how do you feel about users who have no friends and no life

Vincent Freeman

Vincent Freeman

I love being 6'1
Joined
Jan 25, 2025
Posts
7,374
Reputation
13,473
Guys who have so much time on their hands that they rack up 20k posts in a few months, yet still claim to be winners or good looking.
 
Its me how do you feel about me
 
  • +1
Reactions: vaylenvislays, reyik, peptidehater22 and 1 other person
well I have "friends"
 
I meant irl I have fake friends
Well most irl friends are fake friends anyway

Most people talk to you because they want something from you

Thats how it is
 

Similar threads

Lowdimotrucel
Replies
7
Views
52
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
C
Replies
7
Views
44
Nicklz
Nicklz
bnugly
Replies
0
Views
25
bnugly
bnugly
awendear
Replies
2
Views
18
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
Kazey
Replies
1
Views
28
Kazey
Kazey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top