How often do you see hot girl and average/belowaverage/ugly guy couples?

Z

Zyzzcel

Iron
Usually the guy tends to have one or more of the following traits

1.) rich/has money

2.) has a lot of social status

3.)asked her out first and locked in a long relationship

4.) taller

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth and 25thpercentile human
honestly ive seen a lot of mediocre guys with pretty girls. most of those guys look just very normal. average amount of facial hair, wear glasses, around 6ft. they seem like very safe boyfriends. the girls dont usually put on a lot of makeup and seem like ltr material
i dont want to go to go full bluepill but i think nice girls exist. just sadly very rare

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa, Vidyacoper, middayshowers and 3 others
doesn’t matter probably gets treated like trash or cheated on/used and even if he doesn’t, it’s such a rare occurrence you shouldn’t bank on it.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
more often than i see hot guy with average girls or even hot guys with hot girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Never in real life. 90% of them time the guy is better looking 10% of the time they are looks matched.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
WAY MORE OFTEN. NT is so legit.

malgre ce qu on dit par ici les femmes ont une basse estime de soi en general grace a l'oestrogene donc il y en a qui croient qu'elles ne meritent pas les bg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
malgre ce qu on dit par ici les femmes ont une basse estime de soi en general grace a l'oestrogene donc il y en a qui croient qu'elles ne meritent pas les bg
mais énormément, de base, si la société patriarcale peut fonctionner historiquement c'est parce que les femmes sont plus sensibles, fragiles, ont peur, sont moins rationnelles.
Y a qu'ici qu'on les met sur un pied d'estale et forcément ben elles en profitent.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
I see all sorts of couples. Both hot, hot man ugly woman, hot woman ugly man. It’s rare for me to see an interracial couple that’s not white man- asian woman. Also dont see couples where woman heightmogs man but that statistically makes sense

Like never. Usually it’s the man looking uglier than the woman but it’d not a massive difference.

this may be seen as above average by some but I’ve seen many cute girls with average faced 6ft NT white guys

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer