how often do you get told youre handsome despite being the exact opposite

D

Deleted member 21297

Kraken
8th grade bad overbite 0 jawline 5 HEAD DIAGONAL HAIRLINE (not genes but used to rip my hair as a kid jfl, balding now tho so doesnt matter) SHIT HAIR BUG EYES FAT GAMING MANLET AND MY TEACHER CALLED ME HANDSOME :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown: bruh

made huge improvements since then but still a manlet

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and subhuman to mtn
I got more compliments when i was ugly than i did now that i'm ascended
i also had a LTR of a full year when i was ugly, now i cant even talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 20452 and subhuman to mtn
i get called handsome all the time by everyone, friends, family, coworkers, girlfriends, fwb but i still feel ugly due to being a mental cel. pretty sure this website legit brainwashed me and made me retarded ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Baldingman1998
Heck, even I got called handsome

Often on OLD. Can't be true though cause I'm truecel:Comfy::Comfy:

A couple of girls at my the coffee shop I used to work at gaslighted me and said I was good looking and handsome. Wallahi they were trolling me. This is me before my rhino, its brutal the way they said it multiple times knowing how deformed I was and still am. Some pics before rhino. At least mum thinks I'm handsome 😔
20220723 134533
2994993 20220721 180526

i get called handsome all the time by everyone, friends, family, coworkers, girlfriends, fwb but i still feel ugly due to being a mental cel. pretty sure this website legit brainwashed me and made me retarded ngl
If you are ugly you get compliments due to normies gaslighting.

dont let the compliments but let the results show you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Deleted member 18879
A couple of girls at my the coffee shop I used to work at gaslighted me and said I was good looking and handsome. Wallahi they were trolling me. This is me before my rhino, its brutal the way they said it multiple times knowing how deformed I was and still am. Some pics before rhino. At least mum thinks I'm handsome 😔
View attachment 1818228View attachment 1818229
Do you have after rhino you can share?

Do you have after rhino you can share?
I still have my cast on and there is some packing in my nose, it's getting taken off soon but here's the nose so far. Bad pic but its what i have rn

Attachments

• 20220810_154640.jpg
    20220810_154640.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Rude
I felt like a bloated subhuman a few times after eating pizza + junk food on a cheat day then going out, and the universe decided to fuck with me by having a woman (not very attractive 35+ years old, but still a woman) cold approach me and say I was "cute" and whether I'd go out for a drink :lul:

For reference, I did have a few cold approaches before, but rarely.

We are often our own worst critics and see minor flaws as life destroying flaws

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I felt like a bloated subhuman a few times after eating pizza + junk food on a cheat day then going out, and the universe decided to fuck with me by having a woman (not very attractive 35+ years old, but still a woman) cold approach me and say I was "cute" and whether I'd go out for a drink :lul:

For reference, I did have a few cold approaches before, but rarely.

We are often our own worst critics and see minor flaws as life destroying flaws
WELL DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT?:feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

i got called cute a couple of time by girls my age, and one of my teachers told me that i look like a model

8th grade bad overbite 0 jawline 5 HEAD DIAGONAL HAIRLINE (not genes but used to rip my hair as a kid jfl, balding now tho so doesnt matter) SHIT HAIR BUG EYES FAT GAMING MANLET AND MY TEACHER CALLED ME HANDSOME :pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown::pepefrown: bruh

made huge improvements since then but still a manlet
As HTN I barely ever get called handsome. Last time was a girl I met in Mexico over a year ago

Such is the geomaxxing life

A lot of guys here actually don't look bad , you guys just took traumatic events and ran with them.

• +1
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 17429