How my parents fucked my life up without even knowing.

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
Last time my parents took me to a dentist I was 10, that dentist said that I needed braces but it costed 500€,

My parents underrated the problem and didn't want to pay for braces, I developped overbite, this fucked up my chin and philtrum and my life with it.

When I was 15 I noticed my overbite and asked my parents, I explained them the situation and still they didn't want to pay for my dental care, we don't have any dental care insurance to cover the costs.

Now I am 17, I finally convinced my father to appoint me a visit with a dentist, but ofc He'll tell me what I already know and that I prob need braces that I prob won't get till I am 18 with my own money, or maybe even surgery cause it might be too late to fix my bite with only braces, and my philtrum and chin are already fucked up.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, MoggerChad, MoggerGaston and 6 others
JUST MEW LOL😹🤙

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Patient A and Allandro
JUST MEW LOL😹🤙
I already do it and helped me a lot, but this will never fix mt overbite, if I am lucky It will fix my recession(I am only sligthly recessed) but it will not fix my philtrum and bite.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and currylightskin
And the cycle of retarded subhumans continues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 23558
Shit parents tbh. Put them in retirement house when they're old and don't support them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, Sleeper, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
I had braces cause its free in german but still am subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Allandro
I guess its up to you now

• +1
if you had had proper diet and activity/chewing etc you wouldnt have needed braces to begin with

your parents failure is even more fundamental

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer, FrenchChad and 1 other person
average barese parents

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I already do it and helped me a lot, but this will never fix mt overbite, if I am lucky It will fix my recession(I am only sligthly recessed) but it will not fix my philtrum and bite.
Mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 24444
Wtf is this COPE your facial growth has been decided in the womb why are you treating braces like it's your final salvation . 90% sure your parents aren't attractive without seeing them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Wtf is this COPE your facial growth has been decided in the womb why are you treating braces like it's your final salvation . 90% sure your parents aren't attractive without seeing them.
My mother was a model when young

I agree it helped me too added forward growth to me im also 17

I agree it helped me too added forward growth to me im also 17
It doesn't work but consider yourself lucky you can mew because it means you're not a palatecel. I'm a palatecel AND overbitecel.

It doesn't work but consider yourself lucky you can mew because it means you're not a palatecel. I'm a palatecel AND overbitecel.
Mew is just correct oral posture, human beings are supposed to mew without even knowing, it does works but it doesn't do miracles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
How bad is your overbite?

Might have been puberty u right

Here I thought Italians were family oriented people

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
  • JFL
Shit parents tbh. Put them in retirement house when they're old and don't support them.
My parents are the exact same. I hate them so fucking much

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad
I also have an overbite and i know how u feel its honestly terrible, dentist told me my teeth are strong and healthy so i never worried about it but now that i see how much it fucks up my face surgery is the only way to go

• +1
My parents were worse, they used to make fun of my health problems

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Allandro
No joke OP. Remember this your whole life. Remember it when they're sick and ask you for financial support. Remember it when they want to spend time with their grandchildren.

Looksminning your kid knowingly just to spare 500 euros is the greatest sin imaginable.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
You can still do the teeth seal part of mewing if you don’t yet have sufficient space for the tongue. This way you eventually will