How often do you think about org users irl and who

Lowdimotrucel

Lowdimotrucel

I wish
Joined
May 20, 2026
Posts
5,404
Reputation
12,597
I think about them pretty often, more than the niggas I know irls.

Today I thought about @zennn and what kind if guy he is irl whilst I twiddle my feet in my grandma's pool

I thought about @shedontluv-U In general for a Lil but throught the day

I thought about @jartetetron @-joe @Nerogen @Heartache @ibmh @Tesarossa @irish or whatever that niggas name is and how we were in call together

I also thought about a bunch of other org users
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zennn, americanpakitruvcel, socio and 2 others
I be thinking about threads in class
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, socio and Lowdimotrucel
Nga thinking about my Indian bbc 🤣 gay ass nga thinking about Grown ass men 🤦‍♂️😭
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiskers52, socio and Lowdimotrucel
Nga thinking about my Indian bbc 🤣 gay ass nga thinking about Grown ass men 🤦‍♂️😭
Lowkey bro I just remembered when hart showed me some midget porn jfl. It was some tiny ass black midget getting his dick sucked by some hot white foid and I immediately thought of @IronMike
 
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe
hmm, sometimes.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zennn, Short, -joe and 1 other person
I always think about @-joe me and him come from the gutter the worst parts of Cali so one of us is bound to die sooner or later
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe and Lowdimotrucel

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
7
Views
39
vaylenvislays
vaylenvislays
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
7
Views
41
GoodLittleFoidBoy
GoodLittleFoidBoy
Michael Vornik X
Replies
2
Views
18
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
Nyrо
Replies
12
Views
55
WannaBe6'
WannaBe6'
C
Replies
1
Views
14
incomplete
incomplete

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Nerogen
Back
Top