How often should I be microneedling my face?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I know scalp at 1.5mm is once a week but the skin on the face is thinner

I microneedled at 0.75mm last time

But say I did 1mm, how often should I do it to prevent scarring but maximize collagen gains?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@Chadethnic101

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Eat bone marrow and you will be fine

never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064, Deleted member 14528 and Deleted member 16530
I've been doing 0.5mm once a week, I do it until it bleeds

I'm doing it to grow a beard tho

But say I did 1mm, how often should I do it to prevent scarring but maximize collagen gains?
So after one session, see how your face recovers, of its a bit red for a few days for example, then once every 2 weeks.
If it's fine after a day then once a week.

Don't over do it, if you find your skin is still red for a week for example then once every 3 weeks.

Results will come in 6 months plus. Just be thankful you started at a young age bhai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab, wollet2 and PYT
So after one session, see how your face recovers, of its a bit red for a few days for example, then once every 2 weeks.

Don't over do it, if you find your skin is still red for a week for example then once every 3 weeks.

Results will come in 6 months plus. Just be thankful you started at a young age bhai
I do it once a week.
is it better to do it clean shaven though, or with light stubble? I have a full.beard now and feel it's less effective

• +1
Reactions: PYT
I do it once a week.
is it better to do it clean shaven though, or with light stubble? I have a full.beard now and feel it's less effective
That's fine once a week,
If you want to rock the beard then just don't bother penning that area just the upper cheeks, nose and forehead

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and PYT
That's fine once a week,
If you want to rock the beard then just don't bother penning that area just the upper cheeks, nose and forehead
You’re supposed to do the nose?

I did it but lmao I didn’t think you were supposed to

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I do 1.5mm on my face every 3-4 weeks, I do 1.5mm on my scalp every week

• +1

What lengths for face and how often? Can i use a dermastamp? What length for lower eyelid, my skin there is VERY thin

You’re supposed to do the nose?

I did it but lmao I didn’t think you were supposed to
Personal preference, see how it reacts, if it's not good then continue with forehead and cheeks bro

• +1
What lengths for face and how often? Can i use a dermastamp? What length for lower eyelid, my skin there is VERY thin
Dr pen and dermastamp are similar devices so yes.

Undereyes not sure your supposed to do at all tbh bro.
You need to short mm pin available but tbh don't think your meant to do it there
Face 1.5mm or a little shorter 1mm at the beginning see how you get on

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Dr pen and dermastamp are similar devices so yes.

Undereyes not sure your supposed to do at all tbh bro.
You need to short mm pin available but tbh don't think your meant to do it there
Face 1.5mm or a little shorter 1mm at the beginning see how you get on
Cool. Thanks. What about areas like high cheekbones where i have some tiny facial hair. I plan to get laser removal there but not sure if it will work. Should i microneedle there or is there danger for more growth.

And lastly, how often should i do the 1.5mm/1mm. Ive read that applying ascorbic acid powder solution after microneedling is giga good especially for acne marks and hyperpigmentation What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Chadethnic101
Cool. Thanks. What about areas like high cheekbones where i have some tiny facial hair. I plan to get laser removal there but not sure if it will work. Should i microneedle there or is there danger for more growth.

And lastly, how often should i do the 1.5mm/1mm. Ive read that applying ascorbic acid powder solution after microneedling is giga good especially for acne marks and hyperpigmentation What do you think?
Yeah I'd still needle on those areas.

Start once every 2 weeks see how skin recovers, then you can try once a week if you recover quick. If not do it once every 3/4 weeks.
Yes ascorbic acid solution is great and hylauronic acid too is great after the sessions

• +1
Reactions: PYT and wollet2
Yeah I'd still needle on those areas.

Start once every 2 weeks see how skin recovers, then you can try once a week if you recover quick. If not do it once every 3/4 weeks.
Yes ascorbic acid solution is great and hylauronic acid too is great after the sessions
Yea my shit recovered in 2 around hours from needling at 0.75 the whole face , scalp was a little red the day after

So once a week for everything im guessing, I should do 1mm right?

• +1
Yea my shit recovered in 2 around hours from needling at 0.75 the whole face , scalp was a little red the day after

So once a week for everything im guessing, I should do 1mm right?
Sí hombre

• +1
Unless you want shiny scarred skin keep
It minimal, id only do for beard and hair

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

bro I thought I had to do it every day

For 1mm, 1-2 weeks if fine.
If you want instant recovery as you did microneedling the day before and want to go out the day after, inject BPC-157 and TB-500 and start using peptides which can induce collagen.
Good luck!

Do 0.5mm-1mm once a week to succesfully increase collagen production