How often do you guys shave your eyebrows

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
Joined
Apr 8, 2023
Posts
331
Reputation
328
I did it the last time and people didn't notice it looked alright but I'm going to try and get it perfectly straight now
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
gay moment
 
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98 and weebcel
I never shave them but I pluck them every weekend usually, if I don't I get a small unibrow
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ronald_98, angelo, not_ovER and 1 other person
I never shave them but I pluck them every weekend usually, if I don't I get a small unibrow
When i pluck my eyebrows my skin gets very irritated and becomes puffy :feelshah:
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
When i pluck my eyebrows my skin gets very irritated and becomes puffy :feelshah:
For how long is it irritated? Mine becomes irritated and red for about an hour but then it goes away.
 
i don't even know, tbh the main reason I don't pluck is that there is basically no difference whereas with using a blade my eyebrows overall look neater
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
dont shave, pluck/wax
 

Similar threads

sub5chudwholikesaot
Replies
0
Views
19
sub5chudwholikesaot
sub5chudwholikesaot
Adyta69
Replies
1
Views
15
mewzilla
mewzilla
mewannaascendnow
Replies
5
Views
105
KurdishMogger
KurdishMogger
Prokopton
Replies
4
Views
85
.Ludicrous
.Ludicrous
Azie555
Replies
8
Views
111
multifyer
multifyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top