How often did you have nocturnal emissions during puberty?

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,738
Reputation
23,664
@Hades
@Pillarman

Interested in you both answers
 
  • +1
Reactions: Hades
Once
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I actually only had them a few times, it was rare.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RAITEIII
never ever had
 
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
never had them in puberty
had 2 last year during a 90 days no fap
 
I had them once every week. But that's because I've never masturbated.

Note: I suggest making a poll about this. You could ask, "How many times a month did you have nocturnal emissions during puberty", with choices 0 through 14 as answers.
 
Last edited:
On nofap, it seems like once every 3 nights or so
It's annoying :feelstastyman:
 
I had them once every week, still do. But that's because I've never masturbated.

Note: I suggest making a poll about this. You could ask, "How many times a month did you have nocturnal emissions during puberty", with choices 0 through 14 as answers.
Over if you've never masturbated
 
I had it once when I was 15 or something
 
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Yeah I was/am a hardcore coomer
why does that matter?
Was reading some studies. Those nocturnal emissions indicate that you pretty much are high in hormones that influence your male sex organ and will end up with bigger size... If u coom a lot then that's counterbalanced but if u don't and don't have them dreams means that you're most likely average size.
 
Was reading some studies. Those nocturnal emissions indicate that you pretty much are high in hormones that influence your male sex organ and will end up with bigger size... If u coom a lot then that's counterbalanced but if u don't and don't have them dreams means that you're most likely average size.
that study must be wrong
 
I had a few times
But morning wood every fucking day not even kidding
Nowadays it doesn't happen that much
 

Similar threads

james_2006
Replies
3
Views
30
anaverageman
anaverageman
C
Replies
4
Views
41
Nicklz
Nicklz
trustfund
Replies
0
Views
13
trustfund
trustfund
Hmivi_123
Replies
13
Views
64
maxxyboy
maxxyboy
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
21
Views
149
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top