How often do you get a haircut and how much do you pay for it?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I get it once a month but I'm gonna step it up to every two weeks, and I pay $10 which is mid-tier in my country

Eash 4 month to 6 month and i pay ten dollars

When i use to go out, Every other week or two, Right now since im grind mode every 2 months or so.

When i use to go out, Every other week or two, Right now since im grind mode every 2 months or so.
Grind mode, I like that term

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
Every 2-3 months.

I get it once a month but I'm gonna step it up to every two weeks, and I pay $10 which is mid-tier in my country

Honestly I have never been to a barber before,my mom cuts my hair all the time,and I also learned to do it myself too,so its free lol. Every 2-3 months btw

3-4 times on year and i pay 15 euros for one.

• +1
Reactions: VST
once every one or two months, $5 for one

My mom used to be a hairdresser so she cuts my hair once every few months or so.

I don’t have to pay. :cool:

I used to get short undercut for 12-18€ every month, but after discovering looks theories I realized that undercut would accentuate facial bloat. So now I just let my hair grow, using conditioner and coconut oil to take care of it and only go to the barber like every 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
2-4 times a year
around 9$ in the capital where I live, 6$ in my hometown

I used to get short undercut for 12-18€ every month, but after discovering looks theories I realized that undercut would accentuate facial bloat. So now I just let my hair grow, using conditioner and coconut oil to take care of it and only go to the barber like every 3 months.
Undercut works for me as it highlights my jaw and cheekbones.

Sup with yall motherfuckers not getting haircuts

Undercut works for me as it highlights my jaw and cheekbones.

Sup with yall motherfuckers not getting haircuts
Undercuts look like a shit usually when normies have them.

Undercuts look like a shit usually when normies have them.
I agree it looks bad on most guys when they shave their sides. They end up looking like paint brushes. I usually go for this lenght on sides
epic-beard-man-1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: androidcel