically jumping into the deep end. Even you said yourself most users don't actually need bimax. Judging before's and after's tret would do the job just fine for OP as he only has some mild acne though still visible. If the same can be accomplished with less then it's the smarter move to make

by the way you might be able to get ptosis covered by insurance, yours probably meets the criteria
In canadastan?

Really?

I'm already planning on hardmaxxing JFL. Looksmaxxing doesn't mean automatically jumping into the deep end. Even you said yourself most users don't actually need bimax. Judging before's and after's tret would do the job just fine for OP as he only has some mild acne though still visible. If the same can be accomplished with less then it's the smarter move to make
Except nothing but accutane works. The other stuff only works to a milder degree. Accutane will completely eliminate acne. With any other treatment you’ll still have acne here and there jsut less

Bro you literally have better maxilla growth and chin projection than me, why are you even touching your maxilla and chin? I would never do bimax in your situation, maybe BSSO.
View attachment 2151147View attachment 2151148
Bro, look at my abused dog eyes and deathnic-tier nose.

There's no redemption from these failos.

My maxxilla is recessed, because I have a jew nose with a droopy tip.

My features haven't grown to their full potential.

I would literally look like a 1800s native American mogger, if all my features lined up, but I got cucked by the gracile society that we live in

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Fillers are a temporary solution at best. I wouldn't bother and consider surgery instead

• +1
Fillers are a temporary solution at best. I wouldn't bother and consider surgery instead
Fillers are good if you’re rich enough to top them up every year

Bro, look at my abused dog eyes and deathnic-tier nose.

There's no redemption from these failos.

My maxxilla is recessed, because I have a jew nose with a droopy tip.

My features haven't grown to their full potential.

I would literally look like a 1800s native American mogger, if all my features lined up, but I got cucked by the gracile society that we live in
You are south Asian bro, that’s why you have that nose and eyes. That “Muh environment stopped me from being chad” is just cope, people in India were not chads 300 years ago. You need rhino, you need ptosis repair, you need something for those lips, you need to fix your overbite and teeth (you’re in the process). Some abused dog on this site lied to you when they said that your maxilla is causing all your problems, le fort 1 barely changes eyes and nose.

• +1
View attachment 2151121

Ptosis repair
Accutane (for acne)
Lip+eye fillers
Skin bleaching
Nose

Skin bleaching
Accutane
Lip+eye fillers
Ptosis repair
Nose job
tret would mog and assist with lightening. no need for accutane and all the side effects

You are south Asian bro, that’s why you have that nose and eyes. That “Muh environment stopped me from being chad” is just cope, people in India were not chads 300 years ago. You need rhino, you need ptosis repair, you need something for those lips, you need to fix your overbite and teeth (you’re in the process). Some abused dog on this site lied to you when they said that your maxilla is causing all your problems, le fort 1 barely changes eyes and nose.
“Deathnic tier lips and nose” is cope anyways. Ethnics have better lips than whites and a lot of ethnics have great noses.

• +1
Is my maxilla even slightly recessed by any chance?

Am I still good for a bimax?
4mm of extra maxilla will do 0 for your SMV bro. the bimax results you’ve seen that have had heavy effect on eyes have been done alongside supra and infra implants (I’m considering getting those on their own)

“Deathnic tier lips and nose” is cope anyways. Ethnics have better lips than whites and a lot of ethnics have great noses.
Yeah thin lips is one of the few failos of caucasians

Analyzing your jaw: good gonial angle, good height, average maxilla projection, average chin projection. Your assymetrical lips and overbite cuck you tho.

Except nothing but accutane works. The other stuff only works to a milder degree. Accutane will completely eliminate acne. With any other treatment you’ll still have acne here and there jsut less
Tret1
Tret2
Tret3

If this is "just less" then they're fine results with tret, not to mention OP doesn't even seem as bad as these before's. Accutane also appears to be an awful lot more expensive than tret so it'd be a lot more cost efficient to go with the latter. Tret is an overall better choice and if by some chance OP is unsatisfied with it then sure use accutane

View attachment 2151154View attachment 2151155View attachment 2151156
If this is "just less" then they're fine results with tret, not to mention OP doesn't even seem as bad as these before's. Accutane also appears to be an awful lot more expensive than tret so it'd be a lot more cost efficient to go with the latter. Tret is an overall better choice and if by some chance OP is unsatisfied with it then sure use accutane
Tret statistically has a low chance of working. If you can afford it you’re better off going with accutane. You can get it within a few minutes online.

Also if you do tret at least do adapalene 0.1% instead. No sides just a tiny bit slower at changing.

• Hmm...
Arrangemarriagemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Arrangemarriagemaxxing
No chance in hell.

I've told myself that if I can't find a woman on my own, I don't deserve one.

Even if I have to be a betabuxx, I'd rather take that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Analyzing your jaw: good gonial angle, good height, average maxilla projection, average chin projection. Your assymetrical lips and overbite cuck you tho.
Yeah, that'll be fixed.

But bro, I can't change my nose. It'll be wayyyy too fucking obvious.

The most I can hope for is the nose tip being tipped upwards with ccw or maxilla projection

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002