How often do you apply sunscreen?

How often do you apply sunscreen on a typical sunny day?

• I don't use sunscreen

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Once a day

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Twice a day

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Once every 2-3hrs

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
Does anyone here abide by the rule of reapplying sunscreen every 2-3hrs? It seems a little excessive but I am concerned about photoaging from the increased sun sensitivity that comes with using Tretinoin. On a sunny day when you are exposed for many hours at a high UV index, would it be safe to only apply 50 SPF once before going out?

I'm ethnic and never used jfl

I think once a day is ok. They usually recomend you to apply it more times whenever you will go to a pool/beach or you if you sweat too much.

Also depends on the SPF. 50 is alright I guess, it lasts quite a lot

Twice everyday

I don't apply much, only when going to the beach. But its important, especially during summer if u have any sort of activity outside.

If one is out in the sun, every 2 hours or so.

yes jfl i use a ton of 50 in face bcuz everyone burns their nose and cheeks i dont
i mean i‘m ethnic, i don‘t get sun-burns anyways so what‘s the benefit of using it?

and if you‘re super pale you won‘t tan much if you don‘t use Melanotan 2 and if you use it you won‘t get sun-burns as well

so i don‘t really see a good use-case for sunscreen in either case

i mean i‘m ethnic, i don‘t get sun-burns anyways so what‘s the benefit of using it?

and if you‘re super pale you won‘t tan much if you don‘t use Melanotan 2 and if you use it you won‘t get sun-burns as well

so i don‘t really see a good use-case for sunscreen in either case
I'm like half nordic half alpinid i tan easily but i can still get burned although not as much as most nords

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098