Nyrо
Hopefully HTN by 2028
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2025
- Posts
- 7,092
- Reputation
- 13,359
I say probably 2-3 times
And that’s still a lot
And that’s still a lot
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
4-5I say probably 2-3 times
And that’s still a lot
sameEvery
Single
Day
You’re ugly
I say probably 2-3 times
And that’s still a lot
They dontI say probably 2-3 times
And that’s still a lot
Its not that much but Idk how tf you get called ugly tho like who are you hanging with?I say probably 2-3 times
And that’s still a lot
Every single minuteI say probably 2-3 times
And that’s still a lot
Wdym ?Its not that much but Idk how tf you get called ugly tho like who are you hanging with?
FairWdym ?
You never saw me or anything like that