How much would you rate me?

A

aman depp

Iron
I am 19 and I haven’t been able to make a single girlfriend girl says i always look angry so they avoid asking me out everytime! Its is so? And if there is anything i can improve what is it?

Attachments

• E7800B4E-4084-457B-B0F4-1F9BB97D3587.jpeg
    E7800B4E-4084-457B-B0F4-1F9BB97D3587.jpeg
    745.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mug and ROTTING
I am 19 and I haven’t been able to make a single girlfriend girl says i always look angry so they avoid asking me out everytime! Its is so? And if there is anything i can improve what is it?
ngl you should model

Marines me

• JFL
Reactions: deliriousnbroken
You have good to great features but you do look a little off-putting. Grow out your hair and try smiling or at least not looking angry

Thank you robust Chadlite for ruining my day :feelswah:

You have good to great features but you do look a little off-putting. Grow out your hair and try smiling or at least not looking angry
You wont believe but I haven’t smiled for once in my life i just do some smirks when its super funny and thats it I don’t know why!😂

Good eye area. Idk how we are in the same species though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aman depp and Deleted member 16369
Get otoplasty maybe and grow your hair out.

• +1
Reactions: aman depp
Get otoplasty maybe and grow your hair out.
I have really fucked up patchy beard will upload a photo i ll grow out u’ ll understand what i mean😂

Imagine getting buzzcuts like a retard

otoplasty is a good option thank very much

I don't think l will pay you for sex

So your rate is 0

i can fuck your guts out for no money ! Send me some cute little images of Your phucking ass!
Maybe your just a homo ngl that’s why you can’t get gorl

actually i am not it is just that i look always angry and girls poop their pants!

again a cancer buzzcut ruining a 19yo face. Idk why i have known and i still see in the streets guys that after high school get a buzzcut for no reason, mb cause they feel manlier

again a cancer buzzcut ruining a 19yo face. Idk why i have known and i still see in the streets guys that after high school get a buzzcut for no reason, mb cause they feel manlier
It is always around 51 Cel in here in summers so every man here cuts their hair short to cope up with it! I personally hate this i have to do cause if i dont I regularly get headaches!

It is always around 51 Cel in here in summers so every man here cuts their hair short to cope up with it! I personally hate this i have to do cause if i dont I regularly get headaches!
If you ask yes i live in a desert 😂 really

you need a haircut