How often do you weight urself ?

shieldzz

shieldzz

Assistant Manager
Joined
Jun 4, 2023
Posts
9,508
Reputation
10,634
Let's say you want to lean out and lose last few kgs of bodyfat ( 5-6)

how often do you weight urself ?
 
every sunday bc weight goes up and down statistically
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
4-5x day
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subanimal, Deleted member 21403 and Suicidalcel
I do it every day I'm obsessed
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal and shieldzz
1688758759826
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
@vanillaicecream
user must be from deutschland, I've noticed people from there have trouble distinguishing weight from weigh and tend to use the former as a verb in this context
 
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal and Deleted member 18582
Usually everyday
But when I do alternate day fasting I do it every other day (the one after the fast)

When you don't weigh yourself often it's much easier to slack off and gain 5-10lb, this way you'll feel like shit when you gain a bit after eating a lot and eat less the next day
 
Usually everyday
But when I do alternate day fasting I do it every other day (the one after the fast)

When you don't weigh yourself often it's much easier to slack off and gain 5-10lb, this way you'll feel like shit when you gain a bit after eating a lot and eat less the next day
i also everyday but that bcuz im eating 400 cal a day untill i lose 1 kg,then 1 day cheat day,and then fast again 4-5 days
 
Not often enough. Maybe once every two months.
 
never, if my body looks good then ill keep it that way, if notice im gaining more fat then ill cut food out
 

Similar threads

sub5chudwholikesaot
Replies
0
Views
21
sub5chudwholikesaot
sub5chudwholikesaot
bscel
Replies
5
Views
41
bscel
bscel
K
Replies
4
Views
59
khort
K
neuroo
Replies
6
Views
40
alexcs
A
Z
Replies
13
Views
63
mcdawkflawk
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top