How much would fillers under my eyes and on my upper lip help me?

4mm of extra maxilla will do 0 for your SMV bro. the bimax results you’ve seen that have had heavy effect on eyes have been done alongside supra and infra implants (I’m considering getting those on their own)
Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting infraorbital implants, and I want more pronounced cheekbones too, so I'm gonna get those two implants for sure.

Bro, I think you're a HTN rn, and you can definitely pull any race chick in Toronto

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
You are south Asian bro, that’s why you have that nose and eyes. That “Muh environment stopped me from being chad” is just cope, people in India were not chads 300 years ago. You need rhino, you need ptosis repair, you need something for those lips, you need to fix your overbite and teeth (you’re in the process). Some abused dog on this site lied to you when they said that your maxilla is causing all your problems, le fort 1 barely changes eyes and nose.
My grandfather had a straight sharp nose with a giga robust jaw and exceptionally high projected cheekbones.

Then again, he was from western Pakistan (pashtun), but the point still stands bro.

Also, indians were taller than Europeans when they first encountered them.

Read up on the memoirs of British generals when they first made their way to the subcontinent

Yeah, that'll be fixed.

But bro, I can't change my nose. It'll be wayyyy too fucking obvious.

The most I can hope for is the nose tip being tipped upwards with ccw or maxilla projection
Bro forget what people will say it’s your life
Oh yeah, I'm definitely getting infraorbital implants, and I want more pronounced cheekbones too, so I'm gonna get those two implants for sure.

Bro, I think you're a HTN rn, and you can definitely pull any race chick in Toronto
mirin bro. PEEK with Pagnoni?
My grandfather had a straight sharp nose with a giga robust jaw and exceptionally high projected cheekbones.

Then again, he was from western Pakistan (pashtun), but the point still stands bro.

Also, indians were taller than Europeans when they first encountered them.

Read up on the memoirs of British generals when they first made their way to the subcontinent
that’s not how genetics work tho bro. Your grandpa is only 1/4 of your genetic makeup anyways. My grandpa was the same
45D49DAB D148 40BE A961 422BCDEFC591

You have ptosis on your left eye as well (droopy eyelid). Ill do a morph for you
Bro, can you do another morph where you don't do anything to the nose, and make the chin a couple millimeters bigger (genioplasty) and add an infraorbital-cheekbone implant (so expand that are forward by 3 - 4mm)

Bro, can you do another morph where you don't do anything to the nose, and make the chin a couple millimeters bigger (genioplasty) and add an infraorbital-cheekbone implant (so expand that are forward by 3 - 4mm)
I don’t think you need any more chin height, stop listening to autists here about adding bone mass everywhere or you’ll end up like an Eppley botch job. you need cheekbone contouring, it’s hard to tell if you have a cheekbone deficiency or too much buccal fat (probably both). The filter is having a hard time adding cheekbones contour. It’s getting thrown off by your facial hair. Also hard to undo the nose change because it is changing your coloring so your nose looks weird if I erase the change because it would also be a different color.

In addition you probably need some more sharpness to your jawline. Try losing weight and lipo/fillers if that fails.

Also imo the nos e job makes a pretty big difference so I change my initial list. It’s probably the 2nd most important after ptosis. Nose jobs are pretty normalized anyways, even among Muslims (a lot of Arabic women get them). I’m sure you can get it without too many people batting an eye.

I don’t think you need any more chin height, stop listening to autists here about adding bone mass everywhere or you’ll end up like an Eppley botch job. you need cheekbone contouring, it’s hard to tell if you have a cheekbone deficiency or too much buccal fat (probably both). The filter is having a hard time adding cheekbones contour. It’s getting thrown off by your facial hair. Also hard to undo the nose change because it is changing your coloring so your nose looks weird if I erase the change because it would also be a different color.

In addition you probably need some more sharpness to your jawline. Try losing weight and lipo/fillers if that fails.

Also imo the nos e job makes a pretty big difference so I change my initial list. It’s probably the 2nd most important after ptosis. Nose jobs are pretty normalized anyways, even among Muslims (a lot of Arabic women get them). I’m sure you can get it without too many people batting an eye.
Hey man, thanks for the response.

No, the chin height is so that it can kind of go with my hooked nose.
Overall, I have robust features and I don't think a hooked nose is the be all end all (especially if I add on chin height).

I also have some pretty naturally broad shoulders, so I'm gonna go for a lean muscular broad shoulder look (not like body builders, more like athletes).

Then, I'll also grow my hair out long.

I think that after adding some more mass to the chin area and cheekbone + infraorbital area, I can pull that look off.

What's your take?

Oh, and btw, nah man, everyone will bat an eye, because it's apparent that I have a hooked nose (but most people say that I have sharp and defined features (wtf does that mean? Lol), so my hooked nose is fine there).

Here's a morph of me with a straight nose. On the left, I look moderately robust (average), but on the right I look super robust even though I need a bimax and have an infraorbital + cheekbone deficiency.

What's your take on all of this?

Attachments

• 3350871_6CF58B42-7547-49E0-91CB-C900EDFFFE34.png
    3350871_6CF58B42-7547-49E0-91CB-C900EDFFFE34.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
Hey man, thanks for the response.

No, the chin height is so that it can kind of go with my hooked nose.
Overall, I have robust features and I don't think a hooked nose is the be all end all (especially if I add on chin height).

I also have some pretty naturally broad shoulders, so I'm gonna go for a lean muscular broad shoulder look (not like body builders, more like athletes).

Then, I'll also grow my hair out long.

I think that after adding some more mass to the chin area and cheekbone + infraorbital area, I can pull that look off.

What's your take?

Oh, and btw, nah man, everyone will bat an eye, because it's apparent that I have a hooked nose (but most people say that I have sharp and defined features (wtf does that mean? Lol), so my hooked nose is fine there).

Here's a morph of me with a straight nose. On the left, I look moderately robust (average), but on the right I look super robust even though I need a bimax and have an infraorbital + cheekbone deficiency.

What's your take on all of this?
Yes the nose is a huge change. You don’t have a deficiency. Your chin and lips protrude past the nasion line. The rest of your face looks big because of the nose. A nose job is much easier than jaw surgery.

Yes the nose is a huge change. You don’t have a deficiency. Your chin and lips protrude past the nasion line. The rest of your face looks big because of the nose. A nose job is much easier than jaw surgery.
Yeah, ughhh.. idk man.
Dude, a nose job on a dude makes a man look like a bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
View attachment 2151121
This is after fixing ptosis, bleaching ur skin a bit (with sunscreen and something like azelaic acid), accutane, lip/eye fillers, and a nose job.

In order of most important to least
Ptosis repair
Accutane (for acne)
Lip+eye fillers
Skin bleaching
Nose

In order of easiest or cheapest to hardest or most expensive
Skin bleaching
Accutane
Lip+eye fillers
Ptosis repair
Nose job
pm

Does anyone know the riskiness of ptosis surgery? Success rate and complication rate?

You have ptosis on your left eye as well (droopy eyelid). Ill do a morph for you
Hey, what changes did you make in the morph?

Is my maxilla even slightly recessed by any chance?

Am I still good for a bimax?
I wish i had your maxilla, unironically.

Have a nose job and stop being a stubborn bitch. You need to get rid of that Jewish nose ASAP