How often should I switch sub q injection spots

B

becomingnearperfect

CaharaPilled
I have only been injecting in my belly. For the time being, I’ve been injecting eod, twice on the right hand side and twice on the left. Is this fine or should I switch it up more frequently

I have only been injecting in my belly. For the time being, I’ve been injecting eod, twice on the right hand side and twice on the left. Is this fine or should I switch it up more frequently
Inject on your tights also

• Hmm...
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
upper glute sub q works aswell

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Didn’t know that I’ll try it out tmr then

Hurts way less tf
Can vouch I just tried. I needed to have a whole ass goggins mindset before trying it cause I was scared but it hurts less and was easy

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
Can vouch I just tried. I needed to have a whole ass goggins mindset before trying it cause I was scared but it hurts less and was easy
Bro btw please be extremly careful to not get caught if you live with ur parents make sure you look out for every single little possible way you could get caught

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and becomingnearperfect
Bro btw please be extremly careful to not get caught if you live with ur parents make sure you look out for every single little possible way you could get caught
I just close my door for like 5 mins when I’m going to inject and they’ve never even tried to enter so I should be good

im more scared about storing the vials cause I’m planning to buy igf-1 lr3 soon and I gotta find a place in my fridge to put it in

I just close my door for like 5 mins when I’m going to inject and they’ve never even tried to enter so I should be good

im more scared about storing the vials cause I’m planning to buy igf-1 lr3 soon and I gotta find a place in my fridge to put it in
Yes but also be careful of getting rid of the used vials. I got fucking caught in the most stupid way ever. Just be careful..

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and becomingnearperfect
Yes but also be careful of getting rid of the used vials. I got fucking caught in the most stupid way ever. Just be careful..
I don’t throw it at my house and throw it outside so i should be good. How did u get caught?